Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to those stats Kayleigh started vlogging just a few months before The Sullivans in 2018, yet despite her having an extra 246 vids and an extra 1 million+ views, the Sullivans now have more subscribers and not far off double the potential earnings. Kayleigh's channel has been much slower to grow.

Reactions: 2
What happened to the diet she said she was going on back in the summer? Mentioned a few times then never mentioned again.

Reactions: 3
"pumpkin carving with the little Baldwins"😂... One's 7or 8 the other is 5 ? Kayleigh they are NOT toddler's.I bet she's resentful to Kev for wanting the snip I bet she would have had another two to keep her at home longer ooooh wait she's still at home without them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the thing, her little kids aren't litte in age or size anymore so not very endearing. I started watching her channel when they only had a couple of thousand subs and I found it much more enjoyable. The kids were younger and Kayleigh didn't seem to have such an arrogance and was much more likable. She also didn't seem desperate for content and views, the vlogs seemed to be as and when, not filming just any old rubbish.

Reactions: 5
Omg just discovered they are going to a caravan at this time of year 🌧☔🌑 I can't think of anything worse and she's cooking in it sausages ect duck that but they clearly cant afford to eat out ...I get the impression she's not to happy about it I wonder if it's because Kev only wants his 3 there ?

Just a thought ... does the older kids fathers (could be 3 different blokes here) know she is exploiting the children? I'd be raging! Gums living the dream 🤣🤣 putting my kids faces all over the Web for the pervos!
She's actually a moron! Can't wait till these kids fly the nest and she's left on her fat sorry arse with exactly what she paid into society ... a big fat 0!
Should have been neutered at birth! They are all dregs! Exactly what is wrong with this country! Love to see a food haul totally on the convicts wage and not on hand me outs. Would probably consist of all the out of date food from the care home the chef gave him after his pot wash shift! Seriously, if this ignaranous was cooking for my relative I'd have something to say. .. man can barely string a sentence- and we've all seen him 'trying' to read to the children- how does he fathom what the residents want to eat?
Guess he's memorized 'dishwasher needs salt' icon

Her voice ... 'good morninggggg everyone ' ARrrrgh grating! Did she go to school? The shopping load of shite she had already 'showed' everyone the sour cream, not shown. The flavoured water would get 'drank' not drunk. Seriously... the mind boggles at the sheer thickness of her! Thicker than mud! At least she is 'well happy' with her discounted cheese. Chavvy halfwit .... there really is no hope for the sprogs growing up with these deliquient excuse for parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ey up theres a liverpool vlog havnt got the energy to hear gummy yet too early so I will let someone else have the pleasure.why is she in these times driving to liverpool surely it would have been cheaper on train she could have gifted them the tickets as a present but oh no gummy had to drive all for the sake of vlogging ahe really is clueless

Don’t Jamie and Brooke both work surely they could of sorted out train tickets and stayed over for a night all she moaned bout how tired she was well tough you decide to drive them both up Kev cooked a lovely meal for the kids good old Macy’s and porridge for tea
Do kevs sunnys look wonky sienna has Kev wrapped round her little finger I won’t she gets and even puts her on his shoulders come on make her bloody walk

Reactions: 9
I have no idea if the three oldest are all with the same man ? she never talks about it and it's a shame they are doing without the extra love missing out on their dad/dad's? grandparents ect let's be honest she's probably brainwashed when against them as she certainly isn't putting out a olive branch for Kev's oldest it proves how evil she is

I have no idea if the three oldest are all with the same man ? she never talks about it and it's a shame they are doing without the extra love missing out on their dad/dad's? grandparents ect let's be honest she's probably brainwashed when against them as she certainly isn't putting out a olive branch for Kev's oldest it proves how evil she is
She never talks bout her own side of family gran parents dad or siblings Kev never mentioned his side of the family so the poor kids have no chance of meeting their dad or his side the family makes you wonder if they have fallen out with with everyone except mum have they not got any cousins either unless she is jealous of family members bet she would slate them all knowing her

She never talks bout her own side of family gran parents dad or siblings Kev never mentioned his side of the family so the poor kids have no chance of meeting their dad or his side the family makes you wonder if they have fallen out with with everyone except mum have they not got any cousins either unless she is jealous of family members bet she would slate them all knowing her
There most definitely must be fall outs on both sides.Kev's brother made a appearance weeks ago and it was 9 year since he had seen him😮 Kayleighs jealously will probably at the root of all the fallouts

There most definitely must be fall outs on both sides.Kev's brother made a appearance weeks ago and it was 9 year since he had seen him😮 Kayleighs jealously will probably at the root of all the fallouts
End of the day it’s the poor kids that suffer but as they get older they will see the light of day we hope

This Liverpool vlog. Looooool. What a load of tit!!!! Noth against Brooke and Jamie but what is k doing. It’s total boring tit

I can imagine her being the mother in law from hell , always poking in her nose in but then ruining it . Also , the disorganisation again ! So she knew the tyres needing looking at but didn't sort it the day before like most normal people would do.

Reactions: 9
Also , the disorganisation again ! So she knew the tyres needing looking at but didn't sort it the day before like most normal people would do.
In a previous vlog, she (presumably inadvertently) showed her number plate in the background whilst vlogging. You are able to see the MOT history of this and indeed any vehicle online, and it appears that she has had a bit of an issue with the her tyres in the recent past.. going from her previous MOT. I don't know a massive amount about repairing cars, but surely being a responsible driver involves making sure you properly maintain your vehicle and ensure it's kept to a good, safe condition? Which yes, costs money.

Jan 2022 (dangerous defects i.e. fail)
  • Offside Front Tyre has ply or cords exposed
Jan 2022: (advisories)
  • Offside Rear Tyre worn close to legal limit/worn on edge
  • Offside Rear Nail in tyre
  • Nearside Rear Tyre slightly damaged/cracking or perishing

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.