Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When discussing the unlikelihood of them getting a bigger house, kev said "we chose to have six kids, so it's our own fault.." Some refreshing honesty there kev! Kayleigh didn't acknowledge that comment funnily enough lol

Reactions: 3
I'm in Glasgow and not far from the seaside and not once do I ever mention it who cares she thinks she's the only one that's near the coast 🤦 and why does she think Taunton is the only place in the UK that's boiling it's been roasting here I have both living room windows open and a fan on and we have the red weather warning here to it's be extremely more warmer than usual starting from tomorrow I think

Reactions: 6
Well she wants to feel the heat come to Oz Kaleigh it’s gets up to 40degrees and over in my state in the summer you can fry a eggs on the concrete, it’s the humidity that gets you plus the fact we have a lot of bushfires in the summer many people have lost their homes count yourself Lucky Kaleigh!! she doesn’t know what hot 🔥 is you ignoramus Numpty.

Reactions: 2
She literally foams at the mouth when the kids are ill. The prospect of summer needing an op, she was gutted it didn’t happen....

Reactions: 9
Don't think she got the idea that it could have been 1 of a few things!

She should just rename her channel as "THE BALDWINS' MEDICAL EMERGENCY CHANNEL" 🚑 💊💉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theres always drama with her she loves to over exaggerate every dilemma i mean I feel bad for Jamie with the epilepsy as it's awful and with him being young and all but the minute the girls have a knock or bump she's off the a&e or when she'd had problems with her toof🙄 that was more drama dragged out content her toof led into her jaw etc she's as boring as hell with her crappy processed hauls constant begrudging of others and making snide comments put the camera down woman and get a real job instead of exposing your kids online for a few quid it's disgusting.

She literally foams at the mouth when the kids are ill. The prospect of summer needing an op, she was gutted it didn’t happen....
Anything for content 😔🤷

Reactions: 9
She only cleans out the odd caravan from April to October it's hardly even a part-time job nevermind a full time one and kayleigh we are all roasted not just you

Reactions: 7
What is Jamie, Rhys and Summer's surname? Clearly not Baldwin .. either her maiden name or their dad's. Baldwin only if he adopted them, and seeing as the uneducated con can't support his own biological child I'm guessing it's highly unlikely!

I'm sure there Baldwin but don't quote me on that😂I was watching a vlog a few weeks back and Kayleigh was saying she didn't know if she or kev would get bk to see one of the girls shows and I just thought you divvy cow keV has another kid who he's nothing to do with and how does that child feel Kayleigh is a heartless cow it's all her sienna and felicity ,I don't know how anyone can just blank a child yet take on 3 others that aren't his own and let's face it Kayleigh isn't exactly catch of the day 🤷🤭

I'm sure there Baldwin but don't quote me on that😂I was watching a vlog a few weeks back and Kayleigh was saying she didn't know if she or kev would get bk to see one of the girls shows and I just thought you divvy cow keV has another kid who he's nothing to do with and how does that child feel Kayleigh is a heartless cow it's all her sienna and felicity ,I don't know how anyone can just blank a child yet take on 3 others that aren't his own and let's face it Kayleigh isn't exactly catch of the day 🤷🤭
I think this is what gets me.. he seems to be a good hands on dad with their 6 and to take on 3 kids and treat them as his own is amazing but it makes no sense that he’s also completely abandoned his own child!?

I think this is what gets me.. he seems to be a good hands on dad with their 6 and to take on 3 kids and treat them as his own is amazing but it makes no sense that he’s also completely abandoned his own child!?
do we know it was his choice and not the mums? I don’t really know much about it but given what he’s like with them 6, surely he would want to see his other child.

Crikey could you imagine her reaction , if he spent time with his other daughter and not their two princesses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do we know it was his choice and not the mums? I don’t really know much about it but given what he’s like with them 6, surely he would want to see his other child.
He could easily have took the mum to court , he's clearly not interested in her

What is Jamie, Rhys and Summer's surname? Clearly not Baldwin .. either her maiden name or their dad's. Baldwin only if he adopted them, and seeing as the uneducated con can't support his own biological child I'm guessing it's highly unlikely!
It cant legally be Baldwin because after your kids a year you can't legally change it until they are 16 and they would then do it themselves , unless the person legally adopts them and he hasn't ..they will be know as Baldwin but it won't be legal

Maybe the older two might be now but it's a long process but summer will still be whatever name she was given on her birth certificate before kayleigh met the con

Last edited:
Spill ☕🍿

We know it's not Baldwin because she would show us their birth certificates Jamie Rhys and summers and it's clearly not " Baldwin"

His biological ones the youngest three will be baldwins

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.