The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to compare Chloe with Daniel. Chloe is everything that Daniel isn't. The Radfraud setup is, of course, horrendously sexist, allowing the boys to never lift a finger at home. Was Sophie originally the main dogsbody/helper/substitute parent, then when she left, that job was allocated to Chloe in turn? So maybe if Chloe left, the next oldest girl would be expected to step up? Terrible example to set both the boys and girls.
Well the next girl after Chloe is Millie and I can’t see her stepping up so it would be Katie. She does seem to help with some diy like she helped Noel with plastering and I think she’s helped paint. She is also doing childcare and is close with Archie so helps out there. She likes to bake but not sure if she can cook. She has also gone into the bakery and helped out when they are needed. I mean I’m not saying that once Chloe leaves Katie should be expected to be the main helper. I think it’s up to sue and Noel but with you saying next oldest and that being Millie, they is no way she would step up. We have seen she is like her mother she likes to chill, not cook and be gifted a load of tat.

Reactions: 9
Them dining chairs they forked out all that money on have gone in the sale, I bet Noels fuming he loves a barg, thats assuming they weren’t gifted like everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes he passed the fitness test required to join the RAF, but once he started training he decided it wasn't for him and quit, he is now back home. Shame really after all the effort he put in and sues comments about how his room would always be there for him when he returns probably weren't helpful.
Thank you 👌 dare I ask what he’s doing now?

Reactions: 3
Not sure but he already got a new job, I don't think they have said what it is though, they have slowed down on the vlogs.
Though they were decorating this weekend so they will prob be a new vlog soon with sue saying that they have been so busy they not had time to vlog.

Reactions: 2
New discovery sport around 40k secondhand they already have three cars the white vw Tiguan her discovery now not very old and nothing wrong and the Peugeot wonder how much that pie shop brings in 🤣

Reactions: 3
I bet it still only 7 seats so won’t fit everyone in when they go out. Also I know they probably wished her happy birthday in real life but isn’t it strange that out of all her kids it was only Sophie who wished her happy birthday on social media?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wtf! I can't even afford driving lessons and I work full time as a nurse!
I’m sure selling and making pies don’t make £50,000 to buy that- channel 5 must pay them a fortune.Showing off when ppl loosing jobs etc is a pisstake imo. She had a nearly new one as it was.

Reactions: 21
Interesting to compare Chloe with Daniel. Chloe is everything that Daniel isn't. The Radfraud setup is, of course, horrendously sexist, allowing the boys to never lift a finger at home. Was Sophie originally the main dogsbody/helper/substitute parent, then when she left, that job was allocated to Chloe in turn? So maybe if Chloe left, the next oldest girl would be expected to step up? Terrible example to set both the boys and girls.
Sophie had literally just had Daisy when Sue was induced with Casper so Sophie was left with a newborn baby plus all the other kids and Sophie asked her Grandparents to help because the kids were playing up. Sophie was 18 when she had Daisy, that's a lot of responsibility to put on one young girl. Sue was kept in hospital for 2days and Noel stayed with her. It's so unfair yet Sue doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Well Sue is certainly spoilt. It was Noel's 50th Christmas Eve, didn't see her buying him a new car. She does well for someone who sits home and chills all the time whilst your children look after the younger kids and your husband and Daughter is slogging their guts out at the bakery. Just watch, Mrs Lazy Ingham is in the market for a new 7 seater car, what's the bet, she will see Sues and buy one too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
F....ing disgusting. Another new car. Their greed is beyond belief. People slogging all day long just to survive in this pandemic, some not even working and that dim witch thinks it’s acceptable to brag about an expensive new car. She is unbelievable , what a thick bint she is.
It’s time people saw this family for what they really are. Greedy, selfish,stupid uneducated morons. I rest my case

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.