Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Wow how disgusting, not surprised that Sue and Sophie are nasty and mouthy but for some reason I expected better from Chloe! She presents herself better but she must be just as unpleasant as the rest of the Chavfords. Imagine them thinking we're all jealous- yeah I wish I was a human Pez dispenser with 500 kids I can't handle and a creepy husband who impregnated me at 13! Lol I would love to see Sue try to take legal action against someone for an online comment. She'd be laughed out of court.
Omg "human pez dispenser" needs to be in the next title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
That really shows what a horrible bitch and the kind of person she is . when she herself and her husband were taken in and adopted she should have alot more empathy and kindness towards Chris'partner and kids

I'm sure she will have a lot to say if ophelia is treated like that in the future if Millie goes on to have more kids with a new partner and new partners family treat Ophelia like she is not 'real family'
I can't imagine being like that to a child. The cruelty of it. My son has a lovely girlfriend who has a 3 year old boy. I've known that little lad since he was 5 months old. I adore him and my only worry is that if they ever break up, I won't get to keep being a part of his life. I've actually told my son's partner that and she has promised me that no matter what happens I always will be part of their family .

• Heart
Reactions: 42

babybelle

VIP Member
Sue is a nasty woman with a vile mouth on her. She bullies people who don't agree with her and ropes in Sophie to counter attack. A lady posted on their youtube about their tables being virtually the same as the Inghams and that the Ingham girls got the same lights Tillie did for Christmas, Sue went straight on the defensive saying she had checked the Inghams vlogs and her tables looked nothing like the Inghams table and Tillie had the lights bought for her for Christmas and how if this lady had nothing nice to say she should shut her mouth and stop trolling them . I got warned off by Sue and threatened with legal action by commenting on the sun's article about them and both Sophie and Chloe joined in calling me a bitch and a jealous old cow. How people can think this family are lovely is beyond me. They have no class, little morals, they are rude brash and boastful. I don't understand why they put their lives out for all to see yet cannot handle critism.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Antique Teapot

Also unrelated to the dog breeding, but I think what this family also fail to realise that their children won’t always live at home. The kids aren’t just ‘theirs’ they’re human beings who will grow up and move out and perhaps have families of their own. If each of their children had 2 children each they’d have 42 grandchildren. It overwhelms me thinking about you’d maintain a relationship with all 21 children, their significant other, and all the grandchildren. Give them another 15 years and their family will be in tatters, there’ll be so many arguments and falling out between siblings, people being left out and hurt, especially when sue and Noel peg it and they’re all fighting over who gets what! Makes me feel sick!!
I just reckon in about 20 years time any couples in Morecambe wishing to get together will need a DNA test to check they're not related.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lunalola

Thread suggestion. ...for over a year sues womb has been empty she now started breeding her frenchie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
I have left a message on face book saying ,Oh Suzanne i didnt know you had a litter of pups ,i have been looking for one for ages but didn't know they were £4,000 if you have any left will you reduce them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Sue is a nasty woman with a vile mouth on her. She bullies people who don't agree with her and ropes in Sophie to counter attack. A lady posted on their youtube about their tables being virtually the same as the Inghams and that the Ingham girls got the same lights Tillie did for Christmas, Sue went straight on the defensive saying she had checked the Inghams vlogs and her tables looked nothing like the Inghams table and Tillie had the lights bought for her for Christmas and how if this lady had nothing nice to say she should shut her mouth and stop trolling them . I got warned off by Sue and threatened with legal action by commenting on the sun's article about them and both Sophie and Chloe joined in calling me a bitch and a jealous old cow. How people can think this family are lovely is beyond me. They have no class, little morals, they are rude brash and boastful. I don't understand why they put their lives out for all to see yet cannot handle critism.
Wow how disgusting, not surprised that Sue and Sophie are nasty and mouthy but for some reason I expected better from Chloe! She presents herself better but she must be just as unpleasant as the rest of the Chavfords. Imagine them thinking we're all jealous- yeah I wish I was a human Pez dispenser with 500 kids I can't handle and a creepy husband who impregnated me at 13! Lol I would love to see Sue try to take legal action against someone for an online comment. She'd be laughed out of court.

Reactions: 29

Lunalola

Suggestion for next thread. .for over a year sues wombs been empty so now she's been breeding her frenchie

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Why have they been so secretive re the puppies? They know they'll get slated. I predicted this months ago here that once Sue can't have anymore babies, she'll start on breeding puppies. Vile cow 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

saltymermaid

Thanks to @Procrastination for the thread title. I had to shorten it as it was too long. The full title was: "The money has gone to their heads, but the kids still have to share beds"

Recap:
- Their basic hygiene was discussed and yeah, it's pretty gross
- Millie begging for a chavvy pram
- They did fake/staged activites for the show which included Noel homeschooling the kids and Sue baking cakes
- More whinging about the cost of things. This time it's uniforms and they won't use hand me downs
- A small summary of the lies they told in the last episode of their show
- They temporarily closed the pie shop due to an influx in orders
- More childish behaviour about Ophelia's dad
- Daniel has decided to withdraw from the RAF
- We still haven't heard anything about the rabbits. Hopefully they haven't been turned into pies
- We're meant to believe they spent 5k on a hot tub just for Tillie
- They've spent over £25k on prams/pushchairs
- Tillie's wheelchair was spotted beside their wheelie bins
- They supposedly make 500 pies a day
- Sue got a new car for her birthday

emmawhu

VIP Member
Yes I agree. For people who claim that family is everything, Sue and Noel are sure as hell only about their own family. Unless there are Radford genes involved, they're not interested. You'd think that people who claim to love kids so much would be thrilled to welcome any new child into their family, to join in the chaos and swell the numbers further, but they seem to have a bizarre obsession with keeping the family 'Radford pure'. The way they cast aside those boys is terrible. Anyone I know with step-grandchildren very much counts them in the numbers when asked how many grandkids they have but not the Radfords. I bet many of their minions don't even know Nicole has older boys. Why would they unless they looked her up themselves, as Sue and Noel never mention them.

With the amount of kids they have spawned, it's inevitable they'll end up with shed loads of step-grandchildren along the way, whether their children meet someone who already has kids before starting a family of their own, as Chris has done, or whether it's from a new relationship further down the line, after already producing their own kids and then suffering a relationship breakdown. Some of their own daughters may even, shock horror, have children with multiple men like Nicole has (Millie for certain, if she has any more). They need to get use to that idea quickly, otherwise they risk distancing the lot of them. We know they have a strained relationship with Chris. Do they really want to push all of them away for their unacceptance of any child who is not a spawn of their own genes? Or their judgement of anyone starting new relationships after a break up involving children?

Sue has been completely trapped by Noel for the whole of her life, stuck in an endless cycle of child rearing. I actually think she's perhaps envious of any woman who escapes the monotony of an unhappy relationship, as she must often wonder what type of life she could have had if she hadn't stayed. We all know that, pre-fame, this was not a happy marriage. We've all heard the stories of how Noel spent every evening at the pub and how they were always rowing. She seems to have a real dislike of women who escape such situations and, shock horror, go on to have children with different men. That's got to come from somewhere. Poor cow has such a complex back story, I don't actually think she knows how to be happy with what she's got. She's always searching for her next fix of happiness, and seems insanely jealous of anyone else who appears happy with their lot.

Oh, there's that word again, jealous. Only this time Sue I'm directing it towards you, and I truly believe you are jealous of other people's happiness. We all know that money doesn't bring true happiness.

Last edited:
  • Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
2 new ipads for James and Ellie
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
Renovated the top of the house
Decorated the lounge and got 3 new sofas
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Ridiculous amount of Christmas presents
And they still buy more???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
2 new ipads for James and Ellie
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
Renovated the top of the house
Decorated the lounge and got 3 new sofas
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Ridiculous amount of Christmas presents
And they still buy more???
What upsets me, as a nurse, is the amount of money that these inconsiderate fuckers have cost the NHS in births. People who state the Radfords support themselves with that poxy pie shop need to give their heads a wobble (Along with child benefit and tax credits etc....)

• Heart
The over stimulation in these birthday vlogs is crazy, imagine being Heidie you’ve got no clue what’s going on everyone is shouting your name every two seconds, having presents shoved at you but then having them taken away so another grabby child can open it for you under the pretence of ‘helping’ (even Oscar told them to stop, pointing out its Heidies present and she needs to learn) Nearly kicked in the head by Archie when he climbs over you and Ophelia, picked up by the back of your baby grow by Hallie, and all you want to do is play in your new ball pool but you can’t cause it’s full of other children!

• Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I don’t understand why, if they’re knocking out 1000 pies a day and are behind with the orders, Noel is always home by 3. There‘s still half a day left. None of the family seem to have any work ethic. I bet if you look up “chillin” in the dictionary it says “Radford Family” next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24