The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there omg!
Yeah think he is saying that every month brandley posts a regurgitated postt/thought he had already a year ago. It's like it pops up in his fb memory and tiny man goes ahh yes let's repost with a new photo for more likes.... Idiot.
I read it wrong. He is right. Every cpl months the same ol look at me the best super husband rhetoric.

Reactions: 12
I questioned her about it and had a reply in seconds!
---

She says she posted numerous times. Ive seen zero times… maybe once back at the start. I’ve been waiting too so certain i havent missed it.
---

She also wants us to know that she is not a political commentator 😄
She didn’t block you? I got blocked for less 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I questioned her about it and had a reply in seconds!
---

She says she posted numerous times. Ive seen zero times… maybe once back at the start. I’ve been waiting too so certain i havent missed it.
---

She also wants us to know that she is not a political commentator 😄
Haha wow, did she block you??

There's no way she's posted anything of substance about this, she's a bleeping liar. She hasn't posted at all. Hope she chokes on her banana bread the nasty cow.

Reactions: 8
I had a friend go to the post Malone concert. She said it was full of bogans… so they were in good company. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe ask your 'Brains Trust' for ways to correctly construct a sentence Sezzy....'cause you just can't get that right and it's really not that hard these days!
Screenshot_20231127_082343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe ask your 'Brains Trust' for ways to correctly construct a sentence Sezzy....'cause you just can't get that right and it's really not that hard these days!
When you’re so utterly useless that this is an ‘achievement’ worth bragging about. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He looks like he’s pretending to sleep so she will get the bleeping light from her phone away and piss off already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He looks like he’s pretending to sleep so she will get the bleeping light from her phone away and piss off already 😂
So he pretended he was asleep and followed her out, the kid is 5, surely by now he understands that he needs to stay there and doze off. She’s a tit parent.

Reactions: 12
Funny that she thinks everyone is driving around with a boot full of toys for their kids that they need a blanket to hide it all. Sarah, people are struggling to buy groceries let alone gifts this year. Pull your beak out of your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.