The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then they is the thing is anyone calls them out as they claim it’s all paid for by the magic pie shop they claim jealously and threaten to sue. I mean they are the ones who have put themselves in the public eye so they need to learn that not everyone will love them and think that sue is super mum.
The comments on newspaper articles are a very different kettle of fish to the comments in their YouTube. Loads more disapproval. Obviously that's because many people who would never watch their vlog but because it's on telly and most folk just watch whatever's on so newcomers see it but I also think they have someone dedicated to flagging critical remarks on their YT. They have no control over censoring the media comments so a lot more of the criticism survives there.

Their devoted fans seem to have as much trouble as they do in understanding if you're going to lay out all the intimate details of your relationship and family life in the public eye that some people will find fault with you. They have no problem making creepy allusions to their sex life for example but dare anyone make a remark saying something so innocuous as that might be a bit TMI they lose their rag.

Reactions: 11
These big family documentaries always seem to go wrong, remember the Duggers and Jon and Kate plus 8!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe what I read on the minions comments.” If only Meghan and Harry were as dedicated, respectful and loyal to their family as this hard working incredible couple “
I nearly choked on my sandwich. Get real !!!
Mrs Chavfraud has posted a photo of Heidie Hi in the decorated girls bedroom. What a waste of money, it will be wrecked in no time like everything else those feral children get their hands on. Decorate it how ever chavvy you want Mrs Chavfraud it will always be far too small for all those girls. It’s a wonder the one in the top bunk doesn’t crack her head open when she sits up. Bloody ridiculous idiots !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sue "i need the worshipping ones to drool over my wallpaper....."

💡 "oh I'll put Heidie in the shot and ramble something about a "cutie....yeah that will do it...that will get their attention....LOOK AT THE WALLPAPER....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOOK AT THE WALLPAPER.....PRAISE ME...I NEED IT"

Sue "i showed them noel, I showed them"

Noel nods head and speaks slowly "yeah sue we showed them and they LOOKED"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Judge Rinder ,Right Mr &Mrs shag a lot ,can you tell me why you are here today .Mr Radfraud well its like this ,it started when this women was 13 and we mated (next one carry on)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noel "shall I show them whats in my pants sue?"

Sue *titter titter giggle giggle*

Sue "let's get on a adult game show on channel four noel"

Noel "ooh good idea...."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How many kids , how many had hip problems and she’s still letting them sit in the W position.

Reactions: 7
They have been strangely quiet but heidies birthday isn't far away, there's no doubt they will vlog every minute of it. It will be surprising if their is no mothers day vlog or Sue's birthday
They wrote on there last post in the comments they prob b vlogging her birthday but if most of her gifts are gifted they will av to wont they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've just looked up the photo of Tillie on facebook - what a disgusting piece of tit Sue is posting that! The poor kid's in agony in a+e and she's snapping bloody photos for likes.
I really wish one of the kids would bite back and do a 'mommie dearest' on them.
I'm astonished that photo hasn't been reported as child expoitation. With the number of creepy commenters on their threads you can be sure that image has been downloaded hundreds of times and is currently circulating on numerous nefarious websites. But then again, child protection has never been a priority in that family, has it?
It's disgusting what people with a social media presence can get away with when you recall how the lives of many other families have been ruined over them posting similar images without a profit motive.

Sue is a nasty woman with a vile mouth on her. She bullies people who don't agree with her and ropes in Sophie to counter attack. A lady posted on their youtube about their tables being virtually the same as the Inghams and that the Ingham girls got the same lights Tillie did for Christmas, Sue went straight on the defensive saying she had checked the Inghams vlogs and her tables looked nothing like the Inghams table and Tillie had the lights bought for her for Christmas and how if this lady had nothing nice to say she should shut her mouth and stop trolling them . I got warned off by Sue and threatened with legal action by commenting on the sun's article about them and both Sophie and Chloe joined in calling me a witch and a jealous old cow. How people can think this family are lovely is beyond me. They have no class, little morals, they are rude brash and boastful. I don't understand why they put their lives out for all to see yet cannot handle critism.
Jealous of what? That we don't have a uterus that operates as a clown car?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What i dont get is why these idiots dont take full advantage of their position, they could do alot for the kids, for advocacy and have alot of fun.

I would want to see them use their platform to talk about things that have affected them, so things like the stillbirth could be used to remind people of kicks count ect, not just a pic of the grave perfectly framing the new car.
They recently admitted one of the boys has autism and I am sure its the one who loves the camera. So why not do a day in the life with him, let him talk about his struggles and how he feels ect, that would be really interesting and a great outlet for him because hes always been very comfortable with the camera.
Isnt one of the boys into football, it would be nice to see him out and doing his thing, talking about his football, going to see a local club play with noel, bit of one to one time. It might even bring in some brand deals in that area, I know with a different sport it did for us just posting a couple of videos on instagram which I was grateful for.
Get some of those other kids some hobbies, it would be lovely so see their progression not only within the hobby but also within their self-esteem. They could actually have some real content and not just look what we bought. They could have a fab little dancer or a musical prodigy out there, lots of music lessons are online at the mo too, so would be fab.

They have so many opportunities if Sue would get off her ass and stop chillin, then take notice of the womb gremlins she has created after they are no longer babies.

But alas, they are too selfish to their own needs rather than that of the children they have spawned and we will be treated to another haul or pile crap and a mcdonalds bought for someones birthday to all feel jealous over(so so jealous)! Just cant wait. - Being totaly sarcastic just incase!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What i dont get is why these idiots dont take full advantage of their position, they could do alot for the kids, for advocacy and have alot of fun.

I would want to see them use their platform to talk about things that have affected them, so things like the stillbirth could be used to remind people of kicks count ect, not just a pic of the grave perfectly framing the new car.
They recently admitted one of the boys has autism and I am sure its the one who loves the camera. So why not do a day in the life with him, let him talk about his struggles and how he feels ect, that would be really interesting and a great outlet for him because hes always been very comfortable with the camera.
Isnt one of the boys into football, it would be nice to see him out and doing his thing, talking about his football, going to see a local club play with noel, bit of one to one time. It might even bring in some brand deals in that area, I know with a different sport it did for us just posting a couple of videos on instagram which I was grateful for.
Get some of those other kids some hobbies, it would be lovely so see their progression not only within the hobby but also within their self-esteem. They could actually have some real content and not just look what we bought. They could have a fab little dancer or a musical prodigy out there, lots of music lessons are online at the mo too, so would be fab.

They have so many opportunities if Sue would get off her ass and stop chillin, then take notice of the womb gremlins she has created after they are no longer babies.

But alas, they are too selfish to their own needs rather than that of the children they have spawned and we will be treated to another haul or pile crap and a mcdonalds bought for someones birthday to all feel jealous over(so so jealous)! Just cant wait. - Being totaly sarcastic just incase!
They don't spend enough time with any one of their kids to know what's intersting about any of them individually. And none of them are engaged in structured outside activities. Daniel played football at school. That was it. He's 21 now and I have never heard reference to any other Radford child having a recreational clun affiliation or sporting interest.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How many kids , how many had hip problems and she’s still letting them sit in the W position.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw that photo of Hair-dye! That's literally the worst position you can let a toddler sit in, let alone one with hip issues! Wasn't it Hair-dye that had to wear the harness when she was tiny?

Reactions: 4
Interestingly I was watching a YouTube video about Pride and Prejudice and the character of Lydia Bennett and the lady in the video spoke about research which had been done into family dynamics. There has been a study which showed that each child in a family needed to have something which made them different from the others in order to stand out to their parents and get their attention.

A study into the Radfords would be fascinating as I don't think Sue and Noel know any of their children particularly well, how can they?

I honestly think that having that many children must be so damaging to the kids. Honestly only the oldest five or six can have ever spent proper time with their parents (and even then only Chris would have had one on one time with them). I feel that social services should have intervened before now. Just because you can have 22 kids doesn't mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also going off the hobbies / activities. Not one of them have done dance or ballet or even club scouts or something. We would know as sue would vlog it. Also Chloe did childcare at uni but quit and I know Katie is also doing childcare. Nothing wrong with doing childcare but I wonder if having so many siblings and helping take care of them plays a factor in that?

Reactions: 15
Looks like heidie got an Easter outfit and some teethers gifted to her personalised of course, no doubt ophelia would have received the same. Are they not ashamed about how much they brag particularly millie! It seems during this pandemic influencers have somehow gotten greedier and receive twice as much gifts as normal anyone else notice that.

Reactions: 7
Even I could think of more content than those buffoons. The paper will be trashed in no time
Wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt a pack of pens placed strategically on the same night the camera is all set up ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi my first time posting but I've been reading the threads for few months now.

Did anyone else notice Millie say in the one episode when noel was running on the treadmill that she knows CPR because she was a carer (guessing at a care home)???? first time we've ever heard of this about millie, so wonder if she was actually working before ophelia then.

Also so glad that Oscar Caspar and Archie finally have a nice big window in their bedroom, makes such a difference and makes the room look so much bigger thank god they finally decided to invest in their kids bedrooms, hope they add another bed in there so the boys have the option to sleep separately...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.