Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Straight up Suzy

Theres always drama with her she loves to over exaggerate every dilemma i mean I feel bad for Jamie with the epilepsy as it's awful and with him being young and all but the minute the girls have a knock or bump she's off the a&e or when she'd had problems with her toof🙄 that was more drama dragged out content her toof led into her jaw etc she's as boring as hell with her shitty processed hauls constant begrudging of others and making snide comments put the camera down woman and get a real job instead of exposing your kids online for a few quid it's disgusting.

She literally foams at the mouth when the kids are ill. The prospect of summer needing an op, she was gutted it didn’t happen....
Anything for content 😔🤷

Reactions: 9

chocbox44

Absolutely disgusting what sort of a mother does that. if I had 6 kids and couldn't take them all I wouldn't go simples .feel so sorry for the eldest 3 being left out of everything and have to defend for themselves all the time while the other 3 brats get everything, my son is 17 and I've never even left him on his own for a night let a lone a week ,k really needs to get her priorities right she has kids to look after them and do everything for them not just to dump them when they get to teenage years cos she can't be bothered poor kids deserve better !!

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Kayleigh you don't clean caravans all year round you only do it from April to October and the reason you don't go in one and it's a shitty tent you holiday local in is because caravans at this time of year will be out with your budget I wish you would just be honest about things if you said you can't afford a caravan holiday over the summer holidays as they are pricey it's fine we understand .

Took this from IG!
I notice the dress the youngest is wearing was bought for them for the wedding Kayleigh was a bridesmaid at earlier this year!
And she’ll say, “it’s not close enough to Christmas to get a party dress”…. Funny that, when I was buying my daughter clothes for all the parties she’s invited to over the next few weeks, I had no problem kitting her out in some lovely little outfits!
Come on Kayleigh, everyone knows it because you’re not as flush as you make out - parties happen all year round, not just in December!

Reactions: 8

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I agree , I don't think they claim lots of benefits but it's more of the fact that she likes to make out they're really wealthy. Even to the point once, where she posted Kevs payslip. Very crass and ill judged. It wasn't a bad wage , but certainly not as big as she makes out to be. No one should be mocked for social housing, claiming benefits (if needed) its more to do with the fact that she doesn't own it. It's clear as day to see they must be feeling the pinch, as they couldn't go to Jens because of the cost of diesel, and their holiday is justbdown the road.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think as someone mentioned further up the thread , there seems to be a decline in her mental health . She's virtually washed her hands of her older kids, even more disorganised than usual . I'm still perplexed that she thinks a 20 quid mirror is acceptable for Summers main present.

Kate1970

VIP Member
How nice of her to say 'Hope you're not fortunate to have children of your own'! Just nasty!

inhuman_league

I was so annoyed when she mentioned the Greece thing! It’s almost as if she doesn’t want anyone else to have something nice so she has to shit all over it! I’m sure the grandparents don’t give a shit that it’s also warm here. Don’t think they’re gonna be rushing home from the beautiful weather, stunning beaches and rich culture of Greece just because the sun has made an appearance in Taunton! 😂

Cocopops12

VIP Member
No plans to work this winter.
Self care day 🤣 what mum of 6, all in school, spends her day in the bath?
Also, Kayleigh just because something isn't from primark doesn't mean it's lasts for ever. You are disappointed at how the trainers have lasted? Look at the state of them. They've obviously been worn non stop since May, they've literally worn away and that's not a design fault. Normal teens have more than one pair of trainers for everything!

Attachments

Cocopops12

VIP Member
If she bought less shite before they went they could have eaten!
Honestly all the cheap crap she bought before hand, was more than any of those bigger kids have ever been given for their birthdays. Summer had £7.50 worth of shite and a 'surprise' trip to london instead of a passport and Disneyland. Tweadle Dee and Tweadle dumb had more Minnie Mouse outfits than they could wear! I honestly think Kayleigh is going through an episode of mania, I honestly reckon that's why she can't handle a job and kev does so much more than he should. I reckon she just can't do it. He just has to say yes to her or that's it.

She's going to be horrendous after Christmas without any focus.

My biggest tip for anyone going on a very tight budget is get a meal plan before you go. At least you know all your meals are sorted beforehand. She tried to do all the insta stuff pics, matching clothes etc but in reality they had a miserable time. They didn't take the right clothes, paris in December is fecking freezing. We used to do snow suits and thermals for little ones and proper decent sorel snow boots. She didn't research properly about prices etc. Them in the French supermarket was embarrassing. They went to val d'europe there's a much cheaper care four a mile down the road.

I think her ingham-esque vlogmas went off like a wet fart.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
K said oh summer will miss her rehearsals. So what. The other three are missing school and swimming and god knows what else. Excuses excuses. If I was summer I’d have some deep anger for her mum

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I agree if she said they can only afford a tent holiday for 4 nights not that far from home ect people wouldn't laugh at it..it's the fact she makes out everything is so much better and exaggerates everything
Exactly. I can see myself now how she chats shit. She’s starting to look more and more like a witch to me. She’s not honest at all. Did anyone see when they video front the girls bedroom the mould and damp high up the wall above the ceiling and each room is so bare. She def lives a life she doesn’t portray

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Is lady Kayleigh of the estate sniffing glue again? They are going camping for two nights! Two nights they needed to have a car boot to pay for, now she’s going on about caravans, overseas adventures and trailers.
I honestly feel sorry for Kev, she’s never content, always wanting what other people have. She’s just never happy.
Oh and her car is usually used for towing horse boxes don’t you know? I’ve sure all the mums at the local private school are rushing to trade in their discovery’s for a near 20 year old Kia!

And while I’m at it, the hair hair straightening for 2002. Stop! You are literally ruining the bit of hair you’ve got!

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Latest vlog what a load of boring rubbish. Kev cooking dinner again why on earth she gets away with so much. Bought the kids crap sugar drinks for Xmas what about the older ones no mention at all. It’s like she has three kids not six. Other day kev got home needed squash and went to the shop. Any other husband would not accept that at all. They be divorced long time

Aria86

What is she on about? Talking to the dog... 'realised he's where he's too'? Is this some kind of somerset lingo?

Actually laughable! Jamie doesn't like washing up - he has sensory issues! Please, my teenagers hate washing up!! Anything to try and grab some extra benefits! Seriously... who likes washing up!? Why does Kayleigh have to make everything into a condition. Its parents like her that are giving the kids conditions!

Give it 5 minutes and she will be after government handouts for the dog 🐶

Kayleigh is putting away the 'clothes' how many vvv's in that? Is she putting away clothes of cloves or getting an education any time soon?

Last edited:

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Good point ...doesn't worry about pulling the younger ones out of their commitments! If she were just honest people may like her more! Cannot believe the people commenting on her YT actually think she's a decent human being. Spending her benefits- for all the children on the spoilt brats! Shocking, bet the older ones get hardly anything for Christmas and those spoilt brats get everything on their lists!
She needs to say something about leaving her kids home alone! Jamie (with his life threatening condition- her words) and the other two CHILDREN! Yes .... CHILDREN - under 18 = CHILDREN.
She's an actual embarrassment

Haha ... she made snack packs at home and still took the lil piggys for toby carvery! No wonder these kids are overweight! Child abuse right rhere!

These dregs have just bred dregs ... a whole new generation of benefit scrounging halfwits! Tbh I'm sick of my taxes paying for her and ppl like her

Only fucking Kayleigh takes half her kids to disney and shops in the supermarket to cook them spaghetti bolognese for dinner! More proof she couldn't afford to take them all away! Instead of being honest with your YT viewers Kayleigh- be honest with yourself! Stop trying to be something your not. People don't care if you live day to day to get by and treat the kids when you can. Last week you purchased a rug you hated coz you can't afford carpet! Week before the 18th birthday party was downgraded from a holiday abroad to some shitty pub nibbles. Yet you still make out your Mrs. High flyer! You seriously have no job, no hope, no money and clearly no fucking morals!
I can’t believe even in Disney kev is cooking the dinner. Wtf does she so can’t she give him a break. Was he gonna put the kids to bed as well lol. The vlog was so boring they really are just tramps in the clouds

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Wayne and Wayenetta Slob sat on the sofa, not a brain cell between them.
Him and the trans comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she pissed? Her 'tooths' nearly fell out.....

She actually thinks she's a celeb!!

• Haha