The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no, absolutely not.
The school has nothing to do with her sponsored work on IG. There are parents out there who do much saucier adult content.
Where they chose to send their kids to be educated is irrelevant.
:)
I think their kids will cop enough when their mates see the sex toy content 😞

Reactions: 12
These thread suggestions focus on Sarah’s abbreviations, disgusting teeth, being a boy mum, sexuality and advocacy. Everything coming out of her mouth is a lie, boring or both.

The Kearns #43

👍🏽 Ho hum, Sez is a boy mum and won’t stick a sex toy up her bum

❤ wt da fk, Krns r yuck n teeth r buck

🤣 Lost elf content couldn’t be finer, have you looked up your leaky vagina?

🤢 Dirty nails, advent calendar fails, as a mum of males Sez is an advocate for females

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
no, absolutely not.
The school has nothing to do with her sponsored work on IG. There are parents out there who do much saucier adult content.
Where they chose to send their kids to be educated is irrelevant.
:)
Exactly this. Are people going to write to the schools of all the parents who do onlyfans?

I also don’t agree with people harassing Dangerous Females, they do amazing work.

Reactions: 5
Oh, COME ON! This absolutely vile twit as the face of activism against gender based violence?! Do better, DF. She's literally the poster child for making fun of DV and doxxing vulnerable women!
And then other DV awareness pages are resharing it too. A particular one, a mother whose young daughter was murdered by her ex partner in front of their little boy.
Makes me so sad.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sarah uses her platform purely for revenue making. The only reason she shares and 'advocates' for this stuff is because she knows it benefits her via engagement. She is the most disingenuous twit out there. The fact that none of these non-for profit organisations can see that, is mind boggling. That video of Brad threatening that woman is the most vile piece of footage of them, and people still love these bogans. It honestly baffles me.

Reactions: 30
This has pissed me right off… how dare they use someone like her 😡
---

do we write to the school again? 🤔
You can try, I’ve done it about 3 times now & had zero reply or acknowledgment, it’s so far outside of their beliefs and tit going by the schools pages
---
Feel like going old school and printing out all her sex toy ads and posting letter to the school, or make a big sign through vista print for the school gate 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Sure as tit she’s never using that butt plug!!
It’s ok, Brandley will.
---
Oh, COME ON! This absolutely vile twit as the face of activism against gender based violence?! Do better, DF. She's literally the poster child for making fun of DV and doxxing vulnerable women!
She’ll be googling hard for the next 15 days. We all know she can’t come up with anything of value on her own.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think the fact that Sarah and her vile husbo threatened to dox a single mum and encouraged their followers to troll her over a petty Instagram fight should be enough for a page like Dangerous Females to drop her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Out of curiosity, who are these muppets represented by in terms of management? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of them at a ‘work Christmas party’.

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity, who are these muppets represented by in terms of management? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of them at a ‘work Christmas party’.
I don’t think they have any management? I’ve never seen it mentioned. It’s pretty stupid at this point if social media is your “career”.

Reactions: 10
Do these companies ever check out the influencers they employ to promote their products? How many times have we seen Sarah berate or threaten other people. She used her badge as a cop to also threaten others. And this tit where she says 'Boy Mum' is that the new title we should be using when we introduce ourselves now! And I'm betting one of those rocks would be lost in her deep dark cave, never to be found again.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.