The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our title MVP @phonies 👋🏼
tweaked slightly to fit (I can spell, my name isn’t Sarah Ann Kearns 😉)
Continue…

“Sez’s giant thighs can’t keep up with her lies about her size which is the result of hard work, guys!”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the new thread @Kalesmoothie and congrats on the thread title @phonies!!

No mention of her special project in a while and she’s suddenly on this “hard work” train, do we think the “oh it was all just ✨mindset✨” project has been dropped?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not that we expected any better, but she really has zero strategy for the paid vs free content. Just more of the same inane crap. Half assed photo with lazy caption.

Reactions: 16
That's simple Sezzy, though. Was probably a lot of effort for the spend thrift to open another purchase and come up with an accompanying, meaningless caption. She has no strategy because she still hasn't cottoned on that effort is required. She's so lazy and half arsed with everything she does. As well as being entitled enough to think she's throwing the stadium a bone with this winning content, and she'll receive a flood of money/subscribers begging for more. I enjoy watching her fail at everything.

Reactions: 11
Brad looks so tiny with that ridiculous tree 😂
---
Did they save the top and now they’re just taping it back on??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a really expensive tree (anyone want to estimate the height??). Why does it have so many gaps like this?
91849DD4-7A3B-4D9F-A096-314C7F76E7E0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi Sez 👋🏻
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fixing the top of the tree plus proof of life
“Look Brad I know you hate me, but please come over and fix the tree for me. I need it for tattle. Oh and bring your really big ladder so the tree looks huge & you look even smaller. Thanks love being love by you”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me, $180 for that cheap plastic train..... But it's the grocery bill sending them broke 🙄
Good to see Sez holding back on the spendings! No impulse buying her her.

Hi Brad. Hi Sarah… would like to see proof of life of Bobley and Loki… haven’t seen them for awhile. Cheers thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was considering how many times she’s been authentic to her followers, aside from blocking them/doxxing them/threatening them. She just … isn’t. She doesn’t influence people, her content may as well be recorded on a vtec kiddizoom by a slug, she doesn’t teach (in fact that response to that woman about her weight showed that she does the exact opposite), she just shows off her life. But it’s not her actual life. Her account is honestly just a weird fanfic of the life she wishes she had.

A perfect marriage with a taller husband who doesn’t cheat and is good at his job. Loving boys who definitely don’t bicker or beat each other up... Loads of friends. Sympathy through grief. Loving family. Perfect house. Health overhaul. Not a prude/sexually satisfied. Perfect pet parent, perfect interesting aesthetically pleasing pets. Money. Successful career in an important position for 40 decades.

She’s literally taken the ‘fake it until you make it’ concept and made it her entire platform brief.

What would her Kearns of Swampville fanfic actually be titled? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.