Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Your family is half the size of theirs. Yes, they should try to make a space, but to be honest I'm just not sure how doable it is unless he locks himself in a bathroom or lives at the pie shop (could do that i suppose)
Their bedroom? Make sue sleep on the sofa? It’s not exactly rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 12

kat101

What was the point of that stupid breakfast? Sue and Noel couldn't have looked more disinterested when the boys were pulling crackers. Noel just tossed the filler back on the table declaring he didn't know what it was in the most bored voice ever, then didn't even help the kid to read the joke and was sarcastic about it.
It didn't work did it. The older children were going to school and seemed disinterested.

Advent calenders were chaotic given out and ripped / ruined immediately. I think the kids wouldn't have worried if it hadn't had happened.

Surely a after school party would of been better?

The kids destroyed the advent calenders!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sorry and coming from someone who loves Christmas and can’t get enough of it!
That house looks like Santa threw up all over it!
And who are they trying to kid that it’s for the kids? It’s for content. If it was for the kids they would have done it for however many years they have been procreating.
I wonder if they will do vlogmas this year? I love vlogmas but I can see it being really dull, daily elf on the shelf update, how much sweet crap we can’t rot the kids teeth with followed buy what I bought today!! At least she has the ugly jumper department covered.
And take those hideous jumpers off the dogs too, dogs don’t need jumpers!

What would be really nice to see would be.....
I bought these advent calendars to donate to the food bank. Maybe a few other bits!
Christmas Shoe box appeal, how nice would it be for the kids to put a box together each.
Donating toys to the many toy appeals there are at the mo, so at least every child gets a gift this year.
Teaching your kids about the real meaning of Christmas, you don’t have to get too religious.

Little me.

VIP Member
When the hell are the gutter press going to get it right about the Radfrauds. They manage on the pie shop’s income. What a absoloute load of CRAP.
They have gone from sharing a packet of fish fingers between them all to spending money like it’s going out of fashion.
They constantly break the rules re COVID, their parenting skills are almost non existent and they consume a mountain of sugar every day. They have no regard for the planet and their children are mass produced. They practically beg for free things all the time and half the baby stuff they are gifted is horrendous.
Their minions don’t think they put a foot wrong, they must be as stupid as the people they are worshipping. The Lord only knows why.
Are we really supposed to be jealous of these idiots?

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I've noticed Sue always leaves the babies on the floor alone with three dogs running round. That is so dangerous. I don't care how cute people think dogs are I would never trust one left alone with a baby.

MadamMim

I’m literally three minutes into the Christmas tat haul and I’m already facepalming. She’s claiming the vlog when they bought the tat was a few weeks ago but I don’t believe that for a second. They’re so eager to bang out content and upload a few days or a day after filming so why the fuck would they wait weeks to post a vlog because they went shopping, that’s straight up bullshit. Secondly, why is she buying all this junk that’s supposed to be for these fictional characters like reindeer feeders and shit for elves. Babes, they don’t exist and you look silly even saying it. I get it’s for the kids but you’re wasting money on a stuffed toy with a sack just so you can put some carrots in it. Ffs🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why does archie always seem to be aggressive? I know he’s only like three but he seems to always shout and demand things constantly. Personally, i don’t have a problem with the advent calendars, my girls always used to loose the toys etc, just part of growing up haha. Also i’ll give it to them, Bonnie is absolutely adorable!
i haven’t watched the latest blog yet but Archie has a speech and language delay for his age I would say, not an excuse for aggressive behaviour, but quite often when they don’t know how to express themselves with words or people can’t understand what they are trying to say I think the frustration can often lead to behaviour like this. I also think he probably feels a bit pushed out sometimes being in the middle of 5 girls, bar Tillie who’s in the same position with a couple of boys either side they generally all have a same sex sibling close in age and as much as she probably wouldn’t admit it it does come across that Sue very much favours the girls in the family.

Sorry but this is quite hilarious. Lancashire went into local lockdown on 16 October, and if they supposedly went on this trip a few weeks beforehand then that means there were shopping for decorations at the end of September. Did shops even have christmas stuff then? :unsure:

Emsie

VIP Member
If there is no other choice for those who only live in one room homes, then there's nothing to be done there. Masks should still be worn. Noel certainly has the ability to isolate and wear a mask. There are 10+ rooms in that house and he could choose any one of them. If he's in common areas then he should be wearing a mask. Everyone in that house with symptoms should be wearing a mask. The goal should be to get through the isolation period spreading it to the fewest household members as possible. It won't always be possible to not spread it within a single household, but it's important to try and to do what you are able.

Trust me, I get how hard it can be to not only deal with being sick but with the hardships of trying to keep it contained in a household. We've all been wearing masks all day and none of us are happy about it. It's been a miserable task keeping the kids to their own spaces. I'm a single parent household and have been feeling sick all day and there's no chance I'll be able to isolate because there is no one to care for the kids (unless I end up in hospital, then we have a plan for that). So we are religious about the masks, about handwashing and sanitizing, about keeping windows open (it's still warm enough where I live), about making sure we aren't going into one another's bedrooms or private spaces. The Radfords aren't even trying.
It wouldn't have even occurred to me to wear a mask at home. I'm just being honest. It seems like there is a set of rules then there is another set of rules that people make up and say oh you should be doing this or you should be doing that. I don't want to stick up for them but they are following government advice which does not state that you should wear a mask in your own home.
Then you have the other side of the coin of do they work... Because we've all been wearing masks but here we are in a second wave.
Anyway I'm done with covid talk 😂 let's just hope they manage to keep it contained to their household.

Question. If Noel is covid positive, shouldn't every single person living in that house be self isolating? Including Millie and the baby?

BarkingTree

I didn’t think Daisy came across as spoilt, more just shy. She was saying ‘thank you’, but in Sophie’s direction not Sue’s. I think she was aware that she was being filmed for the sole purpose of being broadcasted on YouTube and it made her nervous. At one point I think I heard Sophie tell her to say ‘thank you’ to the camera, and then adjusted it when she repeated it to say it to Nana. She also tried to hide behind Sophie as well when Sophie was being filmed. I think Daisy genuinely didn’t want to be on film, even though she may have been photographed previously on Instagram or even filmed, that would mostly be by Sophie and she isn’t necessarily told before the photo is taken that it’s being published or how many people are likely to see it and comment on it. At her age she will have access to YouTube and will be aware how many views the radfords get...no wonder it made her go shy.
That's how I read the situation with Daisy, too. She kept turning her back which made it seem clear she was not comfortable. I'm sure the chaos, the noise, the filming, Sue and Noel insanity is just a huge sensory overload. Kids often don't like being filmed or photographed.

Little me.

VIP Member
Well I thought the last vlog was a pile of shite. This one is even worse.
It consisted of them yet again showing off a load of expensive presents. Who is fucking interested, Jack got a chavvy Burberry watch. Kids these days don’t bother wearing watches when they’ve got a phone.
Sue talks out her arse...can’t beat a nice cup of coffee, last week it was tea.
Joe was there for the sake of the kids, they think we are all bloody stupid. We didn’t have the pleasure of seeing the paper plates this year but we did see Sue in another crappy jumper. You could put a thousand pound outfit on her and she would still look like a sack of spuds.
We had the usual ritual... showing off what they had all got......NFI.
Noel is a liar, the only reason they changed the present situation this year is so that the camera could record each and every expensive gift they had wasted money on. He said they put the toys away...where the hell were they then?
Sue acting like an overgrown schoolgirl which is what she actually is, she has never matured, getting excited over bloody flavoured coffees.
I don’t think any of the children have ever been taught to use a knife and fork properly, the older ones all hold them like daggers and half the younger ones use their fingers.
An absoloute shambles of a family....their minions need their heads looking at. They are a really bad example.

Reactions: 11

BarkingTree

My husband had covid and didn't isolate away from us because there literally isn't anywhere for him to go. Neither me nor the kids had any symptoms (we did complete the required isolation) my sister had it and shut herself in her room and still passed it on to my parents. Luckily none of us have been poorly with it. I guess there isn't a right or wrong answer and with all those people in the house at least one of them was going to get it.
If there is no other choice for those who only live in one room homes, then there's nothing to be done there. Masks should still be worn. Noel certainly has the ability to isolate and wear a mask. There are 10+ rooms in that house and he could choose any one of them. If he's in common areas then he should be wearing a mask. Everyone in that house with symptoms should be wearing a mask. The goal should be to get through the isolation period spreading it to the fewest household members as possible. It won't always be possible to not spread it within a single household, but it's important to try and to do what you are able.

Trust me, I get how hard it can be to not only deal with being sick but with the hardships of trying to keep it contained in a household. We've all been wearing masks all day and none of us are happy about it. It's been a miserable task keeping the kids to their own spaces. I'm a single parent household and have been feeling sick all day and there's no chance I'll be able to isolate because there is no one to care for the kids (unless I end up in hospital, then we have a plan for that). So we are religious about the masks, about handwashing and sanitizing, about keeping windows open (it's still warm enough where I live), about making sure we aren't going into one another's bedrooms or private spaces. The Radfords aren't even trying.

BarkingTree

But where do the toys go when they aren't in use? That's the big question. They get these toys and then they disappear somewhere and only seem to be pulled out when people question it.

When Millie said she was the "good girl" of the family I nearly spat out my tea laughing, as Sue used to rant about her and being at the end of her tether with her due to her behaviour. I remember Sue implying that she wasn't buying Millie a prom dress due to something that has happened. This was all on public facebook for the world to see, so God knows what she was saying in closed groups.

• Wow

misslayla123

This family never fails to annoy me. Group of 7 going out (including babies) touching EVERYTHING! I do the shops alone, or maybe i’ll bring my daughter if nobody is home. They are pure selfish, lockdown or not there is innocent people who follow the rules getting this horrible virus and we have scums like this going out with no shame at all. It’s not like she doesn’t have enough christmas stuff, and if you are so desperate to get them, there’s always Tesco’s & asda, oh and online! Coming from someone who has lost a close relative from this virus, i really hope sue understands the danger she’s putting her family in 😡

• Sad

Thetruthspeaks

So its probably no big issue and I am probably just hating but.....

Is it just me that thinks you dont need to take 3 adults and 3/4 children out to buy Christmas decorations during a lockdown/pandemic? Didnt Lancashire have a high R rate?
And should you really be walking round and having everyone touch everything?
And is there any other words she can use apart from "sooooo nice" ?
Wow. That’s so irresponsible. I shop alone- there’s nothing more important to me than keeping my family safe. Haven’t they heard of Amazon? Or does that not provide her with the vlog content she craves.