The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt know these people had a thread here, much less it being 15 threads long already! My dad made us watch all of their shows the other night, from 15 up to 21 (they'd already watched 22). I honestly do not believe for a second that a little independent pie shop is funding all of that? Why don't they claim benefits if they're entitled to them? That's what they're for. You're not above anyone else if you dont, you're just being taken for a ride. Also I cant get over him (the dad) and his vitriol towards people who gives kids up for adoption. Some people dont want kids but it's too late, some people know their kids would be better of with someone else. Bet he would be the first to pipe up if someone had kids who couldn't afford them because they were shamed about adoption. Also why are we glamourising someone having kids at 14? If it was anyone else, anyone poorer, it would be an outrage. And I'm sorry but if you CHOOSE to have 22 kids, or however many it is now, it is YOUR responsibility to look after them. The older kids arent there to be parent 2.0. I appreciate if they want to help out which is lovely but you shouldn't keep having kids just to have more babysitters for future kids. All seems like a media cash grab right now, they're painted out to be this amazing family but wow the parents (especially the dad) are sooooo stuck up. And the programmes I've seen the kids are out of control. Writing on walls, swinging on chair, climbing on work surfaces. Sorry I know I'm probably rehashing everything that has been said before but I've only.just seen this thread so I'll get on with reading number 15 now 😂
With the adoption thing, I think it’s his own personal experiences colouring his views as he was given up for adoption (and IIRC had been abandoned) as was Sue. I don’t agree with what he says but I think his feelings are understandable and much more personal to him.

The rest of him is just him being a prick.

Reactions: 6
Saw this picture online from the next episode but it said only Noel took the kids but they are 9 people altogether yet his car only hold 7. Same as sues. I actually thought it before like all there vlogs last summer when they went off for a picnic by the lake or to Scotland they took both cars meaning 14 spaces but these were the people who went:
1. Sue, 2. Noel, 3. Katie, 4. Aimee 5. Ellie, 6.Tillie, 7. Max, 8. Oscar, 9.Casper, 10. Hallie, 11. Phoebe, 12. Archie, 13: Bonnie, 14. Heidie
15. Millie 16. Josh. Now josh doesn’t always go anymore now he’s older and I don’t think Millie went to Scotland but Josh did so they are still a few over. Then now they is Ophelia and Chloe also sometimes goes along. I know once he hired a 9 seater as seen in the vlogs but I bet most of the time they just squeeze as many in as possible. Which is wrong what if the were to have an accident.
I thought they had a mini bus ? Is that not what they use to take the kids to school and I think took to Scotland ?

Reactions: 1
I thought they had a mini bus ? Is that not what they use to take the kids to school and I think took to Scotland ?
The minibus got ditched last year when Sue and Noel both got brand new cars, Sues was a range rover, not sure what Noel got. I'd love a brand new range rover but at 80k I don't think I will ever afford one

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The minibus got ditched last year when Sue and Noel both got brand new cars, Sues was a range rover, not sure what Noel got. I'd love a brand new range rover but at 80k I don't think I will ever afford one
Neither can Sue. It’s a discovery sport not a range, about half the price. A disco sport is compassion is one up from a Tiguan or a quahqai. And I’m betting the bloody ugly Peugeot is 100% a mobility car for Tilly or the child with ASD.

Reactions: 17
So Millie’s begging for a pram that costs nearly as much as her mum’s diamond ring.
View attachment 460017
That looks so chavvy. Go get a job Millie, then you can buy it yourself, begging isn't a good look love.

Neither can Sue. It’s a discovery sport not a range, about half the price. A disco sport is compassion is one up from a Tiguan or a quahqai. And I’m betting the bloody ugly Peugeot is 100% a mobility car for Tilly or the child with ASD.
Shows how much notice I take of their vlogs. Still, not many people could afford a 40k car being a stay at home mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the adoption thing, I think it’s his own personal experiences colouring his views as he was given up for adoption (and IIRC had been abandoned) as was Sue. I don’t agree with what he says but I think his feelings are understandable and much more personal to him.

The rest of him is just him being a prick.
He was forceably removed from his mother at birth, he said in KAC she had no choice

Also getting rid of the minibus was so stupid, they go on all the time about how much the kids still want to do things with them even the older ones, so if anything they need more seats not less now they have grandchildren, I think they will rely on the older boys who can now drive if they want to travel as a group which is wrong. The minibus doesn’t fit with their new influencer image!

Reactions: 11
That is the most ugly and chavvy thing I have ever seen. It’s time Yappy Gappy Millie forked out for some baby things instead of constantly begging. These people need to be seen for what they really are. They disgust me.
I know the free loading fuckwits give me the rage to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Millie ever worked? Does she get an allowance for all her own spending 🤔

Somebody should tell her that baby is not a fashion accessory

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s horrible anyway typical chavford taste 😂
The ring is Chavvy too. It’s very brash. If you are going to spend a lot of money on a ring buy one that’s tasteful.
However it would be difficult for the Chavfords because they have absoloutely no taste whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Millie ever worked? Does she get an allowance for all her own spending 🤔

Somebody should tell her that baby is not a fashion accessory
I think she worked at McDonald's before she had her baby, but they only ever said 'five of the radford children also work in catering ' fair play, they had jobs after leaving school and a jobs a job, but I think they showed one of the older boys in the McDonald's uniform aswell and still call it catering. Which to be fair, I suppose it is, but before that they were saying how when they got to 13 they had to work with Noel to learn how to bake and cook etc. Im not sure if any of them have jobs now apart from chloe, Sophie and Daniel training in the RAF (not sure if he still is but hope so!)
I just can't get my head around Noel being an actual chef, because he only ever uses jars, even if they're making meatballs or spag bol etc, which is so easy and cheap with tinned tomatoes etc.
@spilleroftea do you know when Noel owned the bakery? Did he have any jobs before?
I think I have a soft spot for Chloe, she'll be a cracking mum, she has more motivation in her little finger than the rest of the adult household. I like josh, he just can't be assed with all the drama, I like and feel bad for phoebe! I don't dislike any of the small children tbh, even hallie that gets away with murder! It's not her fault.

Reactions: 13
So if she potentially has another one that's another four years before they would go to school or even five years and then another cycle of infant / primary school.
I can't even get my head round it.

I can't imagine going through that many cycles of nappies / hormones / changes to her body. If she doesn't have any more I think her hormones are going to go haywire... her body will have to cope and adapt without a pregnancy

They need chloe to stay at home potentially if anything happens to either of them and Sue's already had one mini stroke type thing a while back.

If chloe was gone to her own life They'd have to pay for live in help I can't see they'd have any other choice of one if them was missing for some reason.

Reactions: 6
So if she potentially has another one that's another four years before they would go to school or even five years and then another cycle of infant / primary school.
I can't even get my head round it.

I can't imagine going through that many cycles of nappies / hormones / changes to her body. If she doesn't have any more I think her hormones are going to go haywire... her body will have to cope and adapt without a pregnancy

They need chloe to stay at home potentially if anything happens to either of them and Sue's already had one mini stroke type thing a while back.

If chloe was gone to her own life They'd have to pay for live in help I can't see they'd have any other choice of one if them was missing for some reason.
She had a mini stroke?

Reactions: 5
Ah ok. That seems a really daft move ?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.