Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
8 month old baby in £160 designer dress

Amiees birthday presents were some badly fitting crap from shein.

That speaks volumes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Elvis23

Did anyone ask to see toys in the rooms and where Archie's motorbike was? It's all being shown on Insta stories now 😂😂

• Haha
So Millie’s baby has her first pair of trainers at 3 months old. Handy.

I read somewhere once that people who say money can’t buy class don’t know where to shop. However it would seem that wherever the Radfords shop, or however much they spend, they have an uncanny knack of making everything look like cheap tat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I disagree about him needing to isolate in his own home. This is why the whole house isolates together for two weeks.

• Wow

Thetruthspeaks

It’s hard to say since I haven’t watched their recent vlogs but all those kids must leave her feeling frazzled? Millie is either helping her lie or Sue’s spokesperson. I imagine Millie is the current favourite due to her having the new baby. We all know it’s what Sue wants. She can get her new baby fix through Millie’s baby until she conceives her own. The dynamics will change at that point.
No amount of money or Z-lister fame would make me want to be a part of that family. No way.

100%
I just can't warm to Millie, since she was younger she was always the loud gobby one.

Does Sophie work?
Do they still take part in filming or has she left that behind now?
I always liked her and Chloe - they came across really well on TV.
Ah I thought it was the taste of fame behind Millie’s behaviour. She sounds immature. Given she’s now a mum she needs to grow up. All I have seen from Sophie is tik tok videos and selfie’s, regarding work, I don’t know. Chloe seems a nice girl, not overly ambitious but a daughter to be proud of nonetheless.

Last edited:

Good Egg

VIP Member
Daisy’s body language actually concerns me and I’m not sure why?

She doesn’t interact with Noel at all and I rewatched last years Christmas vlog and Daisy said she “feels sick”

Something doesn’t feel right or look right there ans I actually feel concerned 😟

• Sad
  • Wow

Anon_Miss

That £160 dress is disgusting. Spending that on baby clothes is ridiculous. It will just get wrecked anyway unless it is for a photo op.

As for the family, what really pisses me off about them is the fact they think they are doing the world a favour because they have that much kids. Fuck right off. Just no. They would have done the world a favour had they produced less kids. The amount of rubbish as a family they produce is sickening.

Also, how Sue makes it seem like the best thing in the world and how much of a bloody miracle having a kid/all those kids is. Again, no.

Having a baby is nothing new. I can't stand when anyone acts like they deserve some special award for having sex and popping out a kid (or quite a few in her case).

They are such a wasteful and ignorant family. The only ones I feel sorry for are their poor animals who must be driven mad by all that noise and never getting some attention, and their neighbours. The noise must be atrocious.

Last edited:

emmawhu

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here
Exactly this.

I can't abide when people do charitable things purely for likes on social media. Yes, it's great that you're donating a few toys Sue but it's in really bad taste to post a picture for a virtual pat on the back from your followers.

Telling people how to donate, with links to do so, would have been far preferable. It still gives the impression you've done it yourself, if you need to virtual pat on the back, but it isn't as crass as posting a pic which may as way have been captioned "look at this huge stash of toys we can afford to donate, how amazing are we?".

Charitable acts should come from the heart. You do it because you genuinely want to help. You don't do it just to try and make yourself look good.

Little me.

VIP Member
Those older Radford girls are so conceited and full of themselves it’s untrue. Always flaunting theirselves on social media. I don’t think they ever put their phones down. Even the middle girls now are going the same way. Hardly surprising really the cameras they had rammed in their faces when they were younger.

Little me.

VIP Member
FFS What’s with the secret bloody Santa. Them kids get more than enough all the year round. Just another complete waste of money. 😡😡😡😡

Plenty of people saw that crazed one post just a page ago that she was talking to Sue last year about this and that Sue stole her idea. She said it multiple times. I'm not even going to go back to all the times she droned on and on about calling the cops, having the cops called, called The Sun (and that's just in this iteration of the thread, which did not start "ages" ago). On these threads we talk about the Radfords and others in their orbit. If a poster wants to make herself part of the Radford orbit over and over and over again, multiple pages in a row in the same thread, then that's her choice. We've seen the evidence that the Radfords attract crazy. Someone just pointed out the Inghams.

You're free to ignore me just as easily if you think my posts "grate"
Plenty of people saw that crazed one post just a page ago that she was talking to Sue last year about this and that Sue stole her idea. She said it multiple times. I'm not even going to go back to all the times she droned on and on about calling the cops, having the cops called, called The Sun (and that's just in this iteration of the thread, which did not start "ages" ago). On these threads we talk about the Radfords and others in their orbit. If a poster wants to make herself part of the Radford orbit over and over and over again, multiple pages in a row in the same thread, then that's her choice. We've seen the evidence that the Radfords attract crazy. Someone just pointed out the Inghams.

You're free to ignore me just as easily if you think my posts "grate"
You should change your name to SpeakerOfTruth 😂😂 Sorry not to get involved but we all know Sue obviously reads here, she knows certain members are old friends of hers... I bet she is LOVING the fact that the 'old friends' constantly post about her while she seems to not have a care in the world. Your just making her feel more important than she is. 🙋🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone ... Happy Christmas 🙌🎄

• Haha

Starky

So they have spent hundreds of pounds (I didn't see if there was a final total on the video) on new Christmas decorations yet on Christmas Day they will be eating their lunches on paper plates again I bet. Its such a throw away culture.

Little me.

VIP Member
What the hell was that Vlog all about. Another absoloute load of crap. We’ve got a lot of money now so we can buy all our kids £20+ advent calendars . Where do they suppose all those are going to go? There’s hardly room to walk about in there let alone display those things. Bragging Sue as usual. Lots more bits to end up in the bin.
The usual crap for breakfast, a sugar rush and then school 😞
A new rug in the living room that looks like it’s come from a cheap shop. So thin it’s a tripping hazzard. They must buy a new rug every time the dogs pee or shit on them.
Doctor Noel giving his advice on COVID. Self isolation means keep away from others you fool.That means everybody.They havn’t a clue.

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I didn’t think Daisy came across as spoilt, more just shy. She was saying ‘thank you’, but in Sophie’s direction not Sue’s. I think she was aware that she was being filmed for the sole purpose of being broadcasted on YouTube and it made her nervous. At one point I think I heard Sophie tell her to say ‘thank you’ to the camera, and then adjusted it when she repeated it to say it to Nana. She also tried to hide behind Sophie as well when Sophie was being filmed. I think Daisy genuinely didn’t want to be on film, even though she may have been photographed previously on Instagram or even filmed, that would mostly be by Sophie and she isn’t necessarily told before the photo is taken that it’s being published or how many people are likely to see it and comment on it. At her age she will have access to YouTube and will be aware how many views the radfords get...no wonder it made her go shy.

It just goes to show how overboard they are with filming that even when a child is shy for the camera that Sue doesn’t switch the camera off and just interact with her granddaughter without it, which likely would have made Daisy comfortable to be facing her grandmother when she opened the presents. Also if she is known for being shy when being the focus of attention when there are lots of others around, why not take her out in the kitchen, for a few minutes, just with her parents or grandparents and do her gift opening there. To me she just looked uncomfortable in that crowded room and suddenly being the focus for both everyone’s eyes and the camera.

Also, in Noel’s birthday vlog, when Bonnie goes over to try to be involved in the unwrapping, it seems to me they weren’t telling her off for wanting to be involved...but because she was blocking the line of sight for the camera to the present. The female side of the family are so filming and showing off purchases obsessed that they now automatically all shout out or remove any obstacles, including children, who get in the way, the same way normal people shout or stop children who are about to put their fingers in a plug socket.

Also, noticed that Ellie/Aimee seem to now be the foster mother for Heidi, must be that Katie did her time with Archie so has passed on the baton.

The older boys seem lovely, can’t really understand why they haven’t moved out to somewhere more peaceful as surely they don’t want to live in a kindergarten still sharing bedrooms in their 20s. Either rent or mortgage if sharing between them should be possible for them to get a place with a bedroom each.

I think what an earlier commenter said might be what happens...they take a lot of the gifts back for a refund. So much of this stuff doesn’t get seen again after opening, and they don’t have sufficient storage space. It does seem cruel through to give gifts and take them away again but maybe the kids are used to stuff appearing and then disappearing so expect it.

Sue, if you are reading, in the next vlog please show us the existing LOL dolls house that belongs to Tillie, and also the new one opened on xmas day all put together, show us where these very large toys are stored in house please as it is a mystery to us as either things leave almost as soon as they are bought, or their are rooms in the house you didn’t show in the house tour.

It's a skull malformation acquired at birth or from injury. It means that part of your brain descends out of the hole at the bottom of your skull. It causes a huge variety of problems from headaches, nausea to paralysis and there is no cure.
This is absolutely nothing to make a joke about then.