The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its probably no big issue and I am probably just hating but.....

Is it just me that thinks you dont need to take 3 adults and 3/4 children out to buy Christmas decorations during a lockdown/pandemic? Didnt Lancashire have a high R rate?
And should you really be walking round and having everyone touch everything?
And is there any other words she can use apart from "sooooo nice" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So its probably no big issue and I am probably just hating but.....

Is it just me that thinks you dont need to take 3 adults and 3/4 children out to buy Christmas decorations during a lockdown/pandemic? Didnt Lancashire have a high R rate?
And should you really be walking round and having everyone touch everything?
And is there any other words she can use apart from "sooooo nice" ?
Wow. That’s so irresponsible. I shop alone- there’s nothing more important to me than keeping my family safe. Haven’t they heard of Amazon? Or does that not provide her with the vlog content she craves.

Reactions: 11
WTF are these idiots playing at. It’s a bloody pandemic !!!!!!!!!
Trailing round bloody shops because stupid Sue wants to waste yet more money on Christmas tat. Touching everything and not chastising the kids when they go round doing as they please.
We have two cases of COVID in our family and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Do they think COVID restrictions don’t apply to them because they are the bloody Radfrauds.
If one of them gets ill it will be through their own stupidity and their own fault. Apart from anything else they are putting other people at risk by trailing about like nomads.
Thick as pig tit !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
WTF are these idiots playing at. It’s a bloody pandemic !!!!!!!!!
Trailing round bloody shops because stupid Sue wants to waste yet more money on Christmas tat. Touching everything and not chastising the kids when they go round doing as they please.
We have two cases of COVID in our family and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Do they think COVID restrictions don’t apply to them because they are the bloody Radfrauds.
If one of them gets ill it will be through their own stupidity and their own fault. Apart from anything else they are putting other people at risk by trailing about like nomads.
Thick as pig tit !!!!
Beggars belief that they would do that. There has been positive case after positive case at my child’s school and that’s with everyone adhering to their strict rules. Christmas shopping is not essential. Seeing them behave with such disregard for the pandemic we find ourselves in may also encourage their idiot followers to follow suit. She blows my mind with her stupidity.

Reactions: 12
I just saw on Instagram that she claims it was filmed before lockdown. Not that that makes it right, just maybe not as wrong as if it had been this week

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get really annoyed when I go shopping and see an big group of people together. There is no need for both parents to go shopping taking their kids with them in a pandemic. They take up aisle space so you can't social distance, the kids don't wear masks and touch everything in sight.

Reactions: 9
I just saw on Instagram that she claims it was filmed before lockdown. Not that that makes it right, just maybe not as wrong as if it had been this week
She was always going to say that. Lockdown or no lockdown they were already in a high risk area. Idiots.

Reactions: 10
Even before the lockdown, the virus has been around since February so to have a group out like that and touching everything is irresponsible not only for them but for everyone else.
The weeks leading up to the lockdown their area was already a high tier I believe.

Unless it was pre recorded last Christmas!

Reactions: 5
I would like to know if she wakes up the following morning and regrets making herself sound even more awful than she already is. Noel or even the girls should take the glass out of her hand fgs!
Even before the lockdown, the virus has been around since February so to have a group out like that and touching everything is irresponsible not only for them but for everyone else.
The weeks leading up to the lockdown their area was already a high tier I believe.

Unless it was pre recorded last Christmas!
Yep! Last Christmas that’s it! This was not filmed before lockdown at all. Stop lying sue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had wondered how they were shopping during a lockdown. Not special opening hours for the Radfrauds then. If she’s desperate she could always vlog herself at the laptop shopping on Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.