The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teddy's teeth!? Are they literally rotting!? The colour of them is bleeping horrific.
How parents can allow their children’s dental hygiene to even end up at this point I’ll never comprehend. I have a handful of children and albeit well intentioned, sometimes (often) we forget to brush. We’ve done dummies and bottles and still no one in over a decade has had any problems.
This is straight up neglect.

Reactions: 20
Has Sez thought about posting about how she has supported him as he jumped between careers and from job to job?

Or how she supported his entrepreneurial spirit when he attempted to run his own business that was over in a flash?

Or how she supports his late night work marathons so he can avoid spending time with the family in the evenings?

Or how she didn’t look for greener grass when that final growth spurt never came and he remained a short king that looks 2 decades older than he is?

Or how she buys him work shirts 3 sizes too small so he can show off his gym gainz?

Or how she turns a blind eye when he steps outside the marriage and keeps up the facade for their followers that they are #couplegoals?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know it’s become a bit of a cliche influencer spot these days, but these two are the only ones who could make a weekend getaway at the Calile look so unbelievably pedestrian and mundane.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Au contraire, my dear.
He wants her thin and attractive but FOR HIM ONLY. In his misogynistic world view it’s fine for men to stray as often as they like with no discretion because boys will be boys, amirite fellas? If Sarah had a wandering vagina, he’d think she was an absolute bleep and likely use it as his out from their toxic relationship. He 100% considers her his property after all he has had to do to support her to support herself.

jokes on him, she may lose weight, but beauty is on the inside and Sarah is full of hubris and hot hair.
Yes agree, you’ve explained it better. I used the word promiscuous as a joke because of that time Brad said Sarah wasn’t as young and promiscuous as she used to be. Definitely not the word he meant. Much writer 😂

Reactions: 11
The fact these 2 think they are something that us peasants should look up to?! WOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s getting around in a nice hotel wearing bike shorts and a tank top and Birkenstocks!

Reactions: 21
Tell me, what is the appeal of the Calile Hotel? To me, it just looks like a mouldy roof.

Reactions: 10
Subscription update?? I can see that she’s changed up all the channels, which makes it hard to keep track. Not many people there now?

It’s been a month, I wonder if most people just noped out already. Is she still posting there?

Reactions: 12
She’s got those crazy eyes like Truman’s wife lol
Maybe they are in their own version of the Truman Show, there’s enough “product placement” to back this theory up 😂
Add in the fact that they don’t have genuine friends (could just be paid actors pretending to be nice to them) and have family dramas constantly. Haha, now there’s a conspiracy for us all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.