The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that they show the kids school uniforms. I know they don’t show the names but anyone can easily find what school they go to.
Especially when Sue walked past the road sign and school sign in Phoebe's starting school vlog without thinking to blur them out! Absolutely no point blurring the uniform badge when you drop clangers like that!

I wonder if they had to get the school's permission to film on the playground? I would assume so.

Reactions: 10
The thing is all these kids are shown online and on tv and it just takes some weirdo waiting outside the school to follow them home or something. I mean it probably won’t happen but you just don’t take that chance. You see by the comments from some of their fans they are quite delusional 😳

Reactions: 11
Having to watch it again at my dads request.
UNPOPULAR OPINIONS ALERT

I dont like kids in any way, shape or form wo probably not a good start.
Why are they moaning about how much everything costs ALL the time? YOU had 22 kids, be prepared to pay the price. Thought the pie shop paid well?
Obviously no effort made with home schooling
The reason they're out of routine is because of these 2 dumbbells.
The kids are out of control, why are they so undisciplined? Why are they acting like they never meant to have 22 kids? It's not a bloody kinder surprise.
Why dont they have a bigger house? It all looks so cramped, especially that room with all the coats.
They both say they want the kids to continue all these things for themselves but it's really because they dont want to have to look after THEIR kids all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a few thoughts on tonight show of untruths shall we say.

Daniel and Noel went to play golf, both had their own set of golf clubs, yet Noel asked Daniel how to use a golf club.
Daniel according to one of the vlogs did his fitness training when Tillie was in hospital with her frame, as I'm sure Sue said she was taking him on the way to the hospital and Noel was collecting him later, yet Tillie didn't have her frame on in tonight's programme.
Sue dropped Phoebe to school in the morning with the other kids, and collected her at 3pm with the other kids, yet in the vlog, Phoebe only went to school in the mornings.
Sue used to go divvy if you told her Max was autistic saying no he's not, nothing wrong with him, yet tonight he's got autism.
Why would you expect teenagers to go to bed at 7pm because they have school the next day.
Noel took 9 kids team building, with him so 10 in total, how did they all fit in a 7 seater car
I've truthfully lost count the number of lies there was in tonight's program.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Daniel and Noel went to play golf, both had their own set of golf clubs, yet Noel asked Daniel how to use a golf club.
Daniel according to one of the vlogs did his fitness training when Tillie was in hospital with her frame, as I'm sure Sue said she was taking him on the way to the hospital and Noel was collecting him later, yet Tillie didn't have her frame on in tonight's programme.
Sue dropped Phoebe to school in the morning with the other kids, and collected her at 3pm with the other kids, yet in the vlog, Phoebe only went to school in the mornings.
Sue used to go divvy if you told her Max was autistic saying no he's not, nothing wrong with him, yet tonight he's got autism.
Why would you expect teenagers to go to bed at 7pm because they have school the next day.
Noel took 9 kids team building, with him so 10 in total, how did they all fit in a 7 seater car
She must have picked Phoebe up before the others because she was using a different pram, she had a single to collect her and double to collect the others, the car thing drives me mad!! They must just throw the extras in the boot 😂

Reactions: 8
Happy to be corrected here because I have limited knowledge of the benefit system. But I was under the impression that you can claim extra money for a child with additional needs so Max and maybe Tillie. Also any benefit caps do not apply?
I’m sure I saw it on a benefits programme where a lady had a larger than average amount of children and she said she wasn’t capped at three because one had additional needs.

Reactions: 8
Max is a sweetheart. I was so pleased for him to have made a friend at High School;
It's a big leap from Primary and I bet making a new friend boosted his confidence no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m quite new to the Radford family, never paid much attention to them.

Hopefully without offending anyone - is there a reason social services haven’t been involved with this family? The kids don’t get the attention/individual support they need, and they’re heavily relied on to look after their younger siblings... that’s not a conspiracy or my opinion, that’s a fact. Why isn’t this enough for someone to get involved and say enough is enough?

The kids are going to be reeling for years from being brought up in this absolute chaos. There’s no privacy for them? No peace to study? No quiet to process their own thoughts? I’m so confused as to how she’s gotten away with this for so long?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m quite new to the Radford family, never paid much attention to them.

Hopefully without offending anyone - is there a reason social services haven’t been involved with this family? The kids don’t get the attention/individual support they need, and they’re heavily relied on to look after their younger siblings... that’s not a conspiracy or my opinion, that’s a fact. Why isn’t this enough for someone to get involved and say enough is enough?

The kids are going to be reeling for years from being brought up in this absolute chaos. There’s no privacy for them? No peace to study? No quiet to process their own thoughts? I’m so confused as to how she’s gotten away with this for so long?
They are fed more than once a day, they change their clothes every day, they go to school every day, they are not physically abused. They are taken to medical appointments when they are needed. They have mattresses and their pets are cleaned up after.
They have close bonds with adult siblings and Grandparents.
Social Services are so overstretched that the threshold for involvement is very high.
Parenting plans often involve securing the very basics, named above and the Radfords are doing them already.
Anyone who knows anything about child and adolescent development will be saddened by the lack of attention and space and the need for older children to help so much and wouldn't want that for their own children,
but that's not enough to warrant ongoing professional involvement in current times.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm not sure about the benefits cap because my son gets high rate DLA, and when we were on tax credits we didn't get anything for our third son who was born in 2018, but we did receive extra tax credits for our disabled son and the disability payment each month is not changeable however much you earn iyswim.

They are fed more than once a day, they change their clothes every day, they go to school every day, they are not physically abused. They are taken to medical appointments when they are needed. They have mattresses and their pets are cleaned up after.
They have close bonds with adult siblings and Grandparents.
Social Services are so overstretched that the threshold for involvement is very high.
Parenting plans often involve securing the very basics, named above and the Radfords are doing them already.
Anyone who knows anything about child and adolescent development will be saddened by the lack of attention and space and the need for older children to help so much and wouldn't want that for their own children,
but that's not enough to warrant ongoing professional involvement in current times.
Thank you for this - I honestly didn’t think of it that way at all and in hindsight my comment does seem a bit stupid! It just seems really sad that so many of the children will have to deal with so little one on one time with their parents and will always have to be sharing space or looking after their younger siblings until they move out!

Reactions: 7
The thing is all these kids are shown online and on tv and it just takes some weirdo waiting outside the school to follow them home or something. I mean it probably won’t happen but you just don’t take that chance. You see by the comments from some of their fans they are quite delusional 😳
I've seen dozens of really creepy remarks made by male "fans" on the teenage girls and Tilly in particular. "She is so beautiful can we please see more of her" kinda thing. It happens on all the family vlogger channels. They are all placing their children in the cross hairs of a lot of very dodgy people.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank you for this - I honestly didn’t think of it that way at all and in hindsight my comment does seem a bit stupid! It just seems really sad that so many of the children will have to deal with so little one on one time with their parents and will always have to be sharing space or looking after their younger siblings until they move out!
Nothing stupid about your comment I have thought the same before about that over the years have they ever been flagged up to social services especially after taking the kids bedroom door handles off at night time so they cant leave their rooms huge safety issue right there and the fact they thought this was ok to put on national television so goodness knows what else goes on

I'm sure we will never know if they have been flagged up Sue and Noel want to portray this happy perfect family image.

It is very sad some of the middle boys speak so fast like they need to rush their words because they know if they dont they are not going to be listened to

Reactions: 9
I am not watching, I just wont but from what I have read from others and twitter.

Wondering if they will address how some people dont like them, wondering if the whole "attempted break in" and accusing someone of doxxing will be included? The amount of outside shots of the house on national TV, eeek

I am surprised they let the ages be on the show.

I wonder how thick their minions must be to believe that Noel takes a £30k wage, no benefits and can afford £400 a week on groceries plus the electric bill with that hot tub & christmas lights and still have change for £350 on Birthday presents.
So where does the money come from?🤫

So where does the money come from?🤫
I think a lot of you are seriously underestimating how much they get gifted and how much these reality TV shows pay. Then there's the Insta and YouTube ad revenues and their sponsorship deals.

They are raking it in and feigning being on a limited income. No one would have an issue with them making money if they didn't constantly try to be "relatable" by crying poor. That is very hard to take when in the last year alone they've done major renovations inside and out, installed a hot tub, bought 4 new cars, (Sue, Noel and one each for the two older boys) a diamond ring for Sue, a flashy watch for Noel, then spent what looks to be the average single mum's yearly income on Christmas tat and the same again on skips to remove the last load of tat they bought so they can fit the new lot in.

Not to mention the two pricey autopsy slabs in the dining room and the couple of dozen tart's boudoir chairs around it. Then they scammed the school for three laptops so the kids could pretend to be doing homeschooling on them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not sure what "all that is" tbh. I don't know their birthdays so I subtracted 45 from 50 and got a 5 year age gap. Six months one way or the other doesn't negate a single one of my other points.

It's no less outrage inducing (in my personal, humble opinion) to be 17 1/2 and knocking up a 13 year old than to be 18 and knocking up a 13 year old. It's just as illegal, just as immoral and just as predatory. He betrayed the trust of a family, groomed and abused a minor and turned her into a brood mare . He's vermin.

Everything that is wrong with Sue is down to him. He literally made her what she is. By the time she was 21 she had four children and no experience of life outside of motherhood and home. Even had she wanted to free herself from his creepy clutches, she'd have had no resources upon which to fall back . No education. No qualifications. No work experience and no peer group support network.

Sue defines herself as an incubator because he taught her to do that.
Because you’re going on and on at me as if I disagree?

There’s nothing wrong with me correcting incorrect statements.

For the record, Noel is 4 1/4 years older than Sue.

Sue was 13 and 5 months and Noel was 17 and 8 months when Chris was conceived.

It’s just facts. That doesn’t mean I think he was entitled to have sex with a 13 year old.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about the benefits cap because my son gets high rate DLA, and when we were on tax credits we didn't get anything for our third son who was born in 2018, but we did receive extra tax credits for our disabled son and the disability payment each month is not changeable however much you earn iyswim.
Our eight year old gets MRC, we are on the old tax credits system. He gets a premium on added onto tax credits (because of disability element) but we receive absolutely no tax credits for kids born after 2017

I think a lot of you are seriously underestimating how much they get gifted and how much these reality TV shows pay. Then there's the Insta and YouTube ad revenues and their sponsorship deals.

They are raking it in and feigning being on a limited income. No one would have an issue with them making money if they didn't constantly try to be "relatable" by crying poor. That is very hard to take when in the last year alone they've done major renovations inside and out, installed a hot tub, bought 4 new cars, (Sue, Noel and one each for the two older boys) a diamond ring for Sue, a flashy watch for Noel, then spent what looks to be the average single mum's yearly income on Christmas tat and the same again on skips to remove the last load of tat they bought so they can fit the new lot in.

Not to mention the two pricey autopsy slabs in the dining room and the couple of dozen tart's boudoir chairs around it. Then they scammed the school for three laptops so the kids could pretend to be doing homeschooling on them.
Mobility car anyone?!?!?!
🤔

Reactions: 6

Noel Said to the autistic one (can't remember his name 😂) one of us will be here to pick you up when dropping him off then he walks in the house alone to meet them!?!

What a bloody joke.. The whole programme was about them being on devices. So take the bloody things off them and tell them to do school work. You are they parents ffs!! So other kids in their classes whose parents have actually put the effort in and spent time with their children to keep them educated will now have to wait for the the Radfords and many others I expect who just couldn't give a tit basically and treated the whole thing as a holiday and excuse to lay in bed. Bloody Sue saying it was a shock to get up early. How is she not up early every day anyway!?! 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.