The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids have such a lame sense of humour. Just like those parents. That was not even funny
At all. Not even a little bit funny. Bit those trained monkeys were obviously told to laugh like brandley was the funniest person on earth

Reactions: 16
Seriously how the duck do they do it? We are a double income family on I guess what you would say the higher end and no bleeping way can we just drop money like these kearnts.
I think about this way more than I should.
my husband and I both work full time, 2 kids, pets, bla bla. I earn slightly higher than “average”, and my husband earns more than me. We have a mortgage that is far less than theirs, and there is no way we could afford all the tit that they do. Especially atm with the cost of living. I am so aware that we earn more than most of our friends, and feel sick knowing that we know people very much on the verge of losing their houses due to the cost of living and interest rates, and I truly don’t understand how this family can constantly be on socials showing off, to the point where I consider it gloating, about the CONSTANT insane amount of ridiculous spending that they do, at a time like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The pear and accessories are so good yet the bottle is full…. Dumbass
“Buy up in the Black Friday sale!!! But also, you’d be silly not to just buy the bundle, which isn’t included in the sale”. Oh okay, so no rush then because that’s always available? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They would just be paying the minimums on the credit cards for sure. She doesn’t do many a ads anymore & surely she couldn’t charge that much. Her engagement is tit. We are a double income family on the higher end as well & with a tiny mortgage. No way are we spending like them, I don’t know where all the money is coming from. Mortgage, school
Fees, Lego car payment, new motorbikes. She’s spending money every single day. I can’t wait for the instagram gravy train to finally end. I hope it does really soon. They need a reality check.

Reactions: 20
They would just be paying the minimums on the credit cards for sure. She doesn’t do many a ads anymore & surely she couldn’t charge that much. Her engagement is tit. We are a double income family on the higher end as well & with a tiny mortgage. No way are we spending like them, I don’t know where all the money is coming from. Mortgage, school
Fees, Lego car payment, new motorbikes. She’s spending money every single day. I can’t wait for the instagram gravy train to finally end. I hope it does really soon. They need a reality check.
The spending is astounding. Can’t fathom it tbh. Even if they had no mortgage I’d still be bamboozled. I don’t recall any high value ads.. any decent ads at all. Where is the $$ coming frommmm

Reactions: 15
Two events today that last year Sarah would have moved the earth to attend. Amy Gerard’s party (sponsored by My LBDO, no less) and the Mummy Republic event that she attended last year. I’d say she’s definitely on the out in influencer circles. Mikki Fisher seems to be the only one that genuinely likes her now. I don’t think there’s been any blow ups, but other than a few likes here or there and an occasional comment from Laura B, there’s not much there. Sez being absence for 90% of the girl’s weekend (booked 12 months in advance) seems consistent with that theory.
She must be reading tattle with all the mentions of Laura today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree that the spending is out of control, especially with such a high mortgage. She has not done ads for big companies in a long time, they are all smaller ‘game changing’ companies.
I know influencers get paid a stupid amount, but say she got $1.5k per ad, and does one a week, that does not correlate to her spending at all. Plus she has to pay taxes….

Reactions: 7
What I find the most hilarious is that Nump and Brandley would rather spend all their money + money that’s not even theirs to buy their 3 mutant children everything they desire while they’re young and have no understanding of the value of things. Meanwhile, they’re saving nothing now so when the kids are adults and mum and dad kick the bucket, they’ll have no wholesome childhood memories, nothing substantial to show for it + all their debt. Fantastic parenting and financial planning. They can’t even rely on the value of the swamp house feat. RSL foyer and toilet office to increase, because due to climate change, the banks of Swamp Creek are expected to rise above their ‘we think 10ft’ roof. What flogs!

Reactions: 19
Darls, usually have 'lifted weights' for 6 weeks. Calm down Arnie.

Let me guess - 'game changing' LBDO!? And she will show oil that still has the seal on it!?
Yes. She said it. Game changer. Unused massage oil and I think she’s faked a bit of lube having gone. She’s about as influential as my 70 year old mother. Probably less.
---
Is that swamp water I see in the background of that revolting thrusting she just posted? I’m so pleased something out their window distracted me!
All the new turf falling to pieces and floating away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauren Dubois spoke at the rally for Palestine in Canberra on Saturday and she did so well. Love influencers that use their platform to do good. Unlike Sarah, the sloppy pig who only uses it for person gain. She does the bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just posting this beauty because this screenshot gives me life 🤣
Also, Sez, enough with the game changer 🙄
Screenshot_20231120-125343_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.