Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so disorganised , she doesn't work, you can order things online as well. Definitely agree all her money went on their trip. Christmas jumper day happens every year at schools, I got my kids back in October. Sienna's speech still do awful
Mental health, that's her problem. I hope for her kids sake that she's getting some help.

Reactions: 2
Mental health, that's her problem. I hope for her kids sake that she's getting some help.
The decline in her in the last month has been rapid, I honestly reckon she’s on Pip or something, Kev has to do so much of the day to day stuff as she just isn’t capable. He works all day and comes home to do bed time and tea while she does duck all.

Reactions: 4
She's deluded and won't put the camera down and just be a mum, she thinks her family is famous ... kayleigh you are like poppers it's embarrassing

Poppers is Scottish slang for scruffy, poor smelly

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched...but seriously another McDonald's? Actually verging on child abuse!! How can someone give their overweight kids Maccies so often?! Is it not a treat for birthdays or something like that?
Can't even remember the last time my 4 had fast food. I suppose when the tax payer funds your lifestyle you can afford to be frivolous!

Little dregs are definitely getting the barbie dream house! Shame she doesn't treat all the kids the same. Maybe she should have used contraception if she didn't want/can't afford them all. Funny how the con only had the snip when the benefit cap came in!

Reactions: 6
She really can't be arsed with vlogmas, she's doubling the days up . The beginning of the latest one her and kev look like they hate each other .

She really can't be arsed with vlogmas, she's doubling the days up . The beginning of the latest one her and kev look like they hate each other .
Kev is probably do knackered all the hours he works then comes home and does more cause she to lazy can’t believe more things for the spoilt brats my kids have left home and still get treated the same even the boyfriends get treated the same advent calendars stockings and presents I start early to treat every one the same wonder what kevs daughter gets probably the same as yr nothing

Reactions: 9
Again she always mentions the little girls re presents. I can guarantee the older three got duck all. She said she done basically but wasn’t the other day so we know she got them nothing much. Summer a few tacky smellies. Reece a new cap and a book and Jamie prob a T-shirt. She really takes the Piss. Where’s their holiday or something to make up for it

Reactions: 7
Somebody asked on her post asking for questions for her wrap with me video what her budget was for her big kids and small kids. Will be interesting to see if she actually gives a specific number, or just ignores the question and gives some vague answer to give the impression that she's not being unfair.

Reactions: 8
one year she bought the boys one pair of trainers and nothing else for his birthday. So far tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb have a barbie house (£150ish on prime day) a £45 pram and a reborn type doll (ingham stalker much) that's without all the other tit. Big ones will get zilch.

When people on here we're going on about him treating his non bio kids different, I couldn't see it and thought he looked after them all, this last month my opinion has changed drastically.

Reactions: 10
Takes felicity to someone’s birthday party at their tiny house, a party only sienna was invited to and then films. She’s an absolute liberty, sienna supposedly has separation anxiety now........
She has so many symptoms of BPD.
Kayleigh please get some help, it’s clear to see you’re not right. It’s not fair on your kids.

Reactions: 9
Think Kayleigh has the separation anxiety not sienna don’t think she likes it as all her kids are growing up a few yrs time they won’t want to know mum and dad

She's probably more worried about losing her Sainsbury's discount card..

8B55456D-59E9-4B34-B8BB-206C152EC787.jpeg

Kayleigh still trying to make Disneyland happen. She's put up a short a la ingham style about surprise reveal, I actually feel sorry for her, I think she built it up so much in her head, spent money they don't have and it was like a wet fart.
Every vlog so far since she has referenced Disney, it's turning into uncle Albert....'during the war.....'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying the littlest dreg has separation anxiety... pwhhaaa do me a favour... look doctor, I've documented it all on my YT vlogs. Bout time the bleeping waster lived in the real world and got a proper job!! Honestly boils my piss, claim my dregs have something wrong with them to get more taxpayer money! You had these children, bleeping pay for and look after them. I don't expect handouts for the children I birthed! A parents role is to look after their children. PERIOD! I rely on noone to feed and clothe my children! Your bleeping brat has a speech impediment- solely on you! Spend more time with it instead of shoving a camera in its face!! Your 10 Yr old doesn't want to appear on camera - maybe spend some time with the kid other than trying to make a quick £ with a crappy YT video!
How these people ever had children is beyond me! The con doesn't contribute to his oldest and the older 3's dad/dad's is illusuve. Exactly what is sooooo wrong in this country!
Next she will be moaning about her weight.. usually happens about now or how she can't afford to turn her heating on despite the taxpayer funding the pitiful lifestyle
The mind really does boggle!
These draggy scummy kids unfortunately will end up the same as her! Down and bleeping out!

Found it funny kayleigh saying "they drove to Exeter"..no kayleigh YOU drove and kev sat like a kid in passenger seat
Whats he getting his FIRST BORN for Christmas 🤔

Reactions: 4
I'm can't stand the Sullivan's but look at their food haul views 27k, and look at Kayleighs Disney view's 😂🤣😂🤣😂she will be fkn seething 🤣😂
Screenshot_20221221-101606.png
Screenshot_20221221-101644.png

• Haha
Latest vlog what a load of boring rubbish. Kev cooking dinner again why on earth she gets away with so much. Bought the kids crap sugar drinks for Xmas what about the older ones no mention at all. It’s like she has three kids not six. Other day kev got home needed squash and went to the shop. Any other husband would not accept that at all. They be divorced long time

Who else would want him though he's a wimp plus we don't know what he's been in prison for it could have been a sex offence? or theft ?

I think as someone mentioned further up the thread , there seems to be a decline in her mental health . She's virtually washed her hands of her older kids, even more disorganised than usual . I'm still perplexed that she thinks a 20 quid mirror is acceptable for Summers main present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.