Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls and Riley are to young to properly understand and would just be as happy at Alton Towers... but I can tell you this Summer WILL be crying into her pillow each night that girl has had 15 years of Disney movies and fully understands it all ...poor Summer 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The Sullivan's have more view's on their food haul than what Witch face gummsy has on her Disney vlog 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish there were laws to prevent life’s disappointments taking to a platform to feed the needs of likeminded desperate’s. Just ditch the benefits and get a job.
Ps. Try instilling a good work etiquette (dictionary might help) in the potential next generation of scroungers.
Lord help me with these miserable excuses of parents.

Reactions: 4
I got angry watching the Disney vlogs as it’s just three kids. That is just disgusting. Summer especially as she is at school are such cheap skates

Reactions: 2
She said in YT comments she went in term-time because it's less busy as Ryley and Sienna wouldn't be able to stand the crowds 😂shut the duck up kayleigh you went because it's cheaper and don't be moaning about the school/teachers not teaching your kids properly when you discover they are behind ( especially Sienna) it's all your doing

Reactions: 10
She said in YT comments she went in term-time because it's less busy as Ryley and Sienna wouldn't be able to stand the crowds 😂shut the duck up kayleigh you went because it's cheaper and don't be moaning about the school/teachers not teaching your kids properly when you discover they are behind ( especially Sienna) it's all your doing
She’s such a liar. She so wants sienna to be disabled she’s nuts

Reactions: 5
It's like a anti-climax I think kayleigh was expecting it to be better she seems quite flat and tbh the kids would probably have been happier at center parcs or Butlins with the tropical pools but Kayleighs just dragged them there for ###disney...
The Sullivan's have more view's on their food haul than what Witch face gummsy has on her Disney vlog 😂😂
"Witch face gummsy" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she totally is!!

• Haha
Summer preferred a day trip to London over a fkn holiday to DLP stop fkn lying kayleigh you probably manipulated the girl and where would she have sat in the car ? you didn't want her there as it's only a five seater and I'm sure border control wouldn't allow a child btw SHE IS A CHILD AT 15 to be squeezed in the boot....the fact they couldn't afford to go as the car broke proves they live hand to mouth and clearly cant afford to be there and it's been a quick bank loan

Summer preferred a day trip to London over a fkn holiday to DLP stop fkn lying kayleigh you probably manipulated the girl and where would she have sat in the car ? you didn't want her there as it's only a five seater and I'm sure border control wouldn't allow a child btw SHE IS A CHILD AT 15 to be squeezed in the boot....the fact they couldn't afford to go as the car broke proves they live hand to mouth and clearly cant afford to be there and it's been a quick bank loan
Pay-day loan I'd say, 1000% APR 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's so desperate to get her oldest three up and out the house and it won't happen for years ..there is a huge divide in this family it's her Kev and their three then "the teenagers". I watch a lot of stepfamilys and you wouldn't know some kids aren't biologically the dad's even they hole Ingham's Izzy is treated the same as Chris's 4 ..I'm thinking it's all rooting from kev and kayleigh is blind to it or goes along with it as she didn't want to be a single mum as she's no beauty with baggage

#3 Went to Disney but left 3 of her kids at home

Can anyone make a new thread please ?

Oh please! 😫😫
She’s been reading on here that’s what. Sorry k I don’t believe u. Summer def could have gone now she’s a young child ffs. Look at the radfords their kids all went and they are older than summer and Reece. Your a disgrace

Oh yea that’s a good one. They wouldn’t all fit in the car. That car isn’t for her family. What a liar she is

Last edited:
Is it just me who thinks this?! But Jamie actually looked gutted when the start of the reveal vlog she was telling them to cuddle them as won’t see them as going on holiday? He didn’t look happy at all. I bet they all wanted to go.

I think she knows she'll have to be careful in future vlogs whenever she talks about this trip to Disney (which will no doubt be often) as she won't want to show the older ones giving off any appearance of being annoyed, disappointed or jealous.

I remember the vlog where she just casually mentioned that suddenly they weren't going abroad now for Jamie's birthday because he apparently insisted he didn't want to go anymore. But Jamie didn't actually say this himself in any vlog? To go from planning to go abroad for your birthday to a small do in a local pub is quite a big change of plans for him not give any small indication of this or mention of it in a vlog.

It's her channel and I suspect she calls the shots completely on what she wants people to think happens, but I suspect a LOT goes on behind the scenes with some of the others sometimes having to bite their lip because they know what she puts out might not be a true representation of what has actually gone on.

#3 Life of the baldwins-DLP is half price, if you only take half the kids

Is it just me who thinks this?! But Jamie actually looked gutted when the start of the reveal vlog she was telling them to cuddle them as won’t see them as going on holiday? He didn’t look happy at all. I bet they all wanted to go.
Totally this, he looked gutted. I think she made it worse with her instagram post tbh, the fact (in her mind) they had booked for all of them to go a couple of years ago makes it so much worse. It's typical Kayleigh, showing them cars, houses, stuff and holidays they will never be able to have.
This 'holiday' has seen her lie about so much-
-The holiday was booked in the summer, this post it was booked 5 weeks ago
-Summers birthday surprise, cue crying surprise etc, she supposedly chose and had full knowledge of
-The kids choosing not to go
-Blaming Sienna and Riley's (Kayleigh diagnosed) 'disabilities' on going in term time, nothing to do with it literally being half the price.

She just can't stop lying, it makes me wonder why she having to lie. I think it would have made for such better content of the whole family would have gone. I absolutely despise the radfords like that the whole family goes on holiday.

Last edited:
#3 Life of the baldwins-DLP is half price, if you only take half the kids

Totally this, he looked gutted. I think she made it worse with her instagram post tbh, the fact (in her mind) they had booked for all of them to go a couple of years ago makes it so much worse. It's typical Kayleigh, showing them cars, houses, stuff and holidays they will never be able to have.
This 'holiday' has seen her lie about so much-
-The holiday was booked in the summer, this post it was booked 5 weeks ago
-Summers birthday surprise, cue crying surprise etc, she supposedly chose and had full knowledge of
-The kids choosing not to go
-Blaming Sienna and Riley's (Kayleigh diagnosed) 'disabilities' on going in term time, nothing to do with it literally being half the price.

She just can't stop lying, it makes me wonder why she having to lie. I think it would have made for such better content of the whole family would have gone. I absolutely despise the radfords like that the whole family goes on holiday.
The more I hear about this Disney thing tbe more I despise this witch Kayleigh. What you have all said is so true. A holiday a broad for Jamie to a cheap pub event lol. The holiday was a lie. She’s a total witch to her older three everything she does is for the three little ones. It’s unbelievable. She’s a totally deluded liar and we can all see through her. She uses Jamie sainsburys discount for their food but won’t take him on holiday. Wow

The more I hear about this Disney thing tbe more I despise this witch Kayleigh. What you have all said is so true. A holiday a broad for Jamie to a cheap pub event lol. The holiday was a lie. She’s a total witch to her older three everything she does is for the three little ones. It’s unbelievable. She’s a totally deluded liar and we can all see through her. She uses Jamie sainsburys discount for their food but won’t take him on holiday. Wow
They’ve obviously chosen to take the youngest 3 to DLP instead of the holiday for Jamie’s birthday. Which is ridiculous. Ive never seen her buying any of the older ones or Riley for that mattter clothes. She can say they earn their own money but Reece and summer are still kids and even if my kid had a job but lived at home I’d still buy him the basics.

Reactions: 6
They’ve obviously chosen to take the youngest 3 to DLP instead of the holiday for Jamie’s birthday. Which is ridiculous. Ive never seen her buying any of the older ones or Riley for that mattter clothes. She can say they earn their own money but Reece and summer are still kids and even if my kid had a job but lived at home I’d still buy him the basics.
Exactly. It’s just the two little girls and we can all see it so it’s true
She doesn’t want to get the older ones anything at all

Omg I made a comment about the older kids and so did someone else and they have gone. She’s deleted them witch. Hit a raw nerve woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
And yes Jamie did look sad. He was deep in thought thinking why these kids get treated better than me and my siblings. This step dad thing is the reason here

Using Jamie’s discount card which saves her around £15 a week sometimes more on pay day. That would be a saving of £780 over a year! My daughter is the same age as summer and she wouldn’t get the option of staying home as she is only 15! Summer pretty much got nothing for her birthday apart from that theatre trip. So it wasn’t a case of her doing that instead of Disney it was her birthday present!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.