The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a house just like theirs, overlooking a beautiful park.......it's modern and light though........on the market for £600k. I seem to remember Stef talking about putting theirs on the market for around £800k early last year - there's no way he'll get that for it!
They go for around 900k in his road. They are right next to the park. He may even get more, however they paid 835k I think and must have spent close to 80/100k on the reno. The kitchen alone is bespoke. This one is very similar, just a lot tidier and less clutter.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They go for around 900k in his road. They are right next to the park. He may even get more, however they paid 835k I think and must have spent close to 80/100k on the reno. The kitchen alone is bespoke. This one is very similar, just a lot tidier and less clutter.
Their house was beautiful when they bought it........the listing is still up on House Price History via Rightmove

Reactions: 4
That one looks lovely, light and airy, pretty garden. Theirs always looks so dark, niche decor and they trashed the garden with faux grass.
Always baffles me, Hannah obsessed with her hormone balance and organic everything, yet happy to let the kids and dog play on artificial grass.

Reactions: 8
Their house was beautiful when they bought it........the listing is still up on House Price History via Rightmove
It was! So lovely and then they completely ruined it by making it all dark and gloomy, very much like them. The only room I do like is the kitchen, not the floor though. I wonder if the plan is to go to Portugal this summer, definitely decide an area, come back declutter and get the house ready for the year, early spring to go in the market?

Reactions: 3
So as suspected and peoples comments previously, a month in Portugal it is then blaming the op as to why she’s not doing yoga , sign up for September ladies 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Blackouts flying out 🤣 must be some right turnips out there. Type of game you can get in the works for £2.99
You can get these quizzes online for free .......and there are numerous apps you can get for free. Some people have more money than sense!

Reactions: 5
So Hannah ‘I accept my body flaws and alls’ starts off by saying she panicked whilst waiting to go into surgery that she may need an uplift, even though her surgeon said she wouldn’t, and if she didn’t like how it looked she would need another surgery ……not sounding quite so accepting.

Reactions: 6
So Hannah ‘I accept my body flaws and alls’ starts off by saying she panicked whilst waiting to go into surgery that she may need an uplift, even though her surgeon said she wouldn’t, and if she didn’t like how it looked she would need another surgery ……not sounding quite so accepting.
Where does she talk about this please?

New video this morning saying how blackout cards have worked etc , for how long ?

• Wow
Using the term 'worked' seems odd to me, it comes across like "it worked, we tricked everyone finally!". I kind of feel bad for Stef in the latest video as he seems to be so attached to these ideas with little foresight into how the initial buzz will fade, until he has to come up with the next 'idea'. Why not just work as a freelance video editor? Weddings or events even? He has enough of a portfolio to appeal to agencies/creators. You can earn good money, be flexible, use the skills he seems to enjoy using, yes it's for someone else but it would give them the means to continue with their own things too. Compromise and balance is all you need. It's frustrating to watch this cycle of desperation

Reactions: 12
The thing is it’s NOT his idea! These cards have been around forever. He just stuck their name to a new set of questions ( although in reality the questions are probably generic). People are so dim paying that.
---
Also just get bleeping jobs like the rest of us! It’s all about get rich quick! What makes those two grifters special? Go and earn a regular wage and stop pumping out your kids. He’s such a prick. Now has ADHD ?!? Of course! Hannah is as bad. Sell the Tesla. Sell the 1million pound house. Sell all your crap. Or get regular jobs. He is Del Boy. How he talks to the dogs is vile. Hannah still wafting around in M&S and her artisan bakery. Who the hell doesn’t think about the future when you have kids and plan and save for that? The fact he’s trying to claim these cards as his idea is royally pissing me off. Yet affair stolen the idea and marketed as his. I don’t want the kids or dogs to suffer but he needs to wake up and own his mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't wait to watch this flop too. It might've worked on the few fans they have left, but games like these aren't being sought after by the masses anymore, they're just too many of them, and theirs is way too expensive. And you can only play it so many times before it just gets boring. I really hope one of them wakes up at some point and realises that their careers on the internet are over, that's Stef killed their channel, and that it's time join the real world one way or another. They have small kids, it's not just their own lives these two are ruining.

Using the term 'worked' seems odd to me, it comes across like "it worked, we tricked everyone finally!". I kind of feel bad for Stef in the latest video as he seems to be so attached to these ideas with little foresight into how the initial buzz will fade, until he has to come up with the next 'idea'. Why not just work as a freelance video editor? Weddings or events even? He has enough of a portfolio to appeal to agencies/creators. You can earn good money, be flexible, use the skills he seems to enjoy using, yes it's for someone else but it would give them the means to continue with their own things too. Compromise and balance is all you need. It's frustrating to watch this cycle of desperation
He had, or has his filming company Portrait Mode. There are so many doing it now, and people don't want to pay big bucks. As far as I know, he didn't train at film school or a TV company. He never sticks to anything. The You Tube grift has peaked, and they don't have The Gleam agency behind them anymore.
Also, he is crap at business. I just hope they don't get sued regards the crappy cards. They both live in a fantasy world. H is just a sheep. Too many yoga teachers knocking around.

Reactions: 1
Stef is constantly moaning about the cost of living and how he is a slave to the 'system'........so, he brings out a box of cards for £30!!! The vast majority of working people don't even have £30 to spare at the end of each month. Some families are surviving on £30 a week for food and they are in WORK!!! I've read articles that show nurses going to foodbanks!!! I hope he has covered himself legally if another company sues him for stealing their idea (questions are identical etc)

He says the 'influencer's days are over'.....he must be looking in the wrong place. A young couple on youtube own the home they're living in and bought a terraced house to rent out. They are starting a jean's company. They don't eat at artisan bakeries or shop in M & S - they don't own a Tesla or campervan - they have one family car

Stef thought he was 'poor' many years ago, when he figured he was 'priced out of London' - he was priced out of the more popular places to live in London. They had the money to buy a nice semi in Wimbledon - it wasn't the instagram aesthetic

Reactions: 9
Stef is constantly moaning about the cost of living and how he is a slave to the 'system'........so, he brings out a box of cards for £30!!! The vast majority of working people don't even have £30 to spare at the end of each month. Some families are surviving on £30 a week for food and they are in WORK!!! I've read articles that show nurses going to foodbanks!!! I hope he has covered himself legally if another company sues him for stealing their idea (questions are identical etc)

He says the 'influencer's days are over'.....he must be looking in the wrong place. A young couple on youtube own the home they're living in and bought a terraced house to rent out. They are starting a jean's company. They don't eat at artisan bakeries or shop in M & S - they don't own a Tesla or campervan - they have one family car

Stef thought he was 'poor' many years ago, when he figured he was 'priced out of London' - he was priced out of the more popular places to live in London. They had the money to buy a nice semi in Wimbledon - it wasn't the instagram aesthetic
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂

• Haha
That’s not Carys is it? She made money in the whole fitness train. Cannot stand her and her constant Belly🤢 talk.😂
It is but, her and James have their head's screwed on when it comes to money..... 😂

I just thought of another influencer doing well - Elle Darby/Swift's sister Lucy.....buying properties and renovating them

Who are the fools spending £30 on a box of questions. 🤯

I played this ‘game’ whilst babysitting my niece & I came up with a series of questions to ask herself. Didn’t even need Google.🤷🏻‍♀️

....he's not done ANY research
1717937623929.png
I know this is a drinking game but, he's using the same name for a product that is also a card game!

Last edited:
  • Wow