The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny enough we have done a secret santa for a few years now, your welcome for the idea Sue.

Its £5 in our house but its part of Christmas day, its a bit of fun for us.

Reactions: 1
Funny enough we have done a secret santa for a few years now, your welcome for the idea Sue.

Its £5 in our house but its part of Christmas day, its a bit of fun for us.
We also do it. Great idea 💡 👍

she's such an idiot though Donating toys because she was told too.
She was furious at a YouTube comment about the younger one Heidie's a pain.

Reactions: 3
We also do it. Great idea 💡 👍

she's such an idiot though Donating toys because she was told too.
She was furious at a YouTube comment about the younger one Heidie's a pain.
We also do an adult family one, best gift from a pound shop, its just a bit of fun.

This year we are doing best gift from wish, budget is £5 and opening them on a zoom call

Reactions: 5
Not to be a miserable grinch or anything but does anyone else think that the kids receive way too many gifts annually. Easter, birthdays, christmas, prom and now extra secret Santa and advent calendar bs, it’s so excessive. They need to learn more about patience and working towards something they want rather than just instant receiving and becoming feral. The older kids grew up with less which is why they’re more mature and were better behaved as children. I honestly don’t feel like the kids cherish what they have and are that grateful when they receive because they know they’ll get something again soon. They open gifts with a straight face and are ready for the next 🤦🏼‍♀️. Stop buying your kids stuff, they don’t deserve it and they don’t appreciate it. It was nice of her to donate but what about all the waste from consuming so much and buying tat. Another thing, I get some people don’t like to shop online and I get it’s Christmas, but now is a time where limited amounts of people are allowed in shops at a time so why does she think it’s okay to clog up aisles with her kids all just standing around, the older girls do this too and it’s so annoying because it’s the reason why we all have to queue outside the pissing shop for longer
I 100% agree. Never received more than 3-4 gifts for Christmas or birthdays (and it was like usually 1 bigger gift and a few smaller, "cheaper".. And it still felt plenty.
Also she could easily donate the toys they already have since we all know most stuff they buy would not fit in the house, or is put away as the rooms are too full to store more. But again buy buy spend money and spread the virus(spot on if no school no shopping for God's sake !!)

Reactions: 6
Wow secret santa to excess. How utterly ridiculous. Spoilt archie unbelievable

Has Millie had chin filler? I’m so confused her face looks different

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched the video but looking at the comments they were each given £20 to spend. So with all of them the best part of £500. Less than a week before Christmas. FFS when will their cult following (think I spelt that right 😆) see them for what they are?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the video but looking at the comments they were each given £20 to spend. So with all of them the best part of £500. Less than a week before Christmas. FFS when will their cult following (think I spelt that right 😆) see them for what they are?
20 for secret santa? Shows how spoilt they are can't accept a cheaper gift

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope all the secret Santa and "toy donation" shopping was done prior to Noel's positive COVID result or that he and the rest of the family have been given the all clear. Given the size of that family any member of their family could be in the pre-symptomatic and most contagious stage of the virus, even if Noel is no longer contagious. The pandemic has not stopped because the Radfords want to post content for youtube. Irresponsible behaviour. No wonder tougher restrictions are being imposed if people like the Radfords are being so flippant disregarding the rules for vlog content. Why are they making shopping trips with masses of kids for something as unnecessary as secret Santa whilst we are in the middle of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC? I am not suggesting that they shouldn't be doing festive things with the children this Christmas, but they should be doing it safely like the rest of us are. They could have easily planned the secret santa in advance and shopped online; it would have still been equally as exciting for the children to receive their gifts. But no they deliberately chose not to because they need the vlog content of them yet again unnecessarily going shopping during the middle of a pandemic. It is truly embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
What was the point of all that? A lot of kids won't get that much for Christmas. Where does all this stuff go?

Reactions: 7
And the problem is lots of the stuff are useless as they cant really choose well for each other(Aimees shoe..I mean she never wore that style and she disliked the colour..so to the skip 🤨?)
How they just move on from gift to gift with a poker face is beyond words. Even little ones..and between 22 kids not a single thank you!!
This will repeat in 4 days again just with an overboard budget which I dont want to know! What for??? They should gift experience now instead of constant material stuff noone is happy about.

Reactions: 11
I 100% agree. Never received more than 3-4 gifts for Christmas or birthdays (and it was like usually 1 bigger gift and a few smaller, "cheaper".. And it still felt plenty.
Also she could easily donate the toys they already have since we all know most stuff they buy would not fit in the house, or is put away as the rooms are too full to store more. But again buy buy spend money and spread the virus(spot on if no school no shopping for God's sake !!)
It's wasteful beyond belief.. the amount of wrapping and packaging is scandalous with no regard for the environment. A few good gifts would be way better than so much tat and they might even appreciate them!

Reactions: 10
Absoloutely unbelievable. Another load of absoloute trash and endless unnecessary packaging, wrapping paper, tags and bows.Their carbon footprint is ginormous but they don’t give a damn. These people really do disgust me. They are stupid beyond belief.

Reactions: 9
They have become increasingly materialistic, even their Secret Santa gifts are OTT. Our family does Secret Santa but it's something low cost but thoughtful. They get so much stuff all year round now, how is that special, how is that sustainable? Every vlog they do now is so contrived and is always about look what we bought now! I used to like them in the early kids and counting when we got to see how they managed, and budgeted. Now there is no budget, it seems. They now look like a bunch of greedy consumers. What a shame 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Although I'm glad to see them donating to children in need, but its cringeworthy that they had to broadcast it. I like to donate quietly and without fanfare. But then again I am a semi hermit so i just cannot understand their choice to live like this, sharing all with the entire world. What if some of the children grow up to resent all this?

They have become increasingly materialistic, even their Secret Santa gifts are OTT. Our family does Secret Santa but it's something low cost but thoughtful. They get so much stuff all year round now, how is that special, how is that sustainable? Every vlog they do now is so contrived and is always about look what we bought now! I used to like them in the early kids and counting when we got to see how they managed, and budgeted. Now there is no budget, it seems. They now look like a bunch of greedy consumers. What a shame 😐
Exactly, while I always thought them irresponsible in having so many kids I still quite admired how they managed.
But not now, it’s all take take take with emphasis on material things all the time, and that secret Santa thing was ridiculous, far too much money was spent on each gift for something that’s supposed to be simple and usually quirky or comical!

Reactions: 4
That expensive dress of Heidies is unbelievable, it's not even very nice in my opinion, and a baby surely does not require a dress that cost that amount, even if the parents can afford it. Ostentatious and tacky. I have 2 girls and 2 boys, all grown up now, I had them all looking very decent on a fairly slim budget. I would rather save my dollars for the future for something worthwhile. Each to their own, I guess 🤷‍♀️

Exactly, while I always thought them irresponsible in having so many kids I still quite admired how they managed.
But not now, it’s all take take take with emphasis on material things all the time, and that secret Santa thing was ridiculous, far too much money was spent on each gift for something that’s supposed to be simple and usually quirky or comical!
Whatever their financial situation (which is obviously very favourable at the moment), to brag about this when millions are living in misery, many struggling and on their own this Christmas, is arrogant, vile and despicable.

Bare in mine we saw a few toys piled on a trolley, they were positioned to make the trolley look full. The rest of the trolley could have been filled with normal household stuff(like the shower gel) or empty. There is no proof they were donated or even actually purchased and not put back on the shelf.

Either way that trolley was deliberately staged to make it look like they were donating a huge trolley full of stuff to a good cause after we called them out again.

Not buying any of it for a second.

Hi Sue!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.