Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
8B55456D-59E9-4B34-B8BB-206C152EC787.jpeg

Kayleigh still trying to make Disneyland happen. She's put up a short a la ingham style about surprise reveal, I actually feel sorry for her, I think she built it up so much in her head, spent money they don't have and it was like a wet fart.
Every vlog so far since she has referenced Disney, it's turning into uncle Albert....'during the war.....'

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cocopops12

VIP Member
You better watch you have did these ....in your comment she will be talking about your grammer 🙄 , Google it Kayleigh and you will see why people including me use them
I’m honestly not worried about a walking womb critiquing my writing. This woman had one job, to raise the offspring she kept shooting out and she’s done that poorly.
This is the woman that-
-Cries additional needs when people call her kids naughty.
-Slags off other families because she’s jealous of them (the Sullivan mum took her girls to the nearest city and kitted them out. Her kids wear gym shark, north face, all have Nikes & cons. This one had her teen suicidal because a pair of £15 leggings were deemed too much, while she spent that £15 on fucking milkshake! The little ones always clean and well dressed with immaculate hair so Kayleigh and the man-child ‘husband’ openly slag them off on a live. The same husband that is qualified is cooking slop but worries what others are feeding their kids.
-Uses her (& I am in no way judging her child, I am her disgusting mum) overweight young girls to troll people about maccys.
-Scrounges left right and centre for anything and everything. Borrowed this, borrowed that.
-Made her eldest open his shitty GCSE grades and then didn’t edit it out when they were rubbish and she literally told him they were.
-Openly slags off teachers and swim teachers, whilst her and the husband don’t have a qualification between them.
-Lives in a fantasy world, can’t afford fuck all but wants a caravan and takes her kids to view houses she can’t afford.
-Looks down on others when she’s actually textbook scabby.
-Lied about her husband earning 55k a year when she, herself put his pay up! He’s supposedly working more hours than there is in a week.
-Lies about claiming benefits 🤣 ‘we claim nothing’

How does she get on her high horse? She is quite literally a swamp donkey…..

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cocopops12

VIP Member
one year she bought the boys one pair of trainers and nothing else for his birthday. So far tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb have a barbie house (£150ish on prime day) a £45 pram and a reborn type doll (ingham stalker much) that's without all the other shit. Big ones will get zilch.

When people on here we're going on about him treating his non bio kids different, I couldn't see it and thought he looked after them all, this last month my opinion has changed drastically.

Reactions: 10

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She said in YT comments she went in term-time because it's less busy as Ryley and Sienna wouldn't be able to stand the crowds 😂shut the fuck up kayleigh you went because it's cheaper and don't be moaning about the school/teachers not teaching your kids properly when you discover they are behind ( especially Sienna) it's all your doing

queen4

Chatty Member
Only a theory but I wondered if she doesn't want him to learn to drive as ultimately it might give him more independence and an opportunity to be less dependent on her? And more time away from her?

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Can’t say about the shed as it’s private but can splash her poor sons illness over social media. She’s so full of shit.

Reactions: 9

queen4

Chatty Member
Made me laugh when she was criticising the inside of the Toby Carvery as "tired and rundown". Given the state of her house I don't think she should be throwing stones!

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Takes felicity to someone’s birthday party at their tiny house, a party only sienna was invited to and then films. She’s an absolute liberty, sienna supposedly has separation anxiety now........
She has so many symptoms of BPD.
Kayleigh please get some help, it’s clear to see you’re not right. It’s not fair on your kids.

MrsHeffo

At the end of the vlog.. I wish she wouldn't eat right in front of the camera and start talking with a mouthful of food..

I laughed at the "The French don't do McDonalds well" She's a connoisseur in junk food 😂
Wayne and Waynetta Slob :ROFLMAO: if you're old enough to remember them

When she said her and kev haven’t eaten a great deal I can see she’s starving. The food cost too much then so not exactly what u call a holiday is it
Yeah it's ridiculous. You know, I'd love to go on lovely luxury holidays BUT I CAN'T AFFORD THEM. It's quite simple really.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Honestly the comments they make show their level of education, understanding and class.
They are sat filming on their android potato's, not a functional skills level 2 in the whole house, dirty dressing gowns, half naked kids, children with an array of self diagnosed learning difficulties (noticed the tucking in thing has now disappeared 🤔) and basically a shitty life. Sat talking about the never-never, it's quite sad actually. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a nasty, jealous cunt!

A pair of lazy, backward cunts!

sleepy head

Chatty Member
She really can't be arsed with vlogmas, she's doubling the days up . The beginning of the latest one her and kev look like they hate each other .
Kev is probably do knackered all the hours he works then comes home and does more cause she to lazy can’t believe more things for the spoilt brats my kids have left home and still get treated the same even the boyfriends get treated the same advent calendars stockings and presents I start early to treat every one the same wonder what kevs daughter gets probably the same as yr nothing

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She literally foams at the mouth when the kids are ill. The prospect of summer needing an op, she was gutted it didn’t happen....

queen4

Chatty Member
If she's that outraged at the price of a portion of chips, then why did she buy them? No one was forcing her too, it's like she's done it just to moan about it. Is she's THAT bothered about paying these sort of prices then she could've made a packed lunch to take. She's just lazy and likes to moan.

Aria86

Yeh get her on the autistic spectrum so she can claim some benefits! Maybe if she spent less time with a camera shoved in her face and some more time on discipline and parenting she wouldn't be such a madam! Kids test the boundaries- get off YouTube and parent your kids. Wonder what the older ones dads thinks of her parenting? Actually scrap that.... wondering if they even know who their dad's are!?

Aria86

She cannot afford new tyres as she spends all her government handouts in BandM

Also, I had new 2 new tyres last MOT but needed 3 new ones on this MOT! Driving her kids around in a garbage can! F*ck**g halfwit... when is she gonna realise that ppl only watch her videos for a good laugh!

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Don’t Jamie and Brooke both work surely they could of sorted out train tickets and stayed over for a night all she moaned bout how tired she was well tough you decide to drive them both up Kev cooked a lovely meal for the kids good old Macy’s and porridge for tea
Do kevs sunnys look wonky sienna has Kev wrapped round her little finger I won’t she gets and even puts her on his shoulders come on make her bloody walk

Keziah

Scraping the barrel for content. Summer and Brooke walk the neglected dog round the block. The dog is so excited to be out he’s literally pulling summer because the poor thing doesn’t get a proper run out! Summer is the most irritating girl, absolute thick as shit! Kayleigh might as well give up YouTube as her content is boring as fuck 🥱😴

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She could be behind on things with her overcrowded environment the more kids you have surely that's less time one to one with each kid and just could be being twisted with not wanting to wear certain things my daughter didn't like to wear dresses either she just wanted comfy clothes on and she's not autistic, and sienna could just be doing the tantrums to get her own way plus she has 5 other siblings to compete with .. kayleigh seems very suspiciously desperate to get her on the autism spectrum

Imo

Last edited:

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I can imagine her being the mother in law from hell , always poking in her nose in but then ruining it . Also , the disorganisation again ! So she knew the tyres needing looking at but didn't sort it the day before like most normal people would do.