The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nude Nutritionalist has a video on Insta about the posing of before and after photos….. gave me a giggle thinking of Sez doing this!

Reactions: 7
The curtains look tit, the tree has a gaping hole, and the swamp is looking like slush. And what was that load of crap she just carried on about in that reel, scissors paper etc, she couldn't handle morning noon or nights with her kids. She is the last person who should give advice for new parents!!

Reactions: 15
Still waiting for a grass update. Haven’t even seen Brad out on his mower. We used to get loads of photos facing out that way 🕵🏻‍♀️
9DB7836A-8653-4831-8E8D-99307DFEB95B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously how the duck do they do it? We are a double income family on I guess what you would say the higher end and no bleeping way can we just drop money like these kearnts.
I deal with peoples fincances for work. Normally people who splash cash like they do, don’t have any and it’s all loans. We are a high income family as well and no way would I indulge my kids every whim. My kids are a year older than all 3 of the Kearns kids and are currently playing in leftover builders sand from our extension.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her constant gloating about being in a certain stage of life blah blah glowing and making time for herself. Shut the fuxk up. No one wants to hear you carry on about how great you think your life is! No one normal has a life like hers where posting cOnteNt once a week is a jOb. Your children are about to all be in primary school.

Grow up and get yourself a real job. It’s not inspirational to see a stay at home mum eye duck her imaginary thigh gap in the mirror in a swamp house with a ridiculous mortgage.

You married a man child who will only get shorter with old age, and you have three brats that are as dumb as they look with buck teeth and speech impediments. No one wants your life, you idiot. You’ll always be an inbred bleep with no friends and the ugliest dimples I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The fact she still thinks she can give advice on parenting!? Darls, just look at your 3 inbred brats.

Enough said

#sarahseesyou #sarahwalkswithyou #thanksforsupportingourfamily #gymbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
turdy spagurrdy says wainbow (rainbow) and den (then) in her latest advertisement for a bloody night light. Girl, correct him and help him! Stop posting to insta and start talking to your child so he learns how to bloody speak. Geez. Also, are motor sports for boys only? Why is it #boymum for motorbikes? Are girls not allowed sarah? Doesn’t Knox Knickers like pink? Didn’t Braddles revolutionize Kmart by having baby toys in blue? PICK A LANE MOLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
turdy spagurrdy says wainbow (rainbow) and den (then) in her latest advertisement for a bloody night light. Girl, correct him and help him! Stop posting to insta and start talking to your child so he learns how to bloody speak. Geez. Also, are motor sports for boys only? Why is it #boymum for motorbikes? Are girls not allowed sarah? Doesn’t Knox Knickers like pink? Didn’t Braddles revolutionize Kmart by having baby toys in blue? PICK A LANE MOLE.
Absolutely agree, the whole turd pack of Kearnts needs to be flushed down the shitter.
They won’t amount to anything, won’t have any friends and will be a bunch of miserable fucks having family wars over money.

Reactions: 19
Come on now, he went home with gym babe for a while there. There’s no guarantees.

It’s so cringe. Everyone knows that the more you post about how in love you are, the worse your relationship is. She tries SO hard to convince us they’re like soooo in loooove and #couplegoals. Ick. Meanwhile, he doesn’t speak about her in the same way at all. It’s still all about how amazing he is.
I still think it’s funny that he couldn’t be bothered to write a reply to her wedding anniversary word salad shlop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t brag about it “getting easier” Sez you ugly, swamp ogre. You have completely shot yourself in the foot with your 3 buck toothed beavers - you just wait until they’re all in their teens & then come and tell us how easy they are, GOOD LUCK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t brag about it “getting easier” Sez you ugly, swamp ogre. You have completely shot yourself in the foot with your 3 buck toothed beavers - you just wait until they’re all in their teens & then come and tell us how easy they are, GOOD LUCK!
Can’t wait for the teenage hormones to hit, teenage boys at that. She’s in for a good time 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.