The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands on a new garden and hot tub. And a new dog for a couple of grand.

But the oven that makes the magic pies that feeds them is on its last legs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the smell of the house from all their farts.
I couldn’t believe how much they went on with the farts like seriously 😒

Also did anyone notice Noel say about baby 23 when the kids came and interrupted dinner? Thought you weren’t having anymore so why mention baby 23?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t believe how much they went on with the farts like seriously 😒

Also did anyone notice Noel say about baby 23 when the kids came and interrupted dinner? Thought you weren’t having anymore so why mention baby 23?
He wants another one

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All I saw was lazy disrespectful children and teenagers and the younger kids trying to rip the dogs face off.

Noticed they DIDN'T show sue pushing the boys out of the way for the money shot of the girls with mable.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice Tillies wheelchair and the golf club bag by the wheelie bins? Why everything goes into a skip rather than being sold on or donated is beyond me. If you haven’t got the time to sell things then let one of the older ones do it for a share of the money!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
1) why did they focus on the frenchies??
2) their kids dancing on the table an fighting over the flowers so close toot her she had my heart sinking!
3) the were the kids were pulling the Frenchie around at the bath start
4) why was no one behind the baby whilst she was walking up the stairs??

I don’t know their names sorry from sue, Millie, Chloe, Noel, Katie, Caspar and Archie

Reactions: 10
The inconsistencies in the show drive me potty. When Sue is in the car talking about the new dog, she’s clearly driving the Land Rover. When it shows you her pulling up to the house, she’s in the Peugeot. We see her parking the car from the window and it’s the bloody Land Rover again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Where do I start. All those older kids do is mooch around and lay on the sofa playing on their phones.They have no respect. The younger ones never seem to play with much atall. They would much sooner be climbing all over the kitchen counter, autopsy slab and the furniture.

When Creepy Noel was cooking the meal, Hallie was touching all the carrots and her finger nails were absoloutely pitted with muck.

The bakery floor looked dirty and why was Chloe handling her mobile phone when she was making pies. It’s a known fact that phones attract more germs than anything else. Disgusting.
They both looked grubby working in there. That baseball cap looked filthy.

The kids got up after they had gone to bed to eat some of the leftovers from the meal. I expect Mrs Chavford would tell them to go and clean their teeth again before bed.NOT. They were probably hungry!!!

The family supposedly went away for a night with ten million bin bags. We all know it was longer than one night so why say it wasn’t.

The garden had cost them a lot of money which they had worked hard for, we all know the new garden furniture was gifted and the teenagers didn’t care. They probably have acquired the same attitude as the parents. It can be replaced easily.

Childhood sweethearts my backside. He has just used her for a baby making machine from her being a child to now. He seems obsessed with babies to make more money.

All them bodies and dogs in that house I bet it stinks.
There are more holes in their story than their are in a fishing net. Liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.