Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricham

Chatty Member
It would be safer for them too, their house is too well known. From the numerous attempted break ins its not very secure either.

Hoovers are great if thats what you want. But wasnt it not too long ago that she bought a roomba?
A roomba doesn't replace a hoover though - I've had one. You still need an upright hoover as well.

Popcorntigger

Ok, I am by no means an expert, I just can't be convinced that something natural is not better than a powder made in a factory(i know its well designed nowadays, and almost identical to breastmilkn blabla..)Immunity, gut bacteria,skin contact .. there is a reason why they say breast is best. And as I said I understand if it doesn't work for someone for any reason but can't understand why they would not give it a try? Breastmilk and breast is made for that reason . I can't get a c section just because I dont want to deliver vaginally, only for medical reasons. And don't get offended people this is just a thread, you obviously do in your life as you want. Im happy bottles and meds work for your child.
But regardless, my opinion won't change neither on this nor on Millie being immature and just wanna get away doing as little as possible in everything including raising her baby.
No I agree breast is best I'm literally just telling you breastfeeding will not reduce reflux or prevent it ever

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?
Chris and Noel have a lot in common and there have been a few baby and me blankets featured. So I think they have spoken.

someone recently also said that the rads are also following another family with the same letter!