The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why they didn't mention millies pregnancy from the beginning of this series, seems strange as they filmed all of sophies, and it's not going to be a huge reveal or anything because she announced it in the sun :unsure:

Reactions: 7
There was a bit of the 3rd programme preview on one of the girls’ Instagram stories where the cake gets smashed and Noel is running on the treadmill. Must be a “best bits” montage. Don’t forget to set your timers everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw Chloe getting stressed about the cake. I honestly think that family are so lucky to have her, she seems like a lovely sister. When she went to uni the whole family seemed so depressed. You can tell she's a grafter aswell, working in the pie shop, a salon, training as a make-up artist and saving to get a house deposit together. She seems to be one of the only ones that have their head screwed on and have any ambitions beside being notorious for being a member of Britain's biggest family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There was a bit of the 3rd programme preview on one of the girls’ Instagram stories where the cake gets smashed and Noel is running on the treadmill. Must be a “best bits” montage. Don’t forget to set your timers everyone.
No timers here. I’d rather cover myself in honey and staple my tits to a beehive than watch these twats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw Chloe getting stressed about the cake. I honestly think that family are so lucky to have her, she seems like a lovely sister. When she went to uni the whole family seemed so depressed. You can tell she's a grafter aswell, working in the pie shop, a salon, training as a make-up artist and saving to get a house deposit together. She seems to be one of the only ones that have their head screwed on and have any ambitions beside being notorious for being a member of Britain's biggest family.
All of the older kids from Chris down to luke/Jack all have good jobs/careers and cars, millie hasn't bothered with anything and Katie studies childcare and is learning to drive so they all have some form of goal which you have to give them credit for. I have to ask why don't the other kids help at the bakery?

Reactions: 9
Katie posted a tiktok of ophelia pretending to punch someone because they said she looks like her dad. It’s sad that Ophelia will grow up with everyone saying her dad is a badman and from the influence of her whole family she will just have to take the opinion that he is a horrible man, when maybe he isn’t 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why would you puta cake like that in the boot ! Katie was with him she could have held onto the cake box. IDIOTS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie posted a tiktok of ophelia pretending to punch someone because they said she looks like her dad. It’s sad that Ophelia will grow up with everyone saying her dad is a badman and from the influence of her whole family she will just have to take the opinion that he is a horrible man, when maybe he isn’t 🤔
In my book any man that fathers a child and then makes an active decision not to be a part of the child's life is a bad man. In saying that though they shouldn't bad mouth him just because she looks like him, it's hardly her fault!

Reactions: 10
In my book any man that fathers a child and then makes an active decision not to be a part of the child's life is a bad man. In saying that though they shouldn't bad mouth him just because she looks like him, it's hardly her fault!
I dont think hes allowed, between the girlfriend and radfords.

He should still fight, but I guess with covid?

Reactions: 4
Well there was an interesting thread on mumsnet which unsurprisingly has now been deleted. It only lasted about 20 minutes. Good job this site isn't as delete happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’ll ever leave home. She couldn’t hack uni because she missed her family. I get the impression that Sue wants to keep them at home always. Very unnatural.

Better to look like her dad than Millie 😂

• Haha
I don’t think she’ll ever leave home. She couldn’t hack uni because she missed her family. I get the impression that Sue wants to keep them at home always. Very unnatural.
I think she probably would have been fine at Uni, but I suspect there was a lot of pressure from those back home, guilt trips about how they were all missing her, and wasn't it also around the time Sue lost Alfie? That could have also played a part in her returning home. I really hope she manages to break out and have a life of her own, I can't imagine she wants to spend her life stuck at home working in the pie shop.

Reactions: 10
On one of the vlogs, Sue was saying that they were a few weeks behind on orders. If that's the case and everyone is home because of covid, why couldn't Katie, Ellie, the older boys or even Millie to earn some cash for her daughter, help out at the shop? They are apparently swamped with orders since the show aired, so there again, can't they all pull together and help out? As much as I think Noel is creepy, you can't accuse him of not being a hard worker, bakery first thing, home to get kids up and to school, back to bakery, work all day, pick kids up from school, cook dinner, edit vlogs.

On one of the vlogs, Sue was saying that they were a few weeks behind on orders. If that's the case and everyone is home because of covid, why couldn't Katie, Ellie, the older boys or even Millie to earn some cash for her daughter, help out at the shop? They are apparently swamped with orders since the show aired, so there again, can't they all pull together and help out? As much as I think Noel is creepy, you can't accuse him of not being a hard worker, bakery first thing, home to get kids up and to school, back to bakery, work all day, pick kids up from school, cook dinner, edit vlogs.
While sue does an amazing amount of "chillin"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder when Tillie goes to high school and they is only one primary school will Noel just stay at the bakery and not come back to take the kids to school or will he take over the school run completely even tho sue can walk there like she does now. Sue might be too busy chilling like she does.

Reactions: 7
I wonder when Tillie goes to high school and they is only one primary school will Noel just stay at the bakery and not come back to take the kids to school or will he take over the school run completely even tho sue can walk there like she does now. Sue might be too busy chilling like she does.
Most probably he used to do it before in 16 kids and counting when they were at the same primary

Reactions: 2
She wont be able to cope with a school run, she would need to get them all up, dressed, fed, teeth ect.
Then all to school, probably also taking a pram, baby, toddler or 2.

Noel did the pack ups.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.