The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think it’s so sad that because the brats get anything they want, when they want it takes away the shine of waking up Christmas morning. My kids love writing out a Christmas wish list, and get so excited to see what they got Christmas morning - these kids just don’t care there is no excitement or appreciation

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know she’s problematic, but popped over to Olivia White’s profile the other day and even she makes a decent attempt with ads and produces reels in between. Sarah’s entire page is like, “tit I would post to the group chat if I had any friends or family that cared”. At least have a shower before filming a ad. Honestly. I don’t know any other influencer that’s this lazy.
OW only on the rare occasion puts effort into her ads. You must have caught her on a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't have a generous bone in her body. This thought would never cross her mind. The little Kearnts will never know their privilege while their crappy entitled parents throw more materialistic crap at them.
She could get a few little gifts at the store she was at with turdy spagurdy and take them to the red cross or any church and im sure they have some families who have very little.. Shes such a narcissistic obnoxious ogre. I agree she doesn't think about anyone else.

Reactions: 14
Sez updated us guys and said they are seeing Post Malone in Brisbane after someone commented here yesterday about it.

here is something for you Sez when you browse here next. The claims that nutraorganics makes are nuts and incredibly misleading.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just throwing money around.
duck off Sarah, Brisbane doesn’t want you.
I hope the weather stays the same for you.
Just about to post the same. We don't want you Sarah!!! duck right off
Also very glad I decided not to go to post Malone I really wanted to but the thought of one giant mosh pit with so many people in the very hot humid rainy weather we are having so glad I didn't buy tickets. What's the bet she bought the Golden circle tickets. bleeping poser. I actually love Posty and it pisses me off that this lump is going. Hope she gets trampled. And rained on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just about to post the same. We don't want you Sarah!!! duck right off
Also very glad I decided not to go to post Malone I really wanted to but the thought of one giant mosh pit with so many people in the very hot humid rainy weather we are having so glad I didn't buy tickets. What's the bet she bought the Golden circle tickets. bleeping poser. I actually love Posty and it pisses me off that this lump is going. Hope she gets trampled. And rained on.
I hope we have huge thunder, lightning and hail just for Sez and Brandley.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait for her outfit choice for Post Malone. The barely there jeans, the unitard? 🫠
And let’s see if they stay at the Calile this time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the photo of the gym… I’m going to reply to the email I got from the last report I made… bloody infuriating that they are getting away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This makes me irrationally angry, it is clearly an ad, the story prior shows gifted stuff too and her not an ad shows a discount, she’s as dumb as a box of screw
---
Also lol
---
If i’m going to have to squeeze honey into this to make it taste ok I’ll just stick to the real sugar hot choc

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.