Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so scummy letting those girls walk out of gymnastics in just leotards and no shoes!

Reactions: 3
She's so scummy letting those girls walk out of gymnastics in just leotards and no shoes!
I thought the same the ground is getting cold now surly she could of put a jumper on them or a little coat next thing she be moaning the girls are poorly

Reactions: 4
Scraping the barrel for content. Summer and Brooke walk the neglected dog round the block. The dog is so excited to be out he’s literally pulling summer because the poor thing doesn’t get a proper run out! Summer is the most irritating girl, absolute thick as tit! Kayleigh might as well give up YouTube as her content is boring as duck 🥱😴

Reactions: 9
Another shite video of gums cleaning her hovel! Clearly only doing it for the camera! Says whats the point in buying decent stuff with with young kids. . Maybe discipline them. My triplets don't ruin everything in their path, they respect our home!!

Reactions: 7
Young kids ? they are all in school full-time and what's her excuse going to be in the future? ooh she can't have decent stuff because she has grandkids...she doesn't have nice stuff because they are overcrowded and everything gets worn down quickly plus they are skint

And her clickbait titles are embarrassing what is she trying to make out with the Baseball Bat 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why can she teach the kids to clean up and put away after themselves she is making more work for her self and surely the older girls should be doing their hair in the bedrooms not in the front room

Kev likes to overestimate his abilities, maybe he'll throw his hat into the ring to be next prime minister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will
She's defo trying to label Sienna as having "autism" and wants extra money ...the girl is just behind and can't talk right because of bad parenting, most of her life Kayleigh has had a camera in her face instead of teaching her things and taking the time to speak to her properly
She will say anything where there is money involved not bad for cheek! Both of they lassies are behind she never has put time off with them to teach them just fills them up on McDonald’s and sweeties to get them out of her hair and putting a camera on them they way those kids are just reverts back to K there is no discipline if she doesn’t nip it in the bud that lassie will be ruling her well I suppose she already does wait for the teenage years it might be harsh in saying this I feel those kids when they are older they won’t go far in life I might be wrong not with the upbringing that they have atm K needs to change her ways And I mean stop with the bloody camera stop exploiting those bairns act like a mother not a wannabe spend time with your kids get a bloody job for starters

Reactions: 5
Well if it's a real holiday they are going and not just camping in the cold for 4 nights it must be a bank loan they got? because last week they couldn't even afford a fkn carpet ...they might be going to nostril Jen's ? that's the type of thing Kayleigh would describe as a "holiday"🙄
Exactly. Her holiday is 20 min drive down the road. She’s so in another world she chats tit

Scraping the barrel for content. Summer and Brooke walk the neglected dog round the block. The dog is so excited to be out he’s literally pulling summer because the poor thing doesn’t get a proper run out! Summer is the most irritating girl, absolute thick as tit! Kayleigh might as well give up YouTube as her content is boring as duck 🥱😴
Brooke’s lovely. Summer I agree is so bloody annoying. She looks and sounds like she has no teeth

Reactions: 7
He
She’s a witch no real man would let her get away with doing duck all he needs to sort her out or file for divorce
He is a soft mark she walks all over him if that was my man he wouldn’t put up with a lazy Arse he would be telling her to pull her finger out well being a scot and my hubby is Brasillian we are abit of fiesty couple we don’t need to worry about being lazy you just get on with it he needs to buck up and stand his ground to her honestly no other man would put up with her but him she needs to be put in her place lazy witch!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If Kev left her she wouldn’t cope she would fall to pieces he does lots for her be interesting when Christmas comes the little ones spoilt rotten again but that’s just like a normal week for the girls her credit card will be maxed out and poor Kev will have to pay it off cause no way will she get another job to support the bills and her ) kids

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He

He is a soft mark she walks all over him if that was my man he wouldn’t put up with a lazy Arse he would be telling her to pull her finger out well being a scot and my hubby is Brasillian we are abit of fiesty couple we don’t need to worry about being lazy you just get on with it he needs to buck up and stand his ground to her honestly no other man would put up with her but him she needs to be put in her place lazy witch!!!
Omg I'm from Glasgow and my husband works with a guy ( well it's the same company) who's Brazilian ..I don't want to give to much away but is your husband a tradesmen ? it could be him 😂

• Haha
Kev puts the kids to bed after work. Then days off helps k on her job. Why???? Then comes home cooks dinner then Goes shop to get food for his and k dinner. Yes she may pick up a kid here and there and do her editing but that’s what she shou be doing when k is at work and kids at school. She swaps it round so kev does it all. She’s a joke

Reactions: 5
Only a theory but I wondered if she doesn't want him to learn to drive as ultimately it might give him more independence and an opportunity to be less dependent on her? And more time away from her?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.