The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send it all to Mad bleeping Witches, see what they think of it all.
---

I know what you mean, but at this point someone need to start exposing them, they are just getting away with this and taking in the coin at the same time, it’s bleeping appalling
I have emailed them. I didn’t mention Tattle, but did bring the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has been taken down from their Insta!
THANK duck! I understand some say to not contact The Brands etc. I am of a different opinion. How else are these companies, where some do such great work to know just how problematic they are?! You can still contact brands and what not without having personal digs at anyone. The Kearns need consequences for their bullshit behavior.

Is Dangerous Females still following them?! I know the other page blocked them after getting sent how repulsive they are.

Reactions: 28
THANK duck! I understand some say to not contact The Brands etc. I am of a different opinion. How else are these companies, where some do such great work to know just how problematic they are?! You can still contact brands and what not without having personal digs at anyone. The Kearns need consequences for their bullshit behavior.

Is Dangerous Females still following them?! I know the other page blocked them after getting sent how repulsive they are.
Agree, there's a difference between simply disliking an influencer and contacting brands out of spite, but these two are toxic and problematic as duck and DF need to know that aligning themselves with these Kearnts is not it. They are still following her though. Hopefully not for much longer!

Reactions: 14

These companies have no idea, they just see follower numbers and an opportunity they don’t do their homework!

Good to hear they deleted it!!

Reactions: 12
I was so diligent in my communication with the Daily Mail, I basically wrote the article for them.

Copied here

With six women being murdered by their partners in South Australia in just over a fortnight the spotlight is unwavering on our national shame: Domestic Violence.

Renowned not for profit, Dangerous Females has raised hundreds of thousands for this cause, but their most recent campaign has left women thinking twice after their use of a controversial influencer to spruik their brightly decorated shirts.

Sarah Kearns is part of DaDMuM on Instagram and Facebook alongside husband Bradley, who each curate and create content with a definite misogynistic bent. Jokes about domestic violence and gendered roles are the norm between these two former cops. Bradley has photographed himself hogtied, gaffer taped and face down in the scrub, having a laugh about how his wife would ‘take him out’. It was not this stunt that forced NSW Police to demand Sarah not return to work in her role, but instead the couples doxing of multiple small time content creators and small business owners using police resources.

The pair sent a ‘legal’ letter to now defunct content creator, ‘smilf’ who had questioned their mockery of issues related to domestic violence and femicide, threatening to release the full name and the home address of the single mother and her child to their ‘stadium’ of fans across social media platforms. Critics of the pair who call out their toxic behaviour or cross them find themselves verbally and/or physically threatened with at least one small business owner shutting shop after her run in with the bullies.

This information has not stopped Dangerous Females from partnering and promoting Sarah Kearns as a part of their Christmas campaign even though she is the embodiment of exactly what the company do not stand for: gender roles that enforce stereotypes which lead to domestic violence, joking about domestic violence (and profiting off it) and literally threatening the safety of numerous Australian women through intimidation, verbal abuse or threats of violence. Interestingly, comments on Kearn’s grid post on Dangerous Females instagram are the only ones that have been disabled.

Former supporters of the not for profit have reached out to the agency for clarification on this oversight, only to find themselves ignored or blocked. How is Australia going to address this glaring issue when the not for profit companies actually fundraising for domestic violence are turning a blind eye to the disingenuous past of one of the faces of their campaign?

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I was so diligent in my communication with the Daily Mail, I basically wrote the article for them.

Copied here

With six women being murdered by their partners in South Australia in just over a fortnight the spotlight is unwavering on our national shame: Domestic Violence.

Renowned not for profit, Dangerous Females has raised hundreds of thousands for this cause, but their most recent campaign has left women thinking twice after their use of a controversial influencer to spruik their brightly decorated shirts.

Sarah Kearns is part of DaDMuM on Instagram and Facebook alongside husband Bradley, who each curate and create content with a definite misogynistic bent. Jokes about domestic violence and gendered roles are the norm between these two former cops. Bradley has photographed himself hogtied, gaffer taped and face down in the scrub, having a laugh about how his wife would ‘take him out’. It was not this stunt that forced NSW Police to demand Sarah not return to work in her role, but instead the couples doxing of multiple small time content creators and small business owners using police resources.

The pair sent a ‘legal’ letter to now defunct content creator, ‘smilf’ who had questioned their mockery of issues related to domestic violence and femicide, threatening to release the full name and the home address of the single mother and her child to their ‘stadium’ of fans across social media platforms. Critics of the pair who call out their toxic behaviour or cross them find themselves verbally and/or physically threatened with at least one small business owner shutting shop after her run in with the bullies.

This information has not stopped Dangerous Females from partnering and promoting Sarah Kearns as a part of their Christmas campaign even though she is the embodiment of exactly what the company do not stand for: gender roles that enforce stereotypes which lead to domestic violence, joking about domestic violence (and profiting off it) and literally threatening the safety of numerous Australian women through intimidation, verbal abuse or threats of violence. Interestingly, comments on Kearn’s grid post on Dangerous Females instagram are the only ones that have been disabled.

Former supporters of the not for profit have reached out to the agency for clarification on this oversight, only to find themselves ignored or blocked. How is Australia going to address this glaring issue when the not for profit companies actually fundraising for domestic violence are turning a blind eye to the disingenuous past of one of the faces of their campaign?
🙌👏👏👏👏 amazing!

Copied here

So very well said!

I also wonder if Sez was also paid for 'working' with DF?! Or if she even paid for the tops?!

Has anyone sent them that disgusting video of the both of them saying they are going to duck that small business owner up? Was that video on one of the older threads or wiki?!?!?

Copied here

You write amazingly, some of our Influencers should learn from you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she announce a winner for the tees yet, or trying to drag it out so that people don’t immediately unfollow her?

From memory, DF did say they’d never paid her (and maybe that they don’t pay anyone for promotion?).

Reactions: 6
Wow those subscriber numbers! Dangerous Females have removed her from their Facebook now too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.