The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they've had their kitchen floor redone. Stef has mentioned they're getting the house ready to sell 😯
The floor looks much better. I'm still unconvinced that Hannah is fully on board with the move. I don't follow steff but just watched one of his stories from a while back where he's going on about cost of car insurance and moaning it's the government and 15 min cities, UK is a failed state etc and Hannah in the background just gets up and announces she's taking the dogs for a walk. Like she isn't invested in it the same way he is, all the talk of packing up, selling the house is all him.
I see he avoids any comments saying speak to locals, the issues we have here aren't unique to this country etc Honestly, they have a very cushy life here, what is it they feel they are not getting? Hannah won't get the likes of Muller yoghurts ads once they are abroad as they won't be able to send her the stuff out so what little they get now may well decrease.

Reactions: 6
The floor looks much better. I'm still unconvinced that Hannah is fully on board with the move. I don't follow steff but just watched one of his stories from a while back where he's going on about cost of car insurance and moaning it's the government and 15 min cities, UK is a failed state etc and Hannah in the background just gets up and announces she's taking the dogs for a walk. Like she isn't invested in it the same way he is, all the talk of packing up, selling the house is all him.
I see he avoids any comments saying speak to locals, the issues we have here aren't unique to this country etc Honestly, they have a very cushy life here, what is it they feel they are not getting? Hannah won't get the likes of Muller yoghurts ads once they are abroad as they won't be able to send her the stuff out so what little they get now may well decrease.
If they moved 100 miles further north of the UK, they'd be relatively wealthy

I've just found this online from last month:

"Today there's an entire middle class that can't afford to buy a home in the country's main cities,” said Luis Mendes, a researcher at the Centre of Geographic Studies at the University of Lisbon. “It's crucial that these vacant properties become available to increase the supply of affordable homes"

Reactions: 4
They think running away will be the answer. I understand why they moved out of Clapham with a small child. Getting that first rental was ideal for them to settle in Bath. It was in the golden years of influencer's and Gleam. That's peaked. Having made a home for themselves and got the kids settled into school, in an area which is ideal for families, I don't understand the need to uproot at this time.
Stef will always blame everyone else. They need proper jobs/new careers. Now it's his ADHD or mental health. Must be exhausting living with him.
I fear for the children missing their friends and school.

Reactions: 11
Thing is as much as they have assets we don’t know how much they actually own and how much is borrowed/mortgage/finance. I would say sell and move to smaller house but it may be they don’t have a lot of equity and it just wouldn’t be worth it🤷🏻‍♀️ The crying poor is a bit much though. Their house is priced in the current market near the one million mark. They own the camper. The Tesla. Stef has his dads bike he just spent a grand or so on. The boob job. The artisan food shopping or M&S. the weekends away. None of this happens if you are really financially struggling. The bloody blackout cards are his whole personality now, something he didn’t even create. Another idea stolen off the internet.

I think you have to be mad to let go of a family home when it’s your only chance at property investment - they seem to operate under the assumption they’ll have more money one day but the grass isn’t always greener.

You’d think will all the self help books they say they’ve read they’d be more content with their actually quite easy and privileged lives.

Don’t bother to watch their latest video, it is just a long undeclared ad for their Blackout cards.

They confirmed they are selling their house for a million pounds & they are moving to Portugal but they don’t know where they will live or how they will educate their boys. Not sure how you make a decision like moving abroad until your have decided where you will settle & how you will educate your kids. Seems back to front to me & I have move countries several times. They are best moving somewhere with an expat community IMO. I hear Portugal are offering tax free living visas. Now I get why they chose Portugal.

Stef§, again, you did not create anything! Conversational cards were already out there in their hundreds. I can’t see them making a lot of profit on their house, they bought for 837k, spent a lot on refurbishment ( even though it didn’t need it ) the kitchen alone must have been 30/50k as it’s bespoke. Hopefully they put down a large amount when they bought it so will have a good amount to move with.

Reactions: 1
Still can't see these cards lasting much longer once family/friends "loyal followers" have bought them... literally need one box .. hardly going to be a best seller on Amazon when there's cheaper versions available ... what's the next plan then?!

Reactions: 2
Still can't see these cards lasting much longer once family/friends "loyal followers" have bought them... literally need one box .. hardly going to be a best seller on Amazon when there's cheaper versions available ... what's the next plan then?!
....he'll re-invent the wheel! 😂

Don’t bother to watch their latest video, it is just a long undeclared ad for their Blackout cards.

They confirmed they are selling their house for a million pounds & they are moving to Portugal but they don’t know where they will live or how they will educate their boys. Not sure how you make a decision like moving abroad until your have decided where you will settle & how you will educate your kids. Seems back to front to me & I have move countries several times. They are best moving somewhere with an expat community IMO. I hear Portugal are offering tax free living visas. Now I get why they chose Portugal.
...have they already got a buyer who's offered £1m ? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
....he'll re-invent the wheel! 😂

...have they already got a buyer who's offered £1m ? :unsure:
No, I think that’s what it will go on the market for. There are some very similar ones that were up for around 995k. A five bed that was similar o his street sold for 942k last year. Considering what they paid for it and spent on it I believe him when he says they Won’t see a lot of money from the sale. I just hope they put a lot of money down on it so they will have that.. He’s lucky, the housing market could have bombed and he would now be in a situation where he would be up tit creek and with negative equity! A lot of the younger generation seem to forget people went through all that when they slag us off for owning houses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
.....within five minutes, Stef has angered me ! Saying the interest rate was the value of a shirt button then someone 'sneezed' and we were in lockdown for two years! What an arrogant prick! He works from home - so, the pandemic should've done him some favours. He could've churned out content for people forced to stay at home! Instead, he's still f*cking whining , four years on from the start of lockdown. :mad:

Reactions: 9
.....within five minutes, Stef has angered me ! Saying the interest rate was the value of a shirt button then someone 'sneezed' and we were in lockdown for two years! What an arrogant prick! He works from home - so, the pandemic should've done him some favours. He could've churned out content for people forced to stay at home! Instead, he's still f*cking whining , four years on from the start of lockdown. :mad:
Always the victim. Why is it that he just wants passive income? If the tit hits the fan and you need money both he and Hannah should be out there getting jobs. Get two! Do what ever it takes. They have always just spent money on expensive things and never thought it would stop coming in. Does Stef really think other people don’t have things happen that affect their income? Job loss, people not paying you if self employed. Sell the house and move but stop the pity party. The fact he’s openly said oh our house is worth a million and yet his followers are still fawning tells you everything. Most would say well you got greedy! You didn’t need to spend what you did on a house. You could have got a more secure job. He’s a twit.

• Heart
He's now patting himself on the back for creating something that people 'need' - that's 'made a difference'......take a seat Stef, you haven't cured cancer.......🥴

Now he's ranting about people being addicted to screens.......when his and Hannah's 'job', is creating for those 'screens'......

Is he refunding the people who invested in Wantfeed?

Who is 'Marrslow'? It's pronounced 'Mazlow'.....It sounds like Stef has only just discovered the 'hierarchy of needs' 😬.......what a tool!!!! He thinks he's discovered something intellectual ....that's taught in GCSE's 😂. I have second hand embarrassment for this guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can not believe they are actually selling this lovely house without even knowing where they are going. They have such a nice and cosy lifestyle, it's beyond me why would you need to search somethig greater in life when you already have everything you need and it's there in front od you. I would die to have Hannahs lifestyle, to work from home, to have time for myself, to be able to do a nice relaxing walk around Bath during the time everyone else are at work. She really does not undrestand how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can not believe they are actually selling this lovely house without even knowing where they are going. They have such a nice and cosy lifestyle, it's beyond me why would you need to search somethig greater in life when you already have everything you need and it's there in front od you. I would die to have Hannahs lifestyle, to work from home, to have time for myself, to be able to do a nice relaxing walk around Bath during the time everyone else are at work. She really does not undrestand how lucky she is.
They can’t afford it that’s why. It’s not normal to be able to do as little as she does.

They are so negative, if they really are doing this (still not convinced) why can't it be 'we are trying something new' etc rather than 'we made a mistake' 'rejecting the UK' etc - always someone elses fault and making out they are hard done by when it's just slightly less easy than it was before. Do they expect sympathy?

Not sympathy but sales. The pity party is all to guilt trip people into purchasing his blackout cards. The same content gets rolled out every time.

Reactions: 3
No Stef you are not nurturing the entrepreneur in your son. Just teaching him to grift on social media, which is what you do.
Turn all the screens off, and just enjoy the art of conversation. It is possible to have great interactions without those basic witch cards.
The last thing Gray needs is to be like you. Give your kids stability, a decent education and a chance to grow up with their friends in Bath.
Would ADHD or whatever you have really prevent learning a trade or physical work?

No Stef you are not nurturing the entrepreneur in your son. Just teaching him to grift on social media, which is what you do.
Turn all the screens off, and just enjoy the art of conversation. It is possible to have great interactions without those basic witch cards.
The last thing Gray needs is to be like you. Give your kids stability, a decent education and a chance to grow up with their friends in Bath.
Would ADHD or whatever you have really prevent learning a trade or physical work?
My son is at uni studying for his degree in music performance and production. He and his friend have got a grant to set up a music studio for underprivileged teenagers in our local area. The local council is investing too. They both have ADHD and play in local bands. My daughter is going to help with admin/publicity etc. I'm so proud of the three of them.

• Heart