Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I've only skipped through the videos but who was the bike for? All the other presents have been tidied away but the bike is still there untouched. If I'd been given a brand new bike as a kid I'd have been outside on it 24/7.

Sophie's little girl is desperate to hide from the camera 😠 Give the child some privacy ffs! I hate how they're shoving more presents at them while they're still trying to look at what they've opened!!!!

The little girl isn't chewing on the box - she's trying to open it with her teeth 😑

I reckon Sues jumpers always look so crap because she doesn't wash them properly. They look like acrylic ones which need a handwash programme to stop hem getting thin and baggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Little me.

VIP Member
Christmas trees in all the f...ing bedrooms. What a complete waste of time and money. Blithering bloody idiots. Teach your kids to talk instead of wasting time with bloody Christmas trees!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
I disagree about him needing to isolate in his own home. This is why the whole house isolates together for two weeks.
It all depends on whether he wants the rest of his family to become infected. When my daughter in law had it she was advised to isolate in one room away from her family. Her meals were left outside the door and if she used the bathroom it was disinfected afterwards.
They won’t be concerned, they never are unless they are raking money in.

have the privilege

Does it get to anyone else that they use Alfie for content.
it doesn’t annoy me him being featured, he’s part of the family. But I do think it’s poor taste to use his grave for things like showing new cars and for ratings and newspaper articles... there’s a line there I think between respecting, remembering and including him; and essentially profiting from his death.

How beautiful is young Katie 🙂 she’s always stood out as ‘different’ from the typical Radford look. Hopefully she will do well for herself and move away from captivity soon

• Heart
It annoys me so much how Hallie, Phoebe, Archie and Bonnie are always allowed to run around on the table or the kitchen island
What makes me nervous is that the cooker is on the island and there is no protective screen. In Chloe's last cooking vlog a few of the children were leaning over the pots, one slip and it could be a disaster.

Does it concern anyone else that they don't open packages from 'adoring fans' before they let the children in them? There are all sorts of sickos that could put anything in a package and they would just let the kids rip it open! They need to be looking in them first

What I feel is sad is that none of the kids ever get to feel “special” except for the ten minutes on their birthdays when the camera watches them opening their presents while they’re all huddled round.
I come from a smallish sibling group so maybe that is just how it is when you’ve got loads of kids but I just feel that sometimes it’s great to have your mum and/or dad spend time with just you for a shared interest or hobby that just you and one parent do together. Also having help with homework and school projects or having your parents help out at school or (for example) a Brownie group is a great feeling. Sadly I don’t think any of the Radford kids have ever experienced this.

• Sad

Elvis23

Dogs in christmas sweater on their instagram, she forgot Lola, so she quickly went to go put her in one just in case it gets mentioned here 😂. To be honest, does anyone know why she never mentions Lola? Also where’s the rabbits gone sue?!? Is aimee and katie still taking care of them, or have they gone to the animal shelter?

I feel for them dogs, kids climbing on top of them. Not long until one of them snaps and it will be “the dogs fault” and she will plaster it all over instagram and youtube, oh and the sun! Sue educate your kids on how to care for animals, it’s not hard.
Lola is not a #frenchieofinstagram. That's why she doesn't get mentioned. 😌

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

spilleroftea

VIP Member
chris and his daughter were in one (at least) last year(?) i don’t think they live as close as sophie because they got the train to meet them from what i remember. sue made a comment saying she doesn’t know why people think she doesn’t like nicole they apparently do see each other frequently.
Because you slagged her off Sue.
You wanted to take her baby off her.
You spoke about social services being involved because they had no carpets ect and their house was dirty. You called her lazy!

And thats all in the screen shots I could post because the others were too personal.

• Wow
A carpet cleaner is cheaper! lol Or Dr Beckmans £3.50 bargain!

But Alfie was in the middle wasnt he so she was still pregnant!

The biggest question is, will Sophies Husband Joe appear at Christmas?
Hes like the invisible man.
Sophie just seems to have such a spiteful look about her 👀 it’s the evil looking eyes for me lol
Also - with all due respect, her eldest daughter daisy comes across as a brat too! Vlog a few years back of her stamping on a dead seagulls head, then on a Mother’s Day Vlog she told the lady serving her icecream “I WANT that one” and didn’t say please just snatched it!

• Wow
  • Sad

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Sorry... can someone pls explain to me WHERES ALL THIS MONEY COMING FROM? Not that I begrudge but out of interest...? If it pies, I'm opening a shop pronto 😯

• Haha
Just want to say Millie has put up a picture of the baby and she is very gorgeous. Definitely has inherited a different set of genes, she looks nothing like the Radford clone (IMO) 😊

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Going back to the donation. Its good they are now donating, even if it is at tattles suggestion but they dont need to post about it, especially the way they do. For instance the latest post, the trolley was made to look like it was a full trolley full just to be donated, but you can see her personal shopping underneath and they just bought a few games that probably cost less than their kids secret santas. What I mean by this is that the Trolley was staged to look like they had been so generous.

Christmas Eve will be a sugar filled day with extravagant boxes with PJ's and more sweets, prob from that woman who raves about the pies. We will hear all about how its Ifeelyas first Christmas and as a after thought someone will remind Sue that its HairDyes too.
Christmas Day will be another brag about how much they they could spend on crap we will never see again, meanwhile all their minion followers will comment on what fantastic parents they are because they bought so much with the magic pie shop cash. All the while their kids are crying out for them to spend less money on them and more time individually.
Christmas dinner, with tiny portions on paper plates! Followed by large portions of some kind of dessert or cake.
A quick story in the sun where anyone who dares to be negative will be attacked and called Jealous.

No need to to watch it!

Last edited:
In all my years parenting and working with and around kids I have never heard of a North Pole breakfast. Unless it’s a northern thing? Or another trend to push already over stressed parents into doing yet something else that is totally unnecessary (whose idea was elf on the shelf 🙄?)

As for balloons, why can’t we just keep them for birthdays?

I’m a joy to be around right now btw 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LindaaLouu

That person literally wrote a post about her talking to Sue last year about secret santa. There are multiple posts in this thread by her mentioning friendship, ex friendship, the stalking, calling the cops on each other, etc. It's not been"absolutely ages". I'm certainly taking digs at it. It's not cool to be a psycho ex friend stalker. It's deeply concerning. I don't know any sane person who spends huge amounts of their free time keeping up with and talking about an ex friend.

I don't think he's required to be in the media spotlight if he doesn't want it. Still, it's his child. Decent people will do whatever they can for their child. He's obviously a POS. I don't cut him any slack. He chose to have unprotected sex. He knows he has a child. He chooses to have nothing to do with that child.
why do all your posts have to be so passive aggressive? You seem a huge Radford fan

• Heart
  • Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
I also didn't like they way they kept asking the grandkids Do you like it ? Do you like it ? It's great Do you like it ?

As an adult I hate opening presents with an audience. I would have hated that as a kid with at least 10 people watching me open something and waiting for my reaction. I think the little girl who got the llama wasn't really sure what it was and also I think she might have been to old for it ? (Also if it was my child I would be thinking o great where are we going to put that ?!?)

Thetruthspeaks

WTF are these idiots playing at. It’s a bloody pandemic !!!!!!!!!
Trailing round bloody shops because stupid Sue wants to waste yet more money on Christmas tat. Touching everything and not chastising the kids when they go round doing as they please.
We have two cases of COVID in our family and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Do they think COVID restrictions don’t apply to them because they are the bloody Radfrauds.
If one of them gets ill it will be through their own stupidity and their own fault. Apart from anything else they are putting other people at risk by trailing about like nomads.
Thick as pig shit !!!!
Beggars belief that they would do that. There has been positive case after positive case at my child’s school and that’s with everyone adhering to their strict rules. Christmas shopping is not essential. Seeing them behave with such disregard for the pandemic we find ourselves in may also encourage their idiot followers to follow suit. She blows my mind with her stupidity.