Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queen4

Chatty Member
I thought it was a little weird when she started manically laughing and insisting there's no point writing about her on here because SHE WON'T SEE IT. This is despite the fact that she clearly will see it because she's always on here. There were so many fibs in that live, the one about how much Kev apparently pays in tax every month being the most ridiculous one.

Reactions: 8

Honestgirl

VIP Member
She's defo trying to label Sienna as having "autism" and wants extra money ...the girl is just behind and can't talk right because of bad parenting, most of her life Kayleigh has had a camera in her face instead of teaching her things and taking the time to speak to her properly
I can’t stand her now she’s beyond annoying. Sienna does not have autism

My son had speech probs at sienna age and now he’s fine. She’s so desperate for that dla

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Crikey could you imagine her reaction , if he spent time with his other daughter and not their two princesses

• Haha
The absolute state of that hall. There’s no excuse for that filth, and painting over it rather than cleaning, or even cleaning first?? Revolting! I have a large family and a husband that works long hours, my house isn’t always super tidy but it’s bloody clean! Her kids must be so embarrassed when they bring people home!

She says she’d rather spend her money on making memories with her children and doesn’t want to waste it on her home, she does know they’ll remember growing up in a place that resembles a drug den yea?! The floor - Jesus

Banging on about that kids sensory issues, again 🙄 no love, it’s like the teacher said, it’s the end of term and she’s a tired child - what is it with these people thinking their kids need a label?? Is it fashionable or something? Or is it for the extra pennies??

Honestgirl

VIP Member
That mould has been there forever more she lives in a midden no wonder those lassies get sick breathing that in she doesn’t bother lazy good for nothing bitch!!! Shows how much she cares about her kids. She is quite happy with a camera in her hand to exploit her bairns with bullshit diagnosis
She is a wannabe she shows herself up in her videos for who she truly is too much time on her hands and never puts her priorities in order.
Also when summer talks she grinds on me. She is so geeky and annoying and acts so childish not really like a teenager

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Summer preferred a day trip to London over a fkn holiday to DLP stop fkn lying kayleigh you probably manipulated the girl and where would she have sat in the car ? you didn't want her there as it's only a five seater and I'm sure border control wouldn't allow a child btw SHE IS A CHILD AT 15 to be squeezed in the boot....the fact they couldn't afford to go as the car broke proves they live hand to mouth and clearly cant afford to be there and it's been a quick bank loan

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Are the new sensory issues just an excuse for Siennas tantrums 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems to have no sensory issues eating crap or in a toy shop.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I agree if she said they can only afford a tent holiday for 4 nights not that far from home ect people wouldn't laugh at it..it's the fact she makes out everything is so much better and exaggerates everything

queen4

Chatty Member
It's weird how excited she seems to get when her kids get ill or have a seizure. It's like the first thing she has to do the next day is a storytime vlog about it. Maintaining medical privacy of her kids is obviously not a concern.

Last edited:

Straight up Suzy

There's more action in the vlogs than watching paint dry ,she's a boring middle aged wench her house is dire she lies through her tooooth as she calls them her dress sense is dowdy and the fact is they couldn't afford a caravan holiday hence they went in the tents but instead of being honest she lies.The food haul are 💤boring same crap every week you'd expect abit of variety since kev is a top paying chef😂 she fumes if we don't give her tattle time lol as she loves drama so much that she has to self diagnose the kids with illness she's a strange one ,

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I have been listening to some podcasts recently and the people featured were on a reality TV show when they were younger , they have said that because of the detrimental way it affected their mental health , they don't think kids under 18 should be allowed to be filmed. I also saw a video clip about supernanny , how these poor kids were filmed at their absolute worst and how it consequently affected their mental health. Honestly, these vlogs aren't any different really. We are being shown things or Kayleigh is instagramming things that should be kept private. Sienna is having things about her behaviour shared with lots of people, through no choice of her own. I'm sure other school mums or kids watch and makes judgements. Sienna has has a camera shoved in her face since she was a baby , and thinks its normal. Whether she's on the spectrum or not , it's wrong for these details to be shared. Kayleigh needs to have a good think about the long term impact .

Stacey90

Decided months ago to stop watching this family and unsubscribed. Last night her latest vlog popped up and I thought I would dip in and see what she was doing. My goodness I won’t be doing that again. For someone who works a few hours a week she is the most unorganised person ever. Sorry but the house is a mess. Decorating the hall but no prep work beforehand like washing down walls etc was disgusting. Just basically painted over the dirt. Now she says she doesn’t give her house priority and would rather have days out etc for the “little ones”. Who is she talking about ? The youngest is 5. Kayleigh loves nothing more than going out and ending up in a Costa . To most families that’s a luxury right now . I would rather save that money and sort my house. Anyway I see Charlie still doesn’t get walked although Kayleigh is at home. Never away from the shops and just doing nothing basically. Kev popped up as well on the vlog and proceeded to shove Siennas face right into whatever they film with. Quality is awful. Won’t be tuning in again.

She does make me chuckle, picks on other’s grammar and such, but puts a k on the end of the word Anything when she speaks 😂 also in her latest shit show, in what world has she gone mad on that boy for his birthday?? It’s his 16th she could have used some of her YouTube millions to spoil him!
And please get your Mr Master chef to teach you the correct pronunciation of guacamole 🥑

MrsHeffo

They're doing a live!
Kayleigh just been slagging off the Sullivans! 😁😁
She's got some cheek slagging anyone else off. Rule 1: Look after your own shit-show before you criticise others.

She moans about what's said about her on here, and does the exact same thing to another (much less irritating) family. She's either stupid or just a bitch, probably both.

queen4

Chatty Member
As predicted, Rhys has now moved out of the shed and back into the house as it's costing them too much in electricity, and is now sharing a room with Riley. She mentioned the 'haters' who talk about this and insisted he didn't want to move out and there had been 'tantrums and tears' from him over it. Sounds like Rhys maybe needs to get a grip. That said they should never have put him out there in the first place.

I couldn't help but laugh when on the live she wouldn't let kev use his vape pen on camera as she said it would make them look chavvy.. I think that ship has sailed! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
#3 Life of the baldwins-DLP is half price, if you only take half the kids

Is it just me who thinks this?! But Jamie actually looked gutted when the start of the reveal vlog she was telling them to cuddle them as won’t see them as going on holiday? He didn’t look happy at all. I bet they all wanted to go.
Totally this, he looked gutted. I think she made it worse with her instagram post tbh, the fact (in her mind) they had booked for all of them to go a couple of years ago makes it so much worse. It's typical Kayleigh, showing them cars, houses, stuff and holidays they will never be able to have.
This 'holiday' has seen her lie about so much-
-The holiday was booked in the summer, this post it was booked 5 weeks ago
-Summers birthday surprise, cue crying surprise etc, she supposedly chose and had full knowledge of
-The kids choosing not to go
-Blaming Sienna and Riley's (Kayleigh diagnosed) 'disabilities' on going in term time, nothing to do with it literally being half the price.

She just can't stop lying, it makes me wonder why she having to lie. I think it would have made for such better content of the whole family would have gone. I absolutely despise the radfords like that the whole family goes on holiday.

Last edited: