Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilyemily99

I was so diligent in my communication with the Daily Mail, I basically wrote the article for them.

Copied here

With six women being murdered by their partners in South Australia in just over a fortnight the spotlight is unwavering on our national shame: Domestic Violence.

Renowned not for profit, Dangerous Females has raised hundreds of thousands for this cause, but their most recent campaign has left women thinking twice after their use of a controversial influencer to spruik their brightly decorated shirts.

Sarah Kearns is part of DaDMuM on Instagram and Facebook alongside husband Bradley, who each curate and create content with a definite misogynistic bent. Jokes about domestic violence and gendered roles are the norm between these two former cops. Bradley has photographed himself hogtied, gaffer taped and face down in the scrub, having a laugh about how his wife would ‘take him out’. It was not this stunt that forced NSW Police to demand Sarah not return to work in her role, but instead the couples doxing of multiple small time content creators and small business owners using police resources.

The pair sent a ‘legal’ letter to now defunct content creator, ‘smilf’ who had questioned their mockery of issues related to domestic violence and femicide, threatening to release the full name and the home address of the single mother and her child to their ‘stadium’ of fans across social media platforms. Critics of the pair who call out their toxic behaviour or cross them find themselves verbally and/or physically threatened with at least one small business owner shutting shop after her run in with the bullies.

This information has not stopped Dangerous Females from partnering and promoting Sarah Kearns as a part of their Christmas campaign even though she is the embodiment of exactly what the company do not stand for: gender roles that enforce stereotypes which lead to domestic violence, joking about domestic violence (and profiting off it) and literally threatening the safety of numerous Australian women through intimidation, verbal abuse or threats of violence. Interestingly, comments on Kearn’s grid post on Dangerous Females instagram are the only ones that have been disabled.

Former supporters of the not for profit have reached out to the agency for clarification on this oversight, only to find themselves ignored or blocked. How is Australia going to address this glaring issue when the not for profit companies actually fundraising for domestic violence are turning a blind eye to the disingenuous past of one of the faces of their campaign?

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Emilyemily99

These were the only comments last night
Good onya, Nina!

I’m of the very firm opinion that I don’t like to ‘touch’ the shit’. Make no mistake about it; Sarah, Brad and the little Kearnts are absolutely shit people, but I don’t like to interact with them or engage with them in any way. Pretty hard to really because my OG Insta got blocked for being followed by and for following smilf. I don’t care that this gronk has never put anything more exotic than her tiny troll husband near her vagina - I’m not going to DM the small time sex toy brands she’s repping. I’m not about to reach out to brands who give her free shit on the promise of promotion to the same stadium of fans they threatened a small time content creator/single mother with when they doxed her. I’m not about sweating that small stuff. I’m here for the elaborate shows of ‘wealth’, phony weight loss, filter manipulation and recycled fella-splaining by Santa’s most misogynistic elf.

But in this case, I have reached out to DF - just as I did for Dreamtime Aroha because these actual Kearnts should not be associated with their brands or their causes. Dreamtime was amazing about it and responded instantly and after being shown receipts (thanks wiki archivists) made a positive step to distance themselves from these grifters. I haven’t heard back from DF and it’s disappointing. I’m a regular buyer of their range and donator - I’ll be doing my Christmas donations elsewhere this year. They mainly raise money for refugee services and domestic violence. Other organisations with similar agendas include Destroy the Joint, Mad Fucking Witches (mfw), Rize up and Emerge with Dignity. They’ll be getting my money and time this year because noneof them align themselves with this piece of shit woman or her troglodyte husband.
Shame job, DF. SHAME.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Her constant gloating about being in a certain stage of life blah blah glowing and making time for herself. Shut the fuxk up. No one wants to hear you carry on about how great you think your life is! No one normal has a life like hers where posting cOnteNt once a week is a jOb. Your children are about to all be in primary school.

Grow up and get yourself a real job. It’s not inspirational to see a stay at home mum eye fuck her imaginary thigh gap in the mirror in a swamp house with a ridiculous mortgage.

You married a man child who will only get shorter with old age, and you have three brats that are as dumb as they look with buck teeth and speech impediments. No one wants your life, you idiot. You’ll always be an inbred cunt with no friends and the ugliest dimples I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Every post is the exact same. It’s all about Sarah being helpless and needing Saviour Brad to make her whole. Her self esteem must be absolutely rock bottom. She writes about him as if he’s some sort of god. His posts are the exact same. But no one is saying anything nice about her. It’s always, “it’s alright that she’s a bit shit because she had my babies”. Must be exhausting always having to pander to his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Sez the mean girl is out in force tonight 😠

Genuine question from me - are pistachios nuts? I’m thinking that was an ok comment about not taking that concoction with pistachios to school because of nut allergies?
As an anaphylaxis mum… Pistachios are actually in the cashew and almond category as ‘seeds’. Or drupes.
Peanuts aren’t true nuts either! They’re legumes - they grow in the ground. Also seeds.

All are classified as nuts for the purpose of highly dangerous and deadly anaphylaxis. Which is deadly in a physical, immune response, but also leads to something else that is deadly. Bullying. Depression. Crippling anxiety. Suicide.

Anaphylaxis is not a joke. It’s fucking terrifying and either as the young adult or parent or both, it is a horrible fear and torturous to constantly second guess if something is about to potentially turn your body into a self imploding killing machine or not. Every single time you leave the house you think of it. Every time you buy anything to eat aside from fresh produce and water you think of it.

Now imagine sending your kid to school knowing that somebody doesn’t care if another kid has that life threatening allergy. That person’s kid had a Nutella sandwich for lunch and didn’t wash their sticky hands. They grab a pencil from the shared container and put it back. The kid with anaphylaxis grabs it and gets it on his hands. He gets an itchy nose and there’s traces of his DEADLY allergen on the opening to his airways. He starts itching, eventually growing into a full blown anaphylaxis episode needing epinephrine and hospitalisation. Little Timmy who had the Nutella sandwich witnesses the whole thing and knows that he had the Nutella sandwich but is too scared to say anything because he knows nuts are banned but mummy sends him with a Nutella sandwich anyway. Kids get traumatised, parents lose sleep and trust and faith in other people to keep their anaphylactic kid safe. It also has a chance of making the kids next allergic reaction even more severe. The teacher becomes a nervous wreck too.

Don’t even get me started on the fucking class birthday cakes and parties. The exclusion is heart breaking.
My kid is 15. He isn’t a prick but he only got invited to 3 birthday parties in primary school. It still gets him down now when his siblings get party invites.

There is SO MUCH to the life of allergy families that people don’t understand. I wish people would take the time to hear our stories and they wouldn’t be so quick to make jokes.
---
She’s such a mean girl.
Polite of you. I’ve got other terms I’d use 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

phonies

Chatty Member
These thread suggestions focus on Sarah’s abbreviations, disgusting teeth, being a boy mum, sexuality and advocacy. Everything coming out of her mouth is a lie, boring or both.

The Kearns #43

👍🏽 Ho hum, Sez is a boy mum and won’t stick a sex toy up her bum

❤ wt da fk, Krns r yuck n teeth r buck

🤣 Lost elf content couldn’t be finer, have you looked up your leaky vagina?

🤢 Dirty nails, advent calendar fails, as a mum of males Sez is an advocate for females

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Funny that she thinks everyone is driving around with a boot full of toys for their kids that they need a blanket to hide it all. Sarah, people are struggling to buy groceries let alone gifts this year. Pull your beak out of your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

jumble

Yeah that’s Teddy. I also don’t understand how one day she preaches about being on the ‘other side’, and the next she goes on about laying with her babies to sleep.. pick a lane.
We still lay with our 6 year old because she takes the piss. Not happy about it. But it’s just easier than hearing her call out our names a thousand times between 7-8pm 😂 our 7 year old reads two chapters of his novel with us and then he’s on his own. I pray our youngest will get to that point soon.
And trust me, I know we are being taken for a ride with our youngest, but if you’d met her you would understand. She’s a force to be reckoned with and has us by the balls, plus she loves cuddles, and one day she won’t, so we try to keep that in mind while silently screaming at her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She does realize when married to someone!? They 'come home' with you every day yeah!?
Come on now, he went home with gym babe for a while there. There’s no guarantees.

It’s so cringe. Everyone knows that the more you post about how in love you are, the worse your relationship is. She tries SO hard to convince us they’re like soooo in loooove and #couplegoals. Ick. Meanwhile, he doesn’t speak about her in the same way at all. It’s still all about how amazing he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
Girl, 15% off is not a sale 🙄
I don't know why I'm shocked but fucking hell I have a 4 year old who is literally getting 1 toy, a pair of shoes and a new outfit and a newborn who is getting nothing because the newborn has no idea what Christmas is haha. Like fuck you Sez, cost of living crisis, how can I seem relatable? Oh I know, I need to bring my grocery bills down! But then she goes and flashes this shit on her stories? Fuck you, you miserable, beak faced cunt.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

thatbluebikini

I love Dangerous Females and their work and would hate to try and bring them down in any way, but I am so disappointed that they are backing this fraud. She is not an advocate for DV. She perpetuates the gender stereotypes that are proven to lead to DV. I just wish pages like this would do their background checks first.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Every post is the exact same. It’s all about Sarah being helpless and needing Saviour Brad to make her whole. Her self esteem must be absolutely rock bottom. She writes about him as if he’s some sort of god. His posts are the exact same. But no one is saying anything nice about her. It’s always, “it’s alright that she’s a bit shit because she had my babies”. Must be exhausting always having to pander to his ego.
Putrid isn’t it. I’d kick my husband in the dick if he ever posted this shit about me.. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

whatsmyname?

Has Sez thought about posting about how she has supported him as he jumped between careers and from job to job?

Or how she supported his entrepreneurial spirit when he attempted to run his own business that was over in a flash?

Or how she supports his late night work marathons so he can avoid spending time with the family in the evenings?

Or how she didn’t look for greener grass when that final growth spurt never came and he remained a short king that looks 2 decades older than he is?

Or how she buys him work shirts 3 sizes too small so he can show off his gym gainz?

Or how she turns a blind eye when he steps outside the marriage and keeps up the facade for their followers that they are #couplegoals?

• Haha

DoublePinkSeahorse

Huh? What am I missing? Never had a year like what??Lockdown ended in 2021. Year 2 kids missed a bit of school at the end of foundation year (kindy/prep/whatever you call it). The younger kids shouldn’t have missed any full time schooling at all? Finn definitely didn’t, he even went to preschool during the lockdown 🫠

View attachment 2613079
As a Victorian, it really grinds my gears when she talks about how hard they had it during Covid. They were breaking all the rules that were in place anyway! 😡 This is such a load of dribble. Never had a year like this wtf.

• Heart