The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is talking about bone broth soup at least what she could do is make one from scratch, what kind of a nutritionist promotes food from the shelves?! At least soup is easy to make, but no she is always buying chicken stocks. I thought nutritionists advocate consuming whole foods, not food from some meal kit services like gousto or hello fresh.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed on her ‘nutrionist’ post, people asking what course it is and she hasn’t responded to one of them!

Reactions: 5
Jeez you'd almost feel sorry for them. It's utterly mortifying their carry on. I wonder are they petrified of not being able to literally live (their bougie life) and pay mortgage etc.
Get a real job Hannah and some stability you absolute leech.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are basically recycling stuff other people have done by the looks of it. I bet they will be selling supplements etc all at stupidly marked up prices that you can buy off Amazon.

Reactions: 6
So. Many. Typos. If they can’t proofread (or get someone else to proofread) their website, why would you trust them with your wellbeing?

Reactions: 5
I realised I stupidly gave them my email address when they claimed a few months ago if you signed up you’d get old merch stock for free if you just pay for postage, can’t remember what vid it was in. Of course heard nothing on that but just checked my junk emails and of course i’ve been spammed with ‘glowstate’ emails from Hannah… these two are great con artists!

Reactions: 4
Not only that, the "reviews" on the Glowstate website are almost all reviews for Hannah's yoga classes. Doesn't look like she can be bothered to deliver those anymore as they don't seem to be part of the "Glowstate" offering.
What a load of shite, who's going to pay £230 for a load of nonsense you can get from podcasts, YouTube etc for nothing but a bit of time.

Reactions: 6
I realised I stupidly gave them my email address when they claimed a few months ago if you signed up you’d get old merch stock for free if you just pay for postage, can’t remember what vid it was in. Of course heard nothing on that but just checked my junk emails and of course i’ve been spammed with ‘glowstate’ emails from Hannah… these two are great con artists!
Isn’t that a GDPR violation?
---
Is the insta page just her yoga page renamed? Is that not illegal?! Or immoral at least 😅
Yep she renamed her yoga page. It’s so naughty

Also kind of suggests she doesn’t have any faith in this new business

Reactions: 3
Of course they’re like, we are the antidote to overconsumption… we won’t sell you anything… and what is the “main thing” glow state is about?.. selling you a quick fix anti anxiety package. Of course.

Reactions: 7
Glow State claims to help people with alcohol dependency.......... :mad: .......what qualifications do they have??????? I'm furious that they can make these claims..........and I'm pretty sure it's illegal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20