The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised how quiet they have been I thought they would have released a new vlog. I thought they would be a vomit inducing one from Mother’s Day where sue and Millie get a load of stuff and then McDonald’s breakfast. They have also been decorating and it was sue birthday and she got a new car. I’m sure they will be some vlogs soon with sue saying she’s glad the kids are back at school so she can chill.
They are Slebs now. Don’t have to produce vlogs as much ha ha ha 🤮

Reactions: 5
They have been strangely quiet but heidies birthday isn't far away, there's no doubt they will vlog every minute of it. It will be surprising if their is no mothers day vlog or Sue's birthday

Reactions: 5
Sue is a nasty woman with a vile mouth on her. She bullies people who don't agree with her and ropes in Sophie to counter attack. A lady posted on their youtube about their tables being virtually the same as the Inghams and that the Ingham girls got the same lights Tillie did for Christmas, Sue went straight on the defensive saying she had checked the Inghams vlogs and her tables looked nothing like the Inghams table and Tillie had the lights bought for her for Christmas and how if this lady had nothing nice to say she should shut her mouth and stop trolling them . I got warned off by Sue and threatened with legal action by commenting on the sun's article about them and both Sophie and Chloe joined in calling me a witch and a jealous old cow. How people can think this family are lovely is beyond me. They have no class, little morals, they are rude brash and boastful. I don't understand why they put their lives out for all to see yet cannot handle critism.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sue is a nasty woman with a vile mouth on her. She bullies people who don't agree with her and ropes in Sophie to counter attack. A lady posted on their youtube about their tables being virtually the same as the Inghams and that the Ingham girls got the same lights Tillie did for Christmas, Sue went straight on the defensive saying she had checked the Inghams vlogs and her tables looked nothing like the Inghams table and Tillie had the lights bought for her for Christmas and how if this lady had nothing nice to say she should shut her mouth and stop trolling them . I got warned off by Sue and threatened with legal action by commenting on the sun's article about them and both Sophie and Chloe joined in calling me a witch and a jealous old cow. How people can think this family are lovely is beyond me. They have no class, little morals, they are rude brash and boastful. I don't understand why they put their lives out for all to see yet cannot handle critism.
Wow how disgusting, not surprised that Sue and Sophie are nasty and mouthy but for some reason I expected better from Chloe! She presents herself better but she must be just as unpleasant as the rest of the Chavfords. Imagine them thinking we're all jealous- yeah I wish I was a human Pez dispenser with 500 kids I can't handle and a creepy husband who impregnated me at 13! Lol I would love to see Sue try to take legal action against someone for an online comment. She'd be laughed out of court.

Reactions: 29
Wow how disgusting, not surprised that Sue and Sophie are nasty and mouthy but for some reason I expected better from Chloe! She presents herself better but she must be just as unpleasant as the rest of the Chavfords. Imagine them thinking we're all jealous- yeah I wish I was a human Pez dispenser with 500 kids I can't handle and a creepy husband who impregnated me at 13! Lol I would love to see Sue try to take legal action against someone for an online comment. She'd be laughed out of court.
Omg "human pez dispenser" needs to be in the next title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thanks to @Procrastination for the thread title. I had to shorten it as it was too long. The full title was: "The money has gone to their heads, but the kids still have to share beds"

Recap:
- Their basic hygiene was discussed and yeah, it's pretty gross
- Millie begging for a chavvy pram
- They did fake/staged activites for the show which included Noel homeschooling the kids and Sue baking cakes
- More whinging about the cost of things. This time it's uniforms and they won't use hand me downs
- A small summary of the lies they told in the last episode of their show
- They temporarily closed the pie shop due to an influx in orders
- More childish behaviour about Ophelia's dad
- Daniel has decided to withdraw from the RAF
- We still haven't heard anything about the rabbits. Hopefully they haven't been turned into pies
- We're meant to believe they spent 5k on a hot tub just for Tillie
- They've spent over £25k on prams/pushchairs
- Tillie's wheelchair was spotted beside their wheelie bins
- They supposedly make 500 pies a day
- Sue got a new car for her birthday
Why has Daniel withdrawn from the RAF? I’m really surprised

Reactions: 4
She threatens people with legal action all the time. Everyone knows if you put your life out there for all to see, you are going to get critism, if you can't handle critism then stop putting your life out there. Personally if I had 22 kids to look after and a 10 bed property to clean and renovate, the last thing I'd have time to do is vlog and then analyse every single comment. On the sun thread I commented on, she threatened about 4 of us with legal action, 3 of them for saying Noel was a paedofile for getting her pregnant at 13. All my comment said was how can they claim 30k from the pie shop funds their lifestyle because I earn more than that, yet I could not afford to run a huge house and buy hot tubs and 2 brand new cars and renovate my home. Let her get on with it, her threats are about as empty as her head. If she threatens people over comments, she must have her solicitor on speed dial.

Reactions: 24
I'm not overly surprised by the absence of new vlogs recently. The Radfords always go quiet for a month or so after being on telly as the can't handle criticism. They know they may have lots of new viewers and not everyone will be complimentary, so they tend to remain quiet until it's all died down again in order to avoid any unwanted flack.

I wonder how Sue feels about Heidie's upcoming first birthday? I think the last time they celebrated a first birthday and she wasn't pregnant again yet was Casper's, although thinking about it even then she may have been pregnant as I think that's around the time of her miscarriage that caused Chloe to quit Plymouth Uni and move back home just a couple of months after starting.

I know they keep maintaining Heidie is the last but we all know that's just something they say to make it look like it's their choice when mother nature finally decides enough is enough. We've heard it so many times before and yet they still have the cheek to act annoyed when people don't believe them.

Of course, another reason for them going quiet in the past is when Sue is in the early stages of pregnancy, so as not to spoil the 'big reveal' with speculation if a hint of a bump is detected at any point, so maybe it's a case of watch this space? Everyone get practising your shocked 'omg we didn't see that coming as you said Heidie was the last' faces!

I really hope not for everyone's sake. Sue has been so utterly disinterested in Heidie and genuinely seems completely haggered these days. It really is time to stop, but maybe Noel found the flashing pound signs at the idea of another new baby just too hard to resist, yet again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don’t worry about it. How surprising to see they are still playing the jealous card. Your comment must of been good! One of the close minions would of PMd her to get her involved. She needs to give it up! I realise she’s basically no social skills with missing out half her life wiping crappy arses 😂 Plus at 46 shouldn’t she know better TBH?
What a fantastic example she’s setting to her kids 🥱🥱🥱🥱🤫

I'm not overly surprised by the absence of new vlogs recently. The Radfords always go quiet for a month or so after being on telly as the can't handle criticism. They know they may have lots of new viewers and not everyone will be complimentary, so they tend to remain quiet until it's all died down again in order to avoid any unwanted flack.

I wonder how Sue feels about Heidie's upcoming first birthday? I think the last time they celebrated a first birthday and she wasn't pregnant again yet was Casper's, although thinking about it even then she may have been pregnant as I think that's around the time of her miscarriage that caused Chloe to quit Plymouth Uni and move back home just a couple of months after starting.

I know they keep maintaining Heidie is the last but we all know that's just something they say to make it look like it's their choice when mother nature finally decides enough is enough. We've heard it so many times before and yet they still have the cheek to act annoyed when people don't believe them.

Of course, another reason for them going quiet in the past is when Sue is in the early stages of pregnancy, so as not to spoil the 'big reveal' with speculation if a hint of a bump is detected at any point, so maybe it's a case of watch this space? Everyone get practising your shocked 'omg we didn't see that coming as you said Heidie was the last' faces!

I really hope not for everyone's sake. Sue has been so utterly disinterested in Heidie and genuinely seems completely haggered these days. It really is time to stop, but maybe Noel found the flashing pound signs at the idea of another new baby just too hard to resist, yet again?
Oh no. She’s vlogged in the early stages before. I’m sure she finds the whole “can you see my bump yet?” Part like a game, well she’s not hidden it in the past, she’s said so herself.

Reactions: 8
Unless they are doing up their house to sell it, I think they are mad for spending more money on a house that isn’t suitable for them, rather than go and buy something with a couple of acres of land and space for all their cars & animals and kids etc.
If they're doing it up to sell they've made a big mistake. Every room they've touched they've destroyed. Gutted of all original fixtures, covered floorboards with tatty floating flooring. People buy old homes for the period features and Victorian style gardens.They've got astroturf and aluminum everywhere now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Human pez dispenser😂😂😂 can hardly breathe for laughing! You definitely win the internet😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
That paper in the little girls bedroom screams colour me in.
It’s also made to measure and around £30/m² we all know these children receive no discipline and have not been taught how to look after things, so expensive wallpaper in a room with four small children what could go wrong 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They always play the jealousy card!
You’d have to be as empty headed as them to be jealous of their lives.
I’m older than most people on here with a grown up son and daughter.
They’ve been living their own lives for years now and have given me 5 grandchildren.
Grandchildren which I can enjoy immensely now that the baby rearing days of my own are long gone.
Life is good and I wouldn’t swap my life with baby machine Sue for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you’d have to be out of your mind to be jealous of them. I watched a bit of one of the episodes of their show, so I don’t really know that much about them but it seems like my idea of hell! I love my son dearly but the idea of having 20 more fills me with dread. I can see why someone struggling to have a baby might envy them their fertility, but surely no one envies that life.

Reactions: 20
I think you’d have to be out of your mind to be jealous of them. I watched a bit of one of the episodes of their show, so I don’t really know that much about them but it seems like my idea of hell! I love my son dearly but the idea of having 20 more fills me with dread. I can see why someone struggling to have a baby might envy them their fertility, but surely no one envies that life.
Yep, I’m happy to put raising babies and kids behind me, I’m fortunate to be enjoying the grandchildren and be able to hand them back to their parents, or I will be when I’m able to spend time with them after this pandemic.

Reactions: 9
I think there are a few large family mums on this thread. But seriously? 22 kids?

No. Thank. You

Reactions: 12
I think there are a few large family mums on this thread. But seriously? 22 kids?

No. Thank. You
I think the thing is she forgets these babies grow up. I’m a mum of 6 which is small compared to her brood. 4 of mine are adults now and have a 13 and 16 year old. They always need something as adults still but I get the impression she couldn’t give a tit once they’re up.

Reactions: 14
The thing is they may have 22 kids but they don’t give them enough attention or anything. I bet they don’t really know any of the kids. Once they are no longer a baby they are palmed off for the next one. I don’t know what’s sue gonna do now if Heidie is the last. They also moan about having a large family but other people do too. They also spend time with their kids together and then individually. They only seem to acknowledge some of them on their birthday where they spend so much on tat and they have McDonald’s breakfast or McDonald’s for tea. Sue and Noel moan about the money, the house work etc. But it’s them that chose to have all those kids and not make them do chores or anything. It’s them who choose to spend so much money on Christmas, birthday, filling the house with tat, redecorating, then pulling off plaster and installing new windows so the redecorating has to be done again. Then they is the thing is anyone calls them out as they claim it’s all paid for by the magic pie shop they claim jealously and threaten to sue. I mean they are the ones who have put themselves in the public eye so they need to learn that not everyone will love them and think that sue is super mum.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.