The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is but, her and James have their head's screwed on when it comes to money..... 😂

I just thought of another influencer doing well - Elle Darby/Swift's sister Lucy.....buying properties and renovating them
Yes!! James definitely plans ahead.

Reactions: 1
The amount of times he and Hannah mentioned his adhd brain in the latest video, I have twins who are autistic. One is high functioning and the other attends a SEN school and also has adhd. I understand the complexities of both and he does have traits of adhd but why all of a sudden is he using it like it will help people feel for them to shift the latest fad he’s peddling . The boys will enjoy the novelty of Portugal but reality I find it selfish they’re going to push them into the lifestyle that really is for adults with no responsibility in life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has he been officially diagnosed with ADHD or is he jumping on this bandwagon too.

• Heart
Has he been officially diagnosed with ADHD or is he jumping on this bandwagon too.
Jumping on the bandwagon......He's making out he's never succeeded at school/college due to ADHD. I know everyone is different but, my 20 year old son (diagnosed ADHD) is at uni

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit sad though that some bloke in his forties just spends his days sat in a dark attic room, moaning on the internet to strangers about how he failed to plan for the future so can you all buy his latest gimmick he’s shelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Getting tired of him pleading poverty when they are clearly not. It is patronizing & insulting. He only pretends to be poor when he is selling something. Con artists of note! 🤢

Reactions: 11
I find it insulting too. They have a big house, two dogs, no actual job that they have to do 9 hours of work for, they're constantly buying expensive things and travelling. They do not struggle with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Artisan bread, frequent cafe trips, weekends away, whole family in branded clothes and trainers, organic veg, freedom to just do a nutrition course, nice home and furnishings.
No, they are far from poor or even struggling based on what we see. If they actually can't sustain that lifestyle then they need to cut the cloth accordingly, not keep moaning about it!

Reactions: 12
They're just not getting the big paydays, freebies and lux items they used to get when they were with Gleam, and the influencer grift was at it's peak.

Reactions: 8
The influencer glory days are over yet they still drive a Tesla, own a camper van, live in one of the best parts of Bath. They travel for month 2 years in a row & can afford private surgery.

Reactions: 9
Yes! The boobs out was probably 5/10k! Again, the cards are NOT his idea. He’s pinched it, they are already out there.

Let's not forget the money he must of spent to get these cards made and printed! I wonder if they do have a lot of money or are they drowning in debt? Was the boob op paid for using a loan perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Let's not forget the money he must of spent to get these cards made and printed! I wonder if they do have a lot of money or are they drowning in debt? Was the boob op paid for using a loan perhaps?
I think the cards are all pre ordered, he will use the money from that to pay for them although he said he had got back what he’s invested so🤷‍♀️ just seems to be quite a wait until you get them.

Reactions: 1
The influencer glory days are over yet they still drive a Tesla, own a camper van, live in one of the best parts of Bath. They travel for month 2 years in a row & can afford private surgery.
Complain about car insurance but drive 3 vehicles (including the motorbike) but don't bother to insure the dogs (fairly sure that was them - one of them got sick a while back)
Their priorities are all wrong.

I thought that too. When you have made a good living as a You Tuber, and all the freebies and experiences that come with that, it may be a bit of a shock when it declines. We all know those people who live a lavish lifestyle on credit, when really they have remortgaged their houses and have loans and credit card debt. Cosmetic procedures are very often funded with finance schemes, just like flashy cars.

Reactions: 3
Those cards they’re trying to sell… didn’t even get them proof read. There is a typo (“somethings” instead of “some things”), and that’s just on one of the two cards pictured in the advert!

(I’m also pedantic and believe that while grammatically correct, the sentence on the other card would flow better this way: “What aspect of yourself do you hope will never change”… seeing as “hope” alludes to something in the future.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those cards they’re trying to sell… didn’t even get them proof read. There is a typo (“somethings” instead of “some things”), and that’s just on one of the two cards pictured in the advert!

(I’m also pedantic and believe that while grammatically correct, the sentence on the other card would flow better this way: “What aspect of yourself do you hope will never change”… seeing as “hope” alludes to something in the future.)
If they've got spelling errors - and children are trying to read them, he will end up getting bad feedback......and possibly returns/refunds. What an idiot! He's also stolen the name of another card game called 'Blackout'

Reactions: 4