The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t think they have management either. Explains the lack of events and big company collabs.
Makes complete sense, but also makes me chuckle. Not even these management companies want them, and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Dangerous Females and their work and would hate to try and bring them down in any way, but I am so disappointed that they are backing this fraud. She is not an advocate for DV. She perpetuates the gender stereotypes that are proven to lead to DV. I just wish pages like this would do their background checks first.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I love Dangerous Females and their work and would hate to try and bring them down in any way, but I am so disappointed that they are backing this fraud. She is not an advocate for DV. She perpetuates the gender stereotypes that are proven to lead to DV. I just wish pages like this would do their background checks first.
The fact they turned comments off on their grid post of her speaks volumes.

Reactions: 29
What's going on with the subscriptions? Anything happening or is that no longer a hyperfocus/money making tool?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These were the only comments last night
Good onya, Nina!

I’m of the very firm opinion that I don’t like to ‘touch’ the tit’. Make no mistake about it; Sarah, Brad and the little Kearnts are absolutely tit people, but I don’t like to interact with them or engage with them in any way. Pretty hard to really because my OG Insta got blocked for being followed by and for following smilf. I don’t care that this gronk has never put anything more exotic than her tiny troll husband near her vagina - I’m not going to DM the small time sex toy brands she’s repping. I’m not about to reach out to brands who give her free tit on the promise of promotion to the same stadium of fans they threatened a small time content creator/single mother with when they doxed her. I’m not about sweating that small stuff. I’m here for the elaborate shows of ‘wealth’, phony weight loss, filter manipulation and recycled fella-splaining by Santa’s most misogynistic elf.

But in this case, I have reached out to DF - just as I did for Dreamtime Aroha because these actual Kearnts should not be associated with their brands or their causes. Dreamtime was amazing about it and responded instantly and after being shown receipts (thanks wiki archivists) made a positive step to distance themselves from these grifters. I haven’t heard back from DF and it’s disappointing. I’m a regular buyer of their range and donator - I’ll be doing my Christmas donations elsewhere this year. They mainly raise money for refugee services and domestic violence. Other organisations with similar agendas include Destroy the Joint, Mad bleeping Witches (mfw), Rize up and Emerge with Dignity. They’ll be getting my money and time this year because noneof them align themselves with this piece of tit woman or her troglodyte husband.
Shame job, DF. SHAME.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for the list. I’ll also be directing my donations there in the future. Naivety is no excuse when you’ve been shown the receipts.

Reactions: 16
Good onya, Nina!

I’m of the very firm opinion that I don’t like to ‘touch’ the tit’. Make no mistake about it; Sarah, Brad and the little Kearnts are absolutely tit people, but I don’t like to interact with them or engage with them in any way. Pretty hard to really because my OG Insta got blocked for being followed by and for following smilf. I don’t care that this gronk has never put anything more exotic than her tiny troll husband near her vagina - I’m not going to DM the small time sex toy brands she’s repping. I’m not about to reach out to brands who give her free tit on the promise of promotion to the same stadium of fans they threatened a small time content creator/single mother with when they doxed her. I’m not about sweating that small stuff. I’m here for the elaborate shows of ‘wealth’, phony weight loss, filter manipulation and recycled fella-splaining by Santa’s most misogynistic elf.

But in this case, I have reached out to DF - just as I did for Dreamtime Aroha because these actual Kearnts should not be associated with their brands or their causes. Dreamtime was amazing about it and responded instantly and after being shown receipts (thanks wiki archivists) made a positive step to distance themselves from these grifters. I haven’t heard back from DF and it’s disappointing. I’m a regular buyer of their range and donator - I’ll be doing my Christmas donations elsewhere this year. They mainly raise money for refugee services and domestic violence. Other organisations with similar agendas include Destroy the Joint, Mad bleeping Witches (mfw), Rize up and Emerge with Dignity. They’ll be getting my money and time this year because noneof them align themselves with this piece of tit woman or her troglodyte husband.
Shame job, DF. SHAME.
Thanks, we have directed our Christmas donation elsewhere. We sent it to Rize Up.

Reactions: 12
I sent a very factual and polite DM and email to Dangerous Females last night and they didn’t bother to acknowledge it or respond, they just blocked me. I included screenshots of some examples of the Kearns making light of DV, but I guess that’s ok with DF and they are happy to continue to partner with Sarah.

As a DV survivor and long term financial supporter of Dangerous Females (I let them know this in my correspondence) I’m incredibly disappointed in their response. I’ll happily be redirecting my donations and support to other DV organisations moving forward.

I still think there is value in letting Dangerous Females know you’re disappointed, just be prepared to be ignored and blocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I sent a very factual and polite DM and email to Dangerous Females last night and they didn’t bother to acknowledge it or respond, they just blocked me. I included screenshots of some examples of the Kearns making light of DV, but I guess that’s ok with DF and they are happy to continue to partner with Sarah.

As a DV survivor and long term financial supporter of Dangerous Females (I let them know this in my correspondence) I’m incredibly disappointed in their response. I’ll happily be redirecting my donations and support to other DV organisations moving forward.

I still think there is value in letting Dangerous Females know you’re disappointed, just be prepared to be ignored and blocked.
The Daily Mail would love this tit. The story writes itself.

Problematic influencers infiltrate DV charities despite actively perputuating the issue

If not the Daily Mail then somewhere like a Current Affair would bite- they love clickbait

Reactions: 15
All of this.
---
The Daily Mail would love this tit. The story writes itself.

Problematic influencers infiltrate DV charities despite actively perputuating the issue

If not the Daily Mail then somewhere like a Current Affair would bite- they love clickbait
Noooo, I don’t want tattle linked to the Daily Fail or ACA 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she going to make these elves her entire personality again? She really has nothing.

How's the sub content going? Dismal I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Send it all to Mad bleeping Witches, see what they think of it all.
---
All of this.
---

Noooo, I don’t want tattle linked to the Daily Fail or ACA 😩
I know what you mean, but at this point someone need to start exposing them, they are just getting away with this and taking in the coin at the same time, it’s bleeping appalling

Reactions: 9
I remember this. Sean had maybe 20k followers at the time? Sarah probably had 80k or so. Yet another person that has totally eclipsed her, despite Instagram being a much harder environment to operate in now than it was previously.
965C9DFA-E7C6-4F24-B658-998E39F9C4F7.jpeg

---
Call me a sceptic, but spoiler Sez…it won’t smell of anything in the morning. Firstly, your jar has holes in it. Secondly, you think the kids are going to whip off the lid super fast and then shove their noses in quick enough to detect a hint of spices? Maybe she left some remnants or something in there.
EA209264-6F53-4439-866D-640780FCAB83.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I remember this. Sean had maybe 20k followers at the time? Sarah probably had 80k or so. Yet another person that has totally eclipsed her, despite Instagram being a much harder environment to operate in now than it was previously.
View attachment 2609206
---
Call me a sceptic, but spoiler Sez…it won’t smell of anything in the morning. Firstly, your jar has holes in it. Secondly, you think the kids are going to whip off the lid super fast and then shove their noses in quick enough to detect a hint of spices? Maybe she left some remnants or something in there.
View attachment 2609244
It was also cinnamon sugar she put in…which is mostly sugar so, won’t do much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.