The Michalaks #4 Claiming sobriety,what were they thinking?It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stef claims they haven't had 'blackout nights' since they lived in London........wasn't Hannah shilling a lockbox for phones etc that she uses on their 'blackout nights' in the last couple of years?

Reactions: 4
Stef claims they haven't had 'blackout nights' since they lived in London........wasn't Hannah shilling a lockbox for phones etc that she uses on their 'blackout nights' in the last couple of years?
YES!! Can’t keep up with their own stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder if they've had the cards proof read? Someone in the comments has posted that the question 'which one of you could sell ice to Eskimos?' - is offensive (using the word 'Eskimo' instead of 'Inuit'....or Alaskan; Siberian etc etc).......I thought Stef was 'educated'?

• Wow
So Hannah was asking for recommendations for free things to do in London whilst being gifted a free stay at a hotel with food included! Absolute grifters. Stef pushing his Blackout cards is giving me the rage too, they are not a new idea and his price is extortionate.

Reactions: 7
The website for the blackout cards screams Chat GPT. (I use it for work and can recognise it a mile off - the idea is that you tweak the content to make it more brand aligned and readable - which he hasn't)

• Haha
The website for the blackout cards screams Chat GPT. (I use it for work and can recognise it a mile off - the idea is that you tweak the content to make it more brand aligned and readable - which he hasn't)
As if you have to pre-order and wait 6 weeks for them. Means they obviously haven’t invested in to a sensible number of initial stock units. How stingy can you get? Businesses require investment! More fool anyone who gives these jokers money for a product that doesn’t even exist yet. I would bet they’re using a far east supplier so also risky to not inspect your product shipments before actually selling to customers. They’re basically drop shipping like always! Wonder what their next venture will be when this inevitably flops.

As if you have to pre-order and wait 6 weeks for them. Means they obviously haven’t invested in to a sensible number of initial stock units. How stingy can you get? Businesses require investment! More fool anyone who gives these jokers money for a product that doesn’t even exist yet. I would bet they’re using a far east supplier so also risky to not inspect your product shipments before actually selling to customers. They’re basically drop shipping like always! Wonder what their next venture will be when this inevitably flops.
He’s basically Del Boy at this point! 😂 Just after a quick buck & on to the next scam!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have noticed Gleam is no more. They used to get all the big pay day deals through them. Stef's company Self Portrait filmed Middle Aged Minx's YT chat show which only lasted one episode. The Michalaks are now signed with her agent 6th Vision. Oh dear. Is that a barrel I hear being scraped.

Reactions: 5
It all seems really sad and depressing. Maybe they should made a docu about what happens when being an influencer fails. When that's your only identity and source of income and it spectacularly falls off a cliff.

Everything they do now screams 'get rich quick' - selling alibaba shite for a high mark up, flogging digital products in a really spammy way, then trying these cards. It suggests they really are in a tit spot with regard to money - particularly him. I can imagine hannah does still get a fair amount of brand partnerships on insta, but without the vlogs, he literally seems to have no source of income.
---
They haven't posted on glowstate for over a month. Eeek. That must have bombed far more than they even imagined.

Reactions: 10
Yes, what happened to the specially chosen coffee blend they were selling? It's not been mentioned in weeks and Hannah was schilling some mushroom coffee she'd been gifted this week which reminded me she surely had her own to promote.
I was never sure what the actual point of Glowstate was, it has no clear aim and seems a random thread of whatever latest fad Hannah is into coupled with the odd bit of selling.
She did a yoga course but appears to have largely given up on teaching yoga. Then the nutrition course, but for what? How is she planning to make money from doing the course? Following hobbies doesn't necessarily relate to generating income.

If she'd bothered to be consistent with Yoga, she could have made a living from it. I can imagine people did sign up to do her classes, but I think she only did them once in a blue moon. If she had tried to turn that into a membership, or had really high quality videos on YT they could have done well, but they both can't stay consistent at anything. Always striving for more and bigger.

Yes, what happened to the specially chosen coffee blend they were selling? It's not been mentioned in weeks and Hannah was schilling some mushroom coffee she'd been gifted this week which reminded me she surely had her own to promote.
I was never sure what the actual point of Glowstate was, it has no clear aim and seems a random thread of whatever latest fad Hannah is into coupled with the odd bit of selling.
She did a yoga course but appears to have largely given up on teaching yoga. Then the nutrition course, but for what? How is she planning to make money from doing the course? Following hobbies doesn't necessarily relate to generating income.
Go to Portugal and set up a retreat, yoga, nutrition and have blackout evenings 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does the retreat come with a mid life man conspiracy theories session expertly delivered by steff? 😂 Sign me up!

• Haha
He seems to think these blackout cards are going to be their saviour, surely once the devoted fans have bought one set that’s going to be it 🤷‍♀️
If they aren’t on Amazon no organic customers are going to find them.

Reactions: 3
There's a house just like theirs, overlooking a beautiful park.......it's modern and light though........on the market for £600k. I seem to remember Stef talking about putting theirs on the market for around £800k early last year - there's no way he'll get that for it!

Reactions: 2
There's a house just like theirs, overlooking a beautiful park.......it's modern and light though........on the market for £600k. I seem to remember Stef talking about putting theirs on the market for around £800k early last year - there's no way he'll get that for it!
Which area though? Bear Flat where they live is one of the most desirable areas of Bath.
---
This is probably the most comparable property on the market currently but obviously it’s not as “updated” as theirs

Reactions: 1