Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayleigh swanning round Lush with her crappy phone the picture quality's awful Kev's phone's better plus why go in there if you clearly cant even afford to buy your daughter's a wee bath bomb surprise

Reactions: 4
In a previous vlog, she (presumably inadvertently) showed her number plate in the background whilst vlogging. You are able to see the MOT history of this and indeed any vehicle online, and it appears that she has had a bit of an issue with the her tyres in the recent past.. going from her previous MOT. I don't know a massive amount about repairing cars, but surely being a responsible driver involves making sure you properly maintain your vehicle and ensure it's kept to a good, safe condition? Which yes, costs money.

Jan 2022 (dangerous defects i.e. fail)
  • Offside Front Tyre has ply or cords exposed
Jan 2022: (advisories)
  • Offside Rear Tyre worn close to legal limit/worn on edge
  • Offside Rear Nail in tyre
  • Nearside Rear Tyre slightly damaged/cracking or perishing

Omg. She said her car had news tyres a year ago. So she totally lied wtf

Someone said she needs it looking at etc and she said she getting a service today. Bull tit she won’t

Reactions: 2
Omg. She said her car had news tyres a year ago. So she totally lied wtf

Someone said she needs it looking at etc and she said she getting a service today. Bull tit she won’t
She said she had all brand new tyres "10 months ago", so I'm guessing by that she meant back in January as it's the tyres that were the MOT fail. What I don't understand is why she left it until the MOT itself given how bad a condition her tyres appeared to be, rather than monitoring them herself. Bad tyres can significantly impact the safety of the car, and it's not as if you have to be a mechanic to realise part of your tyre has no tread!

And having had brand new tyres she appears to have let it happen again, as she herself points out that she "shouldn't have been driving on it at all" but "hadn't noticed". Makes me wonder if she turns a blind eye to things like this as she doesn't want to spend the money on it.

Reactions: 5
She cannot afford new tyres as she spends all her government handouts in BandM

Also, I had new 2 new tyres last MOT but needed 3 new ones on this MOT! Driving her kids around in a garbage can! F*ck**g halfwit... when is she gonna realise that ppl only watch her videos for a good laugh!

Reactions: 9
The more I watch kev the more he bores me. He think his vlogs of walking with kids and showing them do whatever is what we want to see lol. It’s boring as hell mate. He’s such a geek

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh when she was criticising the inside of the Toby Carvery as "tired and rundown". Given the state of her house I don't think she should be throwing stones!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she's been driving her kids around in that dangerous vehicle is shocking and remember Summer was stuffed in the boot with no seatbelt on which is illegal she should be ashamed of herself

The fact she's been driving her kids around in that dangerous vehicle is shocking and remember Summer was stuffed in the boot with no seatbelt on which is illegal she should be ashamed of herself
That's a good point. An overloaded car + kids squashed in the back + poor condition of tyres is a potential disaster waiting to happen.

The inside of the tyres going 'shiny smooth' in less than a year would indicate another mechanical issue (normally bushes or arms ££££). She's so blasé about stuff, jumps in her car and drives to Liverpool 🤦🏼‍♀️

She just doesn’t spend money on basic needed things but makes out they live lavishly. No k u don’t

Reactions: 3
It's the constant trying to be something she isn't! 😏😏
This is what I've said before on another thread, these breadline 'influencers' just a breadline 'influencer' she'd make more money and have a bigger follower count but no she tries to keep up with the jones to no avail.

Te
Omg I'm from Glasgow and my husband works with a guy ( well it's the same company) who's Brazilian ..I don't want to give to much away but is your husband a tradesmen ? it could be him 😂
Telly no it’s no him lol we are in Australia hen

She
The inside of the tyres going 'shiny smooth' in less than a year would indicate another mechanical issue (normally bushes or arms ££££). She's so blasé about stuff, jumps in her car and drives to Liverpool 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will not be wanting to spend the money wait till something happens and then she will be on her high horse not that she will admit to it being her ain fault excuses excuses is what comes with her she is running that car into the ground a car needs to be maintained she obviously doesn’t care about the safety of others

Last edited:
I don't like the Sullivan's but look at the difference in view's and they started years after Kayleigh, she must be spitting feathers with rage 😂
Screenshot_20221030-161945.png
Screenshot_20221030-161855.png

Omg another very very boring vlog. Just fast forwarded the woods then she in the kitchen again. I don’t see how that dinner will do 8 of them at all. Does she really think we want to watch her kids play. She might but we do not. She actually depresses me

The newest vlog it’s getting worse. Kev is such a wet drip. Thinks he’s so cool in his out dated super dry top. They are so boring is all I can say. The content is dead. We do not want to see sienna and felicity for crying out loud

Last edited:
Hang on she said they were going away before Xmas. Did she mean this where she works at the caravan park for a couple nights lol. Is she taking the Piss. Another bloody boring vlog. She so try’s to make out she’s someone she’s not.

Reactions: 3
Aldi and Lidl both sell frozen broccoli for around £1.19 for a huge bag.. she should shop in Aldi she would get a lot more for her money she can't seem that let go of Sainsbury's

Anyone else notice at 6.21 the sound started going strange 🤭her vlogs are fkn awful but can't help getting a laugh at them

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.