Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over the fact he voted for Brexit and is now trying to get an Irish passport so he can move to a European country.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

evoway13

VIP Member
Glow State claims to help people with alcohol dependency.......... :mad: .......what qualifications do they have??????? I'm furious that they can make these claims..........and I'm pretty sure it's illegal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

evoway13

VIP Member
Got to b illegal hasn’t it? Also all the reviews seem to be for Hannah’s yoga classes. So wrong and so dodgy just setting up a completely new company but using reviews from something else.
I think their site can be reported to the Advertising Standards Agency first. I reported Charlotte Tilbury's perfume ad when she first released it in 2016. She claimed that her perfume had aphrodisiac properties that could improve a person's sex life......without studies to back it up. All the ads she placed online and in the press were withdrawn and she was hit with a heavy fine....I was kept up to date with the ASA's findings. The fines are really hefty - they're not just a couple of thousand
---
Edit: I've reported them for using reviews from Hannah's yoga IG - to back up their Glow State claims. Also reported them for the alcohol dependency claims and nutritionist claims with no qualifications/previous studies to back up their claims - charlatans!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah really floats around in some sort of parallel universe to Stef. He’s moaning about the cost of living and she’s buying food from expensive artisan bakeries and books. Clearly they have money and he’s just trying to be relatable but maybe get your wife to follow the script.

Reactions: 17

gee13

VIP Member
Had to say no to a £3.50 ice cream for her kid but happily spends an extortionate amount on skincare and products for herself .. laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Theyeahyeahs

Can’t ‘survive’ in the UK? They’re not surviving, they have more money and privileges than 99% of the population! What they want is to make loads of money without having to work, and they think that they are so special that they deserve this despite being allergic to full time employment. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love an easy life with loads of money, but I live in the real world!

I don’t know how they have the cheek to post the things they do.

lottiekarotti

Nah, sorry, but the kind of twats like Stef who voted for Brexit without actually looking into what that would entail should never be allowed to then live abroad. You made your bed.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
I hate this! It's not "lol" that steff is wearing noise cancelling headphones whilst baking with his kids. It looks like he's not taking control of the situation, or being in the moment with his kids. What message is this giving the kids? That their chatter and noise isn't important to him?
Baking, or any activity, with kids is to me such an important time to bond, you might start chatting about things that worry them. I find it sad, not funny, they are only young like this for such a short time. The Michalak kids are almost out of that age of doing baking with a parent, and they aren't toddlers so surely the noise can't be that unbearable?

I'm also editing to add that Hannah sharing the pictures and words Rufus had put in his book over sharing, it's his personal feelings and thoughts she's sharing which he may not have been comfortable with. This is a boy who had mental health issues in the past with hair pulling, why not leave it between child and parent than use as content for your stories?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
What bothers me is the market they are targeting here, vulnerable people, struggling with mental health issues. They are simply not qualified imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Let me grab my tiny violin, poor, poor Stef needs to sell up and move to Portugal because their small business just can't survive.

Absolutely nothing to do with the businesses failing because they got lazy and greedy with YouTube. A business won't survive if you are inconsistent with putting out content. Viewers switch off. They jump on bang wagons too late and then give up on things - The Podcast, Patreon, Wantfeed, the print shop, the book he was planning on writing and turning into a film...... Yeah, blame Britian. I am sure they will all be huge successes once you move abroad.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They really are Baths Del Boy and Rodney…..Jack of all trades, masters of none. Stef is good at his editing stuff, I don’t know why he just doesn’t stick to that for other people. Hannah is better at basic vlogging, House stuff, walking the dogs, clothes, make up, yoga, food, she could cover all of that, one vlog a week, her editing it so it’s more raw. That’s what works for them . That surly would provide enough income, along with Sponsors/Ads/insta. Stef needs to step away, he’s the one who rubs people up the wrong way.

linzilou

Its a book that says trauma doesn't exist, and if someone considers themselves to have suffered a trauma then its their own fault. Gaslighting 101- It's actively saying that anything that happened to you is your fault and you should be successful because there's nothing wrong with you other than what you imagine being wrong with you, which is also your fault

Adler's psychological theories have pretty much been debunked by modern day psychologists. The fact is we know that trauma changes the brain. This book is the equivalent of telling a clinically depressed person to just be happy. It's a meaningless platitude that makes people feel like their feelings about their trauma are their fault.

Honestly Stef, get off he psuedo science and read Meditations instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

linzilou

how can they preach all of this about a good simple life, no need for possessions when at least half the garbage they sell on grace and ashes is from temu

the moving sand art they are selling for £30 is £3.58 on temu- the exact same one
the bohemium blankets they are selling for £55.65 are £22 on temu
the acupressure mat they are selling for £37.49 is £8.07 on temu

i thought at least their art would be a curated collected, but a lot of those come up on temu as well- the new yorker one they are selling for £26.95 is £3.48 on temu

they dont even hold stock, they will just ship to you directly from china, presumably in temu or aliexpress packaging

i think all their chickens have come home to roost. everything they have even done is a cash grab, they have tried to monetize everything from their kids home made bookmarks to a yoga courses they have written via AI and no one is interested. there is nothing genuine about them, their move to portugal is to make money. when that doesnt work, then what? what is there actual long term financial plan. no one wants to buy your shitty temu art or overpriced sounds like an MLM supplements.

stef is so miserable and whiney, every one of his problems will follow him no matter where he lives because he is an unfortunate combination of egocentric and un-interesting.

Dodah

I started following Hannah way back in 2017 for her pregnancy blogs and loved her then, and when Stef started the editing and making them gorgeous. But somewhere along the way he started to be more and more of a bellend and i stopped following them when they moved to Bath. Somehow he popped up on my insta feed today and Christ on a bike he’s painful isn’t he?

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I can't get over he's whinging about UPF food at the hospital. The NHS has far bigger fish to fry than this, and he can always pop out and get something more suited to his needs if he wants. Guys an absolute knobber.

Reactions: 11

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hannah seems so unaffected by everything, swanning around drinking her gifted pukka tea whilst Stefs having a breakdown in the attic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11