Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so concerned about her kids while still documenting their whole lives on youtube. And despite her denials, apart from her junk food hauls the vast majority of her content features her kids.

I'm assume she's going to stop excusing Sienna's poor behaviour by praising her 'feisty' attitude now. I can't remember now when she said that, it might have just been before she scratched up her car 😂

Reactions: 7
All I know is I'm avoiding the sea front if she now frequents Sidmouth! My hometown and don't want to be sitting amongst the scumbag scroungers! I can see it now ... screaming at the kids and generally bringing the place down!

If Kayleigh was that concerned about her children and their wellbeing she wouldn't be putting their lives on the Internet for all and sundry to see! Sienna has sensory issues!!??? .. whoop whoop... can we claim some more benefits. She's bleeping comical!

The daily drama always has to be something going on with her ,sensory issues 🤷mmm just more content like she has to highlight every drama the epilepsy like these kids have no privacy at all it's sad to be honest ,the food hauls are the pits the same tit every week how she feeds everybody with the shop for the week nutritional fruit wise the majority of it is processed crap .kev is no Brad pit😂 but he'd do better than her the gummy wench he's not on top dollar😂but he is a hard worker I'll give him that Kayleigh goes to the caravan for a day all she does is moan ,she's a nasty attitude and a vile mouth on her😔a tight ass to her oldest teens and exploits her kids all over YouTube with no privacy or safe gaurding .

Are the new sensory issues just an excuse for Siennas tantrums 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems to have no sensory issues eating crap or in a toy shop.

Reactions: 8
I've wondered for a while if she was on the spectrum or if she has spd, especially as her speech was so awful for so long too . However, the household comes across very chaotic , so I'm sure that doesn't help matters.

Reactions: 3
She could be behind on things with her overcrowded environment the more kids you have surely that's less time one to one with each kid and just could be being twisted with not wanting to wear certain things my daughter didn't like to wear dresses either she just wanted comfy clothes on and she's not autistic, and sienna could just be doing the tantrums to get her own way plus she has 5 other siblings to compete with .. kayleigh seems very suspiciously desperate to get her on the autism spectrum

Imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeh get her on the autistic spectrum so she can claim some benefits! Maybe if she spent less time with a camera shoved in her face and some more time on discipline and parenting she wouldn't be such a madam! Kids test the boundaries- get off YouTube and parent your kids. Wonder what the older ones dads thinks of her parenting? Actually scrap that.... wondering if they even know who their dad's are!?

Reactions: 9
Looking at the age of the children, I would presume Kayleigh hasn’t really had a proper job…ever? I’m guessing she’s trying to become YT famous to earn plenty of money so when the youngest goes to school she’ll have an excuse to avoid a proper job. Obviously not going to happen!

Reactions: 6
She will never get a proper job there will be excuse after excuse she will say can’t do evening or nights or days cause she is the only one that drives and needs to take the kids here and there

Reactions: 2
She admitted on a older vlog it's not worth her while working basically because the tax credits go down a bit or something like that so if she was vlogging then and the con working and still receiving tax credits she still will be recieving them now because her 4 hours a week cleaning the odd caravan isn't going to pay much and all they mouths to feed 1 tray of blueberries and strawberries to

Reactions: 1
She might be declaring them now but not before ..and that's why the cons paying all that tax on back payments they owe ?

Reactions: 2
They clearly live beyond their means so you can bet they have plenty of debts to pay off

As predicted, Rhys has now moved out of the shed and back into the house as it's costing them too much in electricity, and is now sharing a room with Riley. She mentioned the 'haters' who talk about this and insisted he didn't want to move out and there had been 'tantrums and tears' from him over it. Sounds like Rhys maybe needs to get a grip. That said they should never have put him out there in the first place.

I couldn't help but laugh when on the live she wouldn't let kev use his vape pen on camera as she said it would make them look chavvy.. I think that ship has sailed! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how the cold weather may contribute to Jamie's epilepsy and up until now he has been sleeping in the shed! Also showing the outgoings on bills on the phone app is for who's benefit?? We all have bills to pay!! Luckily for them benefit scrounging halfwits they will get a reduction. As someone mentioned in an earlier post, Kayleigh has never worked properly as judging by her videos she was 17/18 when she had her first child.... isn't it time she paid back to society!?

I couldn't help but laugh when on the live she wouldn't let kev use his vape pen on camera as she said it would make them look chavvy.. I think that ship has sailed! 😂
[/QUOTE]

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sailed, docked, and disembarked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Strange how Rhys and Jamie come back and can only have fruit or yogurt but Kevin can sit and eat a packet of crisps

Strange how Rhys and Jamie come back and can only have fruit or yogurt but Kevin can sit and eat a packet of crisps
The teens are always rationed in that house Kayleigh debates what they can and can't have usually tit as the youngest get the goodies and treats ,I mean it's not even as if the have a huge variety of fruit to eat I mean 2 punnets and a few apples aren't sufficient for 8 people

Reactions: 3
I love that she went on about living by the beach only for him to expose her and then she spent 5 minutes justifying her comment. Kayleigh you live inland, just off a massive motorway, you’re not costal you twit!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.