The Kearns #42 Sez’s giant thighs cant keep up w/ her lies about her size- the result of hard work, guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a patronising, arrogant w@nker 🤬 How has he got so many people fooled???

And explain to me why/how she has a towel strategically positioned across the back of her knees? 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t really lost weight…I honestly don’t see it in the unedited pics. The problem with him now is he is recycling his posts too frequently without enough other posts separating them…this is the same as a few back…also, he has to stop with the having children women lose themselves, not all of us did. Some of us found ourselves as mums and dads and families….

Reactions: 30
She hasn’t really lost weight…I honestly don’t see it in the unedited pics. The problem with him now is he is recycling his posts too frequently without enough other posts separating them…this is the same as a few back…also, he has to stop with the having children women lose themselves, not all of us did. Some of us found ourselves as mums and dads and families….
Some of us have husbands who didn't let us lose ourselves.
.. and didn't stick their dks in gym babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate myself for this. But at least his page has an aim and purpose, unlike hers. His is to blow smoke up his arse and boost his ego with all the bogan mums commenting on what an amazing husband and father he is when all he did was turn on the airconditioning (which can literally be an automated task, much like his occupation no doubt), and talk as if he’s the best husband that ever lived and ever was. Her page is just a void of nothingness, a yawn fest.

Reactions: 19
If only they hadn't blow all that cash on helicopter flights, plastic Santa light poles, a skate ramp, unnecessary grass.... wow, that probably adds up to more than my super right there.

They have no class and no brains.

===

Edit: these were the first random things that came into my mind.... there have obviously been many more! Lol

Reactions: 19
She’s got a towel strategically placed on that part of her body to hide the ginormous trunks, 😳
Its all smoke and mirrors with her.

• Haha
Every post is the exact same. It’s all about Sarah being helpless and needing Saviour Brad to make her whole. Her self esteem must be absolutely rock bottom. She writes about him as if he’s some sort of god. His posts are the exact same. But no one is saying anything nice about her. It’s always, “it’s alright that she’s a bit tit because she had my babies”. Must be exhausting always having to pander to his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Every post is the exact same. It’s all about Sarah being helpless and needing Saviour Brad to make her whole. Her self esteem must be absolutely rock bottom. She writes about him as if he’s some sort of god. His posts are the exact same. But no one is saying anything nice about her. It’s always, “it’s alright that she’s a bit tit because she had my babies”. Must be exhausting always having to pander to his ego.
Putrid isn’t it. I’d kick my husband in the dick if he ever posted this tit about me.. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Surely that forehead is getting bigger, is her hair receding from drastic weight loss?
Is it the energy drinks for breakfast?
---
Here we go
Slow clap for Brad Kearns… another misogynistic post. I guess women really can’t do it on their own… they need a little man to help them.

Surprised he didn’t use the hashtag #internationalmensday

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Slow clap for Brad Kearns… another misogynistic post. I guess women really can’t do it on their own… they need a little man to help them.

Surprised he didn’t use the hashtag #internationalmensday
All of this 🙌🏼

Pretending to write a word salad about Sarah, while actually intending on tooting his own horn. Absolute pig. I can’t believe people are praising this absolute tit.

also the black and white with a pop of colour is sooooooo 15 years ago. Amirite?

Reactions: 34
I’m sure tonight’s foreplay will just be the 2 of them reading through the comments on that post.

I cannot understand the praise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Also, he’s loving her (alleged) weight loss, because he thinks it reflects positively on him. He thinks he deserves a thin, promiscuous wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I hate myself for this. But at least his page has an aim and purpose, unlike hers. His is to blow smoke up his arse and boost his ego with all the bogan mums commenting on what an amazing husband and father he is when all he did was turn on the airconditioning (which can literally be an automated task, much like his occupation no doubt), and talk as if he’s the best husband that ever lived and ever was. Her page is just a void of nothingness, a yawn fest.
I wonder what all bogan mums and aunties would think about his little affairs with the gym girl and cadet girl. I don't think they would be kissing his arse.

They are both so predictable and lame. What a sad, sad life they live. Perfect for each other. Brother and sister and their game changing pear.

Reactions: 12
Also, he’s loving her (alleged) weight loss, because he thinks it reflects positively on him. He thinks he deserves a thin, promiscuous wife.
Au contraire, my dear.
He wants her thin and attractive but FOR HIM ONLY. In his misogynistic world view it’s fine for men to stray as often as they like with no discretion because boys will be boys, amirite fellas? If Sarah had a wandering vagina, he’d think she was an absolute bleep and likely use it as his out from their toxic relationship. He 100% considers her his property after all he has had to do to support her to support herself.

jokes on him, she may lose weight, but beauty is on the inside and Sarah is full of hubris and hot hair.

Reactions: 22
Teddy's teeth!? Are they literally rotting!? The colour of them is bleeping horrific.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.