The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%
Honestly you’ve hit the nail on the head. The only thing I could add is that they are lauded as heroes because they have an abnormal amount of kids and don’t claim benefits. But THEY DID before they were given their media attention! And that pie shop (certainly in its pre oven update years) did no way provide an income commensurate with their spending!
Back to the days with the purple kitchen with the drawers hanging off 😂😂 The money won’t last forever. Without her reproducing again they will soon become irrelevant
Hi Sue!!! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
Back to the days with the purple kitchen with the drawers hanging off 😂😂 The money won’t last forever. Without her reproducing again they will soon become irrelevant
Hi Sue!!! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I’m calling it that they’re already planning a trip to an IVF clinic abroad and next pregnancy announcement will be twins! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can somebody tell me why Chloe has been staying in a lower tier area when she lives in tier 3.
Oh sorry I forgot she’s a Radfraud so she can mix with anybody and the rules don’t apply to her ! They really are all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the 'Secret Santa' greed fest. Wtf was that all about?! Are they really that desperate for vlog content?

They clearly don't understand what secret santa is. If it's to be done before Christmas, in an group such as work colleagues or course mates etc, it's a token gift (usually £5, definitely no more than £10), often with a theme. If done in families, especially large ones like theirs, it's usually in place of presents for all, due to the expensive nature of buying for everyone in a large family. Granted the budget is much higher, and presents more serious/catered for that person, but that's because that's all that person is getting that year from family. And, by nature of the experience (only gifts they're getting from family), they tend to be opened on Christmas day itself.

There's absolutely no point spending the extortionate amount they did on each other, shopping en mass during a pandemic, opening them a week or so before Christmas, only to repeat the process again on Friday when they all receive a massive stash of presents each (not to mention the Christmas Eve tit that'll come before). It's total indulgence. Loads of new clothes for secret Santa? 5 or 6 new toys for a 3 year old (Archie), just a week before Christmas? (That he just threw on the floor anyway).

Then they revealed who they bought for anyway straight afterwards. It's called SECRET Santa you morons! 🙈 (I know many struggle to keep it secret anyway, so it might leak out, but I've never seen people sit around straight after opening and literally reveal one by one who they bought for. What was the point in that?!

With so many little ones involved, it's was mainly just the adults/older kids buying multiple presents anyway, saying it's from whoever, when the under 5s clearly couldn't give a tit.

What about the older boys? I get them not wanting to be on camera but it seemed like the rules of this secret Santa were you could only take part and buy and receive a present if you open it on camera. No mention of anyone buying for, or receiving from Josh, James, Luke, Jack, Daniel etc. Unless they did their own, off screen, secret Santa between themselves?

The whole thing was just pure indulgent crap. You can tell they're also not use to buying for each other as the middle ones (Max, Tillie, Oscar, Casper etc) seemed to find it a really novel experience actually going out and choosing a gift for someone, which is quite sad if they've got to that age without having experienced the joy of picking out a gift for someone before. They're clearly just use to a massive stash of birthday and Christmas presents from mum and dad (or everyone), rather than receiving presents from each other. In the future, it might be a nice tradition to keep, to get them involved in the giving side of Christmas and thinking about a specific sibling and what they might like, but the budget was way too high and it seemed a bit odd (to me) to include the tiny ones who are too young to shop themselves and will get plenty on the day anyway. If it was up to me, I'd make it an age 7 and up thing you do once the little ones are in bed. Just seemed really pointless including them when they had no concept of how to take part properly and needed other people to do the shopping for them. Then, if done off camera later in the evening, it could have included all the older ones, rather than just those who want to be on camera, to make it a true family tradition. It was clearly just for vlog content and, of course, the tiny ones were always going to take priority over the older lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😱 oooh bloody hell that's getting into weird territory
I dont think I would put anything past them

Just caught up on the 'Secret Santa' greed fest. Wtf was that all about?! Are they really that desperate for vlog content?

They clearly don't understand what secret santa is. If it's to be done before Christmas, in an group such as work colleagues or course mates etc, it's a token gift (usually £5, definitely no more than £10), often with a theme. If done in families, especially large ones like theirs, it's usually in place of presents for all, due to the expensive nature of buying for everyone in a large family. Granted the budget is much higher, and presents more serious/catered for that person, but that's because that's all that person is getting that year from family. And, by nature of the experience (only gifts they're getting from family), they tend to be opened on Christmas day itself.

There's absolutely no point spending the extortionate amount they did on each other, shopping en mass during a pandemic, opening them a week or so before Christmas, only to repeat the process again on Friday when they all receive a massive stash of presents each (not to mention the Christmas Eve tit that'll come before). It's total indulgence. Loads of new clothes for secret Santa? 5 or 6 new toys for a 3 year old (Archie), just a week before Christmas? (That he just threw on the floor anyway).

Then they revealed who they bought for anyway straight afterwards. It's called SECRET Santa you morons! 🙈 (I know many struggle to keep it secret anyway, so it might leak out, but I've never seen people sit around straight after opening and literally reveal one by one who they bought for. What was the point in that?!

With so many little ones involved, it's was mainly just the adults/older kids buying multiple presents anyway, saying it's from whoever, when the under 5s clearly couldn't give a tit.

What about the older boys? I get them not wanting to be on camera but it seemed like the rules of this secret Santa were you could only take part and buy and receive a present if you open it on camera. No mention of anyone buying for, or receiving from Josh, James, Luke, Jack, Daniel etc. Unless they did their own, off screen, secret Santa between themselves?

The whole thing was just pure indulgent crap. You can tell they're also not use to buying for each other as the middle ones (Max, Tillie, Oscar, Casper etc) seemed to find it a really novel experience actually going out and choosing a gift for someone, which is quite sad if they've got to that age without having experienced the joy of picking out a gift for someone before. They're clearly just use to a massive stash of birthday and Christmas presents from mum and dad (or everyone), rather than receiving presents from each other. In the future, it might be a nice tradition to keep, to get them involved in the giving side of Christmas and thinking about a specific sibling and what they might like, but the budget was way too high and it seemed a bit odd (to me) to include the tiny ones who are too young to shop themselves and will get plenty on the day anyway. If it was up to me, I'd make it an age 7 and up thing you do once the little ones are in bed. Just seemed really pointless including them when they had no concept of how to take part properly and needed other people to do the shopping for them. Then, if done off camera later in the evening, it could have included all the older ones, rather than just those who want to be on camera, to make it a true family tradition. It was clearly just for vlog content and, of course, the tiny ones were always going to take priority over the older lads.
Ours is a true Family tradition and yes it is because of the cost of buying a present each for each of their siblings. I started this about 5-6 years ago because our older ones wanted to buy gifts and its a good skill to learn, I have the convo from last year when we were talking about it and Sue said what a good idea it was. Like I say your welcome.
We open ours on Christmas eve and our limit is £5.
This year has been slightly different due to not wanting to take anyone to shops and we actually bought them online with a theme that everyone bought a pop vinyl figure for our toy/games room that they thought the person would like, so there was a slightly higher budget but I would rather that than take people round shops with how things are.

We have always done silly secret santas for years, things like best gift from poundland, best gift for less that £5 from a charity shop (this is hilarious), this year we are having a zoon call and we did best gift from wish due to family restrictions, but this is all adults only.

I really think they havent seen the fun of it and its just another reason to shop and get more crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really think they havent seen the fun of it and its just another reason to shop and get more crap.
Yes, this is exactly it. It's just another excuse to spend money and lavish gifts on their already spoilt children in exchange for further social media likes, as opposed to a lovely yearly tradition aimed at pitching in to save money when there's so many of you.

Done correctly, Secret Santa is a great idea, as you've experienced, but their one just seemed so random, like it was just extra spending for spendings sake.

Secret santa isn't an idea from just one single family, ahem. It's done the world over. Get over yourself, Sue's ex bff who got kicked out of the crew and is now daily stalking her.

I thought the secret santa was the most reasonable vlog they've had, probably all year. It was a fun family activity, each child got their own moment. We didn't have grabby hands. A lot of families do a secret santa (or white elephant) and we all have our own little way of doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only time I’ve been involved in a secret Santa thing is with work colleagues and my kids do it with their school friends.
I thought the whole point of it was so that everyone didn’t have to buy everyone else a present and also that nobody got missed out.
As has already been said, in big families where there are lots to buy for I imagine it works brilliantly as an alternative or similarly as a bit of fun with ultra cheap gifts.
But to spend £20 on each person in a family where there are 25 people to buy for (at least) and then knowing that there are going to be huge piles of presents is simply wasteful and needless bragging.

Reactions: 4
My child has never meet her father he’s a prick.! But I wouldn’t go posting about his loss.!!
Ok, good for you? You still think her father's a prick. Are you salty or something lol?
Personally I respect my children's privacy and don't post anything about them online. That's obviously not the case with everyone.

Be
Why does Millie post about her baby daddy makes her look salty
Because millie really thought that she had won N when she got pregnant. The fact that he just don’t want to know, heavily influenced by his Girlfriend I believe must really be bitter for her!

Ok, good for you? You still think her father's a prick. Are you salty or something lol?
Personally I respect my children's privacy and don't post anything about them online. That's obviously not the case with everyone.
Not salty at all I don’t think if they wants to know they should be mentioned and published online I’ve never posted about my ex moron.! like she does but that’s not the case for everyone

Reactions: 1
Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?

Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?
Chris and Noel have a lot in common and there have been a few baby and me blankets featured. So I think they have spoken.

someone recently also said that the rads are also following another family with the same letter!

I'd be salty, too, if my child's father had nothing to do with his own child.
We’re talking about 18yr old kids here. Even if he did want to be involved he probably doesn’t want the whole media spotlight and who can blame him? If he and Millie could arrange something privately that was “off camera” maybe he’d be more inclined. None of us know the story so maybe we should just cut him some slack? 🤷‍♀️

Chris and Noel have a lot in common and there have been a few baby and me blankets featured. So I think they have spoken.

someone recently also said that the rads are also following another family with the same letter!
Thanks for coming back, I wonder why my comment has a report edit and delete choice? Any idea as others don’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.