The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Procrastination for the thread title. I had to shorten it as it was too long. The full title was: "The money has gone to their heads, but the kids still have to share beds"

Recap:
- Their basic hygiene was discussed and yeah, it's pretty gross
- Millie begging for a chavvy pram
- They did fake/staged activites for the show which included Noel homeschooling the kids and Sue baking cakes
- More whinging about the cost of things. This time it's uniforms and they won't use hand me downs
- A small summary of the lies they told in the last episode of their show
- They temporarily closed the pie shop due to an influx in orders
- More childish behaviour about Ophelia's dad
- Daniel has decided to withdraw from the RAF
- We still haven't heard anything about the rabbits. Hopefully they haven't been turned into pies
- We're meant to believe they spent 5k on a hot tub just for Tillie
- They've spent over £25k on prams/pushchairs
- Tillie's wheelchair was spotted beside their wheelie bins
- They supposedly make 500 pies a day
- Sue got a new car for her birthday

Reactions: 26
Have been browsing here since the ch5 shows and found these threads. ...like many I used to watch kac ch4 years ago and thought wow what a nice family wonder how they manage daily with so many of them, the children seem lovely they seem down to earth etc but more recently have been shocked at the way money has changed them so much...until I read posts here I hadn't been aware of alot of it, the way the vlogs are just full of their latest spending sprees designer gear etc if I had 22 kids to care for worry about, try to spend any quality time with them all do housework etc spending sprees wouldn't even be on my to do list .you can really see how different they all dress now and how different the house is decorated and furnished

I wonder if noel had of filled out the census if he is still trying to remember everyone's birthdays lol we must have had almost 50 pets since I was a child I can remember their birthdays lol.....

I expect the next vlog will be an ott celebration of millies first mothers day and trying to make her feel special alot of the gifted outfits I think are personally awful and totally impractical for the baby, I have a one year old who I've always dressed for comfort warmth when it's cold, and to have fun and be a baby/ toddler in not dress up like a doll I wonder if millie would have focused so much on outfits and dressing the baby up if she had been a boy

With sues new car you could maybe understand it if it was practically a better option eg upgrade to a 10 or 12 seater to travel safely ( we wondered too a few times theyve gone out in the two 7 seaters,say who has gone but the numbers dont add up to fit them all in) with more of them at once but otherwise why bother as others have said if you come into money why not use it wisely extend the house get more bedrooms, bigger rooms or help your children out with saving for housing deposits etc

Reactions: 16
The radfords don’t care about safety or using the money to give the kids more space they just want more tat. In the show they made out like Luke and Katie were doing lessons. They did mention Luke learning to drive in the vlogs but they is also Chloe, Millie and Katie were are at the age they can learn. The radfords obviously have the money for them to learn and then they could get a car and then when they do go out they have more space instead of overfilling the car. It’s dangerous they went to Scotland and they were too many to fit in the 14 seats so that means that some of them wasn’t secured correctly. In one of the vlogs When they were moving campsite sue says that tillie has gone with the walkers as they isn’t enough room in there car. That just proves it’s overcrowded. You either a get a car to fit everyone in or b don’t take as many with you.

Reactions: 10
The radfords don’t care about safety or using the money to give the kids more space they just want more tat. In the show they made out like Luke and Katie were doing lessons. They did mention Luke learning to drive in the vlogs but they is also Chloe, Millie and Katie were are at the age they can learn. The radfords obviously have the money for them to learn and then they could get a car and then when they do go out they have more space instead of overfilling the car. It’s dangerous they went to Scotland and they were too many to fit in the 14 seats so that means that some of them wasn’t secured correctly. In one of the vlogs When they were moving campsite sue says that tillie has gone with the walkers as they isn’t enough room in there car. That just proves it’s overcrowded. You either a get a car to fit everyone in or b don’t take as many with you.
You have to wonder why the older girls don't want to drive? Maybe they just don't want to but with millie having ophelia a car would come in very handy especially when the weather is not always bright and sunny. more surprised about chloe though, I thought she would be driving by now

Not sure exactly but there must be 6 (?) of the Radford “kids” that are old enough to drive now? If they all had cars, added to the two (or more) cars that are already in the house that would be eight cars at least to one house. Does anyone think the neighbours might get a bit pissed off?

Also another thing I’ve been wondering is their rubbish collection. Where I live everyone gets a wheelie bin for the rubbish (plus one for recycling and one for green waste) and they’re all standard wheelie bin size. With that many people in the house do they have to pay privately for separate waste collection do you think? Or are they entitled by the council to have several bins emptied each fortnight?

And just on the subject of Chloe, if she doesn’t get out soon and make a life for herself she’s going to end up stuck in that house forever.

Reactions: 11
They have made a big mistake with the car and dogs boasting. They don't have a driveway so they can't put the new car securely. It will be gone before long. She is an absolute fool for boasting so much.

Reactions: 15
Not sure exactly but there must be 6 (?) of the Radford “kids” that are old enough to drive now? If they all had cars, added to the two (or more) cars that are already in the house that would be eight cars at least to one house. Does anyone think the neighbours might get a bit pissed off?

Also another thing I’ve been wondering is their rubbish collection. Where I live everyone gets a wheelie bin for the rubbish (plus one for recycling and one for green waste) and they’re all standard wheelie bin size. With that many people in the house do they have to pay privately for separate waste collection do you think? Or are they entitled by the council to have several bins emptied each fortnight?

And just on the subject of Chloe, if she doesn’t get out soon and make a life for herself she’s going to end up stuck in that house forever.
Where I live you can just buy extra bins from the council and then they are emptied along with the others 'free' of charge. We have 2 recycling and 2 household waste, I bought the additional bins.

Reactions: 6
They have made a big mistake with the car and dogs boasting. They don't have a driveway so they can't put the new car securely. It will be gone before long. She is an absolute fool for boasting so much.
That's a good point.they don't have a driveway and with so many cars some will always be just out of view. If they cared about their safety they wouldn't film everypart of the house and surroundings, is it possible their boasting and showing off was the reason they almost got broken in to before? They thought it was just by chance. They don't seem to have learned anything, if anything have bragged more since then rings, designer items, cars.

Reactions: 12
Unless they are doing up their house to sell it, I think they are mad for spending more money on a house that isn’t suitable for them, rather than go and buy something with a couple of acres of land and space for all their cars & animals and kids etc.

Reactions: 9
Where we are bins depend on how many people are in your home. We have 3 general waste and two recycling.

Where are the other two new cars, in the bin like everything else ,they must have been paid god knows what from channel 5 ,They are going crackers with the money instead of putting some up for the future

Reactions: 8
Where are the other two new cars, in the bin like everything else ,they must have been paid god knows what from channel 5 ,They are going crackers with the money instead of putting some up for the future
Exactly they should invest some of it. I mean they are only now doing house renovations but backwards I might add they did the garden and now doing house so garden wrecked again. They have done the top two rooms that the younger kids have a few times too. No doubt it will be ruined within no time. Sue put something on Instagram about Hallie or phoebe wanted to colour in the wall paper so no doubt they will be left unsupervised and something like that will happen. Of course they won’t get in trouble sue will laugh and film it.

Reactions: 5
You have to wonder why the older girls don't want to drive? Maybe they just don't want to but with millie having ophelia a car would come in very handy especially when the weather is not always bright and sunny. more surprised about chloe though, I thought she would be driving
Exactly they should invest some of it. I mean they are only now doing house renovations but backwards I might add they did the garden and now doing house so garden wrecked again. They have done the top two rooms that the younger kids have a few times too. No doubt it will be ruined within no time. Sue put something on Instagram about Hallie or phoebe wanted to colour in the wall paper so no doubt they will be left unsupervised and something like that will happen. Of course they won’t get in trouble sue will laugh and film it.
My thoughts exactly on the wallpaper. In fact in my humble opinion she put it up on purpose knowing that they will colour on it. If that isn’t the case I don’t know why she chose the horrible stuff, it isn’t atall attractive for a little girls room. Mrs Chavfraud you are so bloody transparent. Do you take us all for fools ?

Reactions: 3
Someone asked at the end of the last thread what 'poor Tillie having her knickers flashed online when at her most vulnerable' was in reference to and I don't think it was answered before the thread was closed.

Basically, despite knowing Tillie was extremely self conscious about her frame at the time, Sue saw it fit to post a picture of her slumped in a wheelchair totally out of it, clearly dosed up to the eyeballs on pain, after she broke her leg whilst wearing the frame. Poor Tillie not only had the frame she hated on show for the world to see, but her knickers were clearly on show bless her (she was 9 1/2 at the time!).

Sue cared not a jot about her daughter's privacy, she just saw a photo opportunity for maximum sympathy and attention on social media and took it. The photo is still on their FB page I believe, or at least it was when I checked last time I made reference to this disgraceful example of them pimping their kids out for cash.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Im surprised on the bin situation either, but from your comments it seems we r having it hard here in Mcr. We have a slim wheelie bin for general waste (if im correct its 140 liters, was swapped from the 240 liters few years ago to "reduce household waste" =horrible flytipping on the streets nowadays unfortunately 🤨) and 3 recycling ones(garden waste, paper, bottles) . If you have more than one child/adult using nappies then you can request to swap back to the bigger grey bin.
I thought council tax band matters for the Chavfrauds maybe, so their ex care home might have a huge ctax bill and then bigger rubbish allowance too? Anyway its vile that even with that many (7 -8 big bins) they still have a skip almost all the time!

Reactions: 3
Im surprised on the bin situation either, but from your comments it seems we r having it hard here in Mcr. We have a slim wheelie bin for general waste (if im correct its 140 liters, was swapped from the 240 liters few years ago to "reduce household waste" =horrible flytipping on the streets nowadays unfortunately 🤨) and 3 recycling ones(garden waste, paper, bottles) . If you have more than one child/adult using nappies then you can request to swap back to the bigger grey bin.
I thought council tax band matters for the Chavfrauds maybe, so their ex care home might have a huge ctax bill and then bigger rubbish allowance too? Anyway its vile that even with that many (7 -8 big bins) they still have a skip almost all the time!
ours is the same. “Normal” household is one slimline bin for general waste, one standard bin for all recycling, one standard bin for garden waste. If you have multiple people in nappies they’ll swap your general waste for a standard sized one but that’s the biggest it gets.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked at the end of the last thread what 'poor Tillie having her knickers flashed online when at her most vulnerable' was in reference to and I don't think it was answered before the thread was closed.

Basically, despite knowing Tillie was extremely self conscious about her frame at the time, Sue saw it fit to post a picture of her slumped in a wheelchair totally out of it, clearly dosed up to the eyeballs on pain, after she broke her leg whilst wearing the frame. Poor Tillie not only had the frame she hated on show for the world to see, but her knickers were clearly on show bless her (she was 9 1/2 at the time!).

Sue cared not a jot about her daughter's privacy, she just saw a photo opportunity for maximum sympathy and attention on social media and took it. The photo is still on their FB page I believe, or at least it was when I checked last time I made reference to this disgraceful example of them pimping their kids out for cash.
We never got to know how she managed to break her femur. Something they didn’t want to make public knowledge obviously.

• Sad
I’m actually surprised how quiet they have been I thought they would have released a new vlog. I thought they would be a vomit inducing one from Mother’s Day where sue and Millie get a load of stuff and then McDonald’s breakfast. They have also been decorating and it was sue birthday and she got a new car. I’m sure they will be some vlogs soon with sue saying she’s glad the kids are back at school so she can chill.

I've just looked up the photo of Tillie on facebook - what a disgusting piece of tit Sue is posting that! The poor kid's in agony in a+e and she's snapping bloody photos for likes.
I really wish one of the kids would bite back and do a 'mommie dearest' on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.