Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the vlog.. I wish she wouldn't eat right in front of the camera and start talking with a mouthful of food..

I laughed at the "The French don't do McDonalds well" She's a connoisseur in junk food 😂
Wayne and Waynetta Slob :ROFLMAO: if you're old enough to remember them

When she said her and kev haven’t eaten a great deal I can see she’s starving. The food cost too much then so not exactly what u call a holiday is it
Yeah it's ridiculous. You know, I'd love to go on lovely luxury holidays BUT I CAN'T AFFORD THEM. It's quite simple really.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if buyers regret is setting in yet ?.all that money spent for a few very underwhelming vlogs, now that moneys got to be paid back.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if buyers regret is setting in yet ?.all that money spent for a few very underwhelming vlogs, now that moneys got to be paid back.
I wondered that too. They came back cold and hungry having bought nothing having to cook and clean lol

Reactions: 3
If she bought less shite before they went they could have eaten!
Honestly all the cheap crap she bought before hand, was more than any of those bigger kids have ever been given for their birthdays. Summer had £7.50 worth of shite and a 'surprise' trip to london instead of a passport and Disneyland. Tweadle Dee and Tweadle dumb had more Minnie Mouse outfits than they could wear! I honestly think Kayleigh is going through an episode of mania, I honestly reckon that's why she can't handle a job and kev does so much more than he should. I reckon she just can't do it. He just has to say yes to her or that's it.

She's going to be horrendous after Christmas without any focus.

My biggest tip for anyone going on a very tight budget is get a meal plan before you go. At least you know all your meals are sorted beforehand. She tried to do all the insta stuff pics, matching clothes etc but in reality they had a miserable time. They didn't take the right clothes, paris in December is fecking freezing. We used to do snow suits and thermals for little ones and proper decent sorel snow boots. She didn't research properly about prices etc. Them in the French supermarket was embarrassing. They went to val d'europe there's a much cheaper care four a mile down the road.

I think her ingham-esque vlogmas went off like a wet fart.

Reactions: 8
My ow
Chef Kev made me laugh when he said the first thing he wanted to do when they arrived in France was to find a Patisserie and have real fresh croissants……he didn’t use those words but you know! They clearly hadn’t done much research on the journey from the Tunnel to DLP, can imagine him thinking they’ll drive through little French traditional towns 😂

Agree that She seemed quite flat, I’ve been going most years since I was 16 and I’m in my late 30s now, I still get emotional when I first arrive, but then I’m a true lover of Disney, I’m not just trying to emulate a gob shite Ingham! Even down to the hotel she’s just desperate to be them!

Go back in two years when The Disneyland Hotel reopens Kayleigh, nothing beats waking up in that beautiful hotel 🤍

Her pronunciation of The Cheyenne…..my god 🤦🏻‍♀️

When we go back next year we will be giving our elder children the option to come, they’ll both be in their late teens (we have big age gaps like the Baldwins) I’ll be gutted if they decide not to come, I’d never just assume they don’t want to because they’re too old, there’s so much more to DLP than the child focused side of it. Would have been a real adventure for all of them!
[/QUOTE

my own daughter said it was wrong of k to only take the youngest three my lassie is 17 she said if you can’t take all the kids she shouldn’t go she thought it was unfair to the other kids after all they are all of her kids, my daughter couldn’t believe that she didn’t even take summer with them and my daughter thought it was also selfish that K is not even thinking of her son that has epilepsy she said she doesn’t really seem to bother yes my daughter has watched them she is much fussed but she pays attention to things she said they are dysfunctional wannabes lol that try too hard and the mother should get a job and stop exploiting her kids for money. My daughter works and loves her job still studying at school and we run a small online business together
Times are tough for everyone I don’t know how they do it living off one income with the cost of living probably racked themselves into debt
Less Xmas 🎁 this year after their spend up at Disney it was all for show!

Is it just me who thinks this?! But Jamie actually looked gutted when the start of the reveal vlog she was telling them to cuddle them as won’t see them as going on holiday? He didn’t look happy at all. I bet they all wanted to go.
Aye I noticed that tae he was doon she is a selfish witch!! A bloody tight arse all the kids should of went they are a family after all

Omg going all that way and couldn’t treat the kids to food out in different places that is the experience of it all should of saved more may be worn base layer underneath would keep you warm be interesting on what the younger two get for Christmas now after having all that extra bits brought for them think wearing leggings on top of base layers and snow boots would of been so much better instead of the dresses

Reactions: 4
Aye ma
I haven't been a fan of Jen but she has stopped exploiting her kids on YT so well done to her ..but I wonder if she trolling Kayleigh ( I hope you are Jen) with these pics her whole family getting the tree no one left out View attachment 1780442
Aye maybe thats a dig to her I bloody hope so she needs to be called out if Jen can take all her family out why can’t madam muck take hers all on a holiday

Absolutely disgusting what sort of a mother does that. if I had 6 kids and couldn't take them all I wouldn't go simples .feel so sorry for the eldest 3 being left out of everything and have to defend for themselves all the time while the other 3 brats get everything, my son is 17 and I've never even left him on his own for a night let a lone a week ,k really needs to get her priorities right she has kids to look after them and do everything for them not just to dump them when they get to teenage years cos she can't be bothered poor kids deserve better !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did any one see a vlog where they both asked the older ones about dlp or is just Kayleigh’s words 🤷‍♀️Who won the dlp gift

Honestly all the cheap crap she bought before hand, was more than any of those bigger kids have ever been given for their birthdays. Summer had £7.50 worth of shite and a 'surprise' trip to london instead of a passport and Disneyland. Tweadle Dee and Tweadle dumb had more Minnie Mouse outfits than they could wear! I honestly think Kayleigh is going through an episode of mania, I honestly reckon that's why she can't handle a job and kev does so much more than he should. I reckon she just can't do it. He just has to say yes to her or that's it.

My biggest tip for anyone going on a very tight budget is get a meal plan before you go. At least you know all your meals are sorted beforehand. She tried to do all the insta stuff pics, matching clothes etc but in reality they had a miserable time. They didn't take the right clothes, paris in December is fecking freezing. We used to do snow suits and thermals for little ones and proper decent sorel snow boots. She didn't research properly about prices etc. Them in the French supermarket was embarrassing. They went to val d'europe there's a much cheaper care four a mile down the road.

Totally agree with you re her mania. She's not well, I've said it here before. Must be awful in that house, she's mentally ill and he's an idiot.

I thought that too. She bought those two girls more then she got Jamie or any of the older kids for their birthdays or Xmas. You watch again come Xmas they will get tit and the girls again bare toys. What is her problem. She thinks Lacoste is so trendy lol. It’s dated k

I thought that too. She bought those two girls more then she got Jamie or any of the older kids for their birthdays or Xmas. You watch again come Xmas they will get tit and the girls again bare toys. What is her problem. She thinks Lacoste is so trendy lol. It’s dated k
Also why always tell new viewers she has 6 kids. Act like it then as you only look after three k and you know it. All those clothes and older three get nothing. You’re a terrible mother.

Last edited:
Funny how she said they were looking forward to going home and 'eating loads of veggies' yet there's hardly any veg in her new haul :unsure:

• Haha
The song on her embarrassing crappy intro... " making Christmas memories" 😂😂you left three kids at home you cold-hearted witch , where's their memories 🤔

She said she's been happy about not having to think about what to cook for a week,..why does she always exaggerate the length of time they are away anywhere ? the camping down the road she said they were away for a week but they weren't it was only 4 nights and France was only 3 nights and 1 night in a hotel so FOUR nights Kayleigh you were away NOT a week

She said over the summer she couldn't buy much fruit as the fruit fly's got it ..but she still doesn't buy much and no fruit fly's now.. , 4 bananas ,10 small oranges ,5 kiwis , 1 small punnet of grapes and 12 small apples , 1 small punnet of raspberries all for EIGHT people for a week

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly find it hard to believe the people commenting on her YT - obviously the nicer ones as she soon deletes one's she's not happy about! They must be her friends and family.
What decent human being takes half her kids away and leaves the others behind. Also, what decent human being gets with a man who doesnt bother with his first born child and goes on to have 3 more dregs with him.
She says these kids have additional needs - is it any bleeping wonder looking at the parents!

I
How do you know? They just had a service or was that a lie I’m thinking now then
was actually thinking that about her car the other day only a matter of time before it breaks doon again she is running that car into the ground she never thinks of her priorities but a 3 day holiday is more important anything for show well may be that’s karma coming back to bite her on the arse
Another debt for her to cough up that car is on its last legs well hell bloody mind ya Kaleigh

I honestly find it hard to believe the people commenting on her YT - obviously the nicer ones as she soon deletes one's she's not happy about! They must be her friends and family.
What decent human being takes half her kids away and leaves the others behind. Also, what decent human being gets with a man who doesnt bother with his first born child and goes on to have 3 more dregs with him.
She says these kids have additional needs - is it any bleeping wonder looking at the parents!
There’s noth wrong with the bloody kids. She’s the additional needer wirh all her lies

She obviously only went to dlp as her dad went a few years ago obviously coping them but hers is on credit card and only took half her family she is after attention all the time and don’t care how she goes about it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.