Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisbonB

‘Guyzzz we didnt vlog yesterday but you didn’t miss much, all we did was slob around all day’

- the most honest thing lazy has ever said

😂👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Speaking of eggs Lazy said she was making scrambled eggs for lunch as the girls had liked them when she made them FOR THE FIRST TIME earlier in the week. She’s a mother of four, in her thirties and made scrambled eggs for the first time this week!!! Unreal 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It's officially Easter Tattlers!

Sarah! Happy Easter!

Today you can scoff as much chocolate as you like! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay, you can have chocolate for breakfast! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay... You can forget about the snack control boxes for one day! Oh wait, where are they?

Look forward to seeing them in the vlog on Monday 😊 *you're soooooo welcooooome*

• Haha
  • Heart

LouisaB

Not surprised to hear that Creepy and sausage fingers are obsessed with The Tiger King , he has a lot in common with them , compulsive liar , claims to be innocent when guilty , pervy sexual interests in youngsters ,raising kids as performing animals delusions of grandeur, no actual money and a stupid haircut that went out of fashion decades ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Circlish

VIP Member
He should also know messaging young girls is highly inappropriate, asking girls to go skinny dipping is unacceptable and pimping out your daughters on social media is disgusting...
Isn't it ironic that she almost went puce sending out a volley of irate Insta stories to get the facts straight about 60 Easter eggs, but she hasn't a tongue in her mouth to address the antics of her dirty fucking predatory husband. Funny that.

Hi Steve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

LisbonB

‘I didn’t buy 60 Easter eggs all for me.. you guys need to pipe down’

What a lovely way to speak to your ifam 😮😮 what a chav telling people to pipe down.

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
ISLAS 8th BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING HER PRESENTS!

Footage of Isla's wrapped presents in a tent.

Creepy and Lazy go into the cinema room singing 'Happy Birthday' to Isla. Someone gives Jace to Isla. Creepy woohoos.:rolleyes:

Isla screeches when she sees the presents. Everyone sings happy birthday again. She hugs Creepy and Lazy. The clock in the living room is turned around. First gift is some earrings from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane.:rolleyes:

Isla wants to open the cards first. Probably after a nudge from Lazy.:rolleyes:

She opens an LOL Doll and a poopsie. Creepy: 'I love poopsies, man'. She gets some snackables but doesn't know what they are.:rolleyes:

Next present is the slime kit from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane. Then some cabbage patch kids.

Camera pans to Jace, who is eating cheerios.

Next presents are aqua gelz, smushy mushy, unicorn bag. Then the chupa chups, which she screams about. It's quite interesting that she's more excited about this present than any of the others she's received so far. Creepy says the second he finds some stuck to the carpet they will be gone.:rolleyes:

The she gets a Pets Alive pony and Creepy says she's pretty.🤮More slime, three more buckets of slime, singing doll, OMG Doll (from Hi Steve and Lesley Jane). She opens the OMG Doll. Lazy tells her to say thank you and she does.

Isla chooses the biggest present next and it's shopkins dolls. Creepy says she will be busy for the rest of the year with the new toys and he doesn't want to hear 'I'm bored' until Christmas. Next presents are a slime birthday cake, more shopkins, nail varnish, another OMG Doll, glow sticks, another doll.

Main present is an ipod touch. Emotional music and forced tears time.:rolleyes:Creepy says it's beautiful like Isla and there's a case with it too. He tells he she doesn't need to borrow his phone anymore and can put her games, videos, music and Tik Tok on there. Lazy says Isla asked for it but she didn't know she would get it. Another woohoo from Creepy.:rolleyes:

Preview of tomorrow's second half of Isla's birthday vlog.

End of vlog

Quickest vlog rundown I've ever done.

He must be related to Shittle with those horse teeth
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sarah's biggest problem is that she replaces love with gifts. She never seems interested when the girls are trying to talk to her and seems to think that loads of presents, eggs and holidays shows how much of a good mum she is when in fact she's a pretty shit parent.

Reactions: 44

Thatbbaskin

If she donated every single egg in the donation box in store, how did she show us the eggs in the car 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Circlish

VIP Member
Sarah’s latest insta caption really did make me chuckle;

I’m feeling sad today, but not for me (who lives in a chav mansion accompanied by 60 melted eggs and illiterate family members) but for my nanaaaaaar and niece who don’t live in a big house like me ( :(( :(( ) and don’t get to go on (50) holidays like us. It must be so horrible to be poor (but not me, I’ve never been poor not even from when I stole and frequented clinical trials).

Like and subscribe!
She had to make it about her, didn't she? Posting a filtered picture of herself like Princess fucking Diana👼 If she was as close to Leah as she purports to be, she'd have had a picture of herself with her arm around Leah. But no, those pictures don't exist. I've never known a 'family' to display so little interaction with other branches of the family. It's weird. Katrina's boys ARE fucking feral though and Katrina's partner is like a medical experiment...
Nevertheless, the Inghams are a cultish, isolated, inward-focused family with iFam who are too stupid to step back and view them from a wider angle (no pun intended). Seriously, Sarah, harping on about the precious people in your life who we never see?? So you encapsulate your love for them in a pic of your fat fucking swollen face, trying to look beatific (look it up) - Tattle sees straight through to the real you every fucking time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah clearly needs to stop lying, they took a day off so they could shop and get all those supplies for islas birthday. You make random shit up of buying 60 eggs whilst doing your essential shop and surprise surprise isla gets a chocolate fountain which needs lots of chocolate. Sarah your a liar your thick as shit but others aren't. You are scum, and you probably told the workers in the shop that your a big youtube family and your so wonderful and your buying all those eggs because your so kindly going to donate them but in reality in your boot, into your house snd into the chocolate fountain. Scum scum scum.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
The ‘you’re sooooo welcome booboo’ is just sickening throughout the video but why is Chris describing dolls as gorgeous and sooo pretty? It’s. So. Strange.
Tonight’s present haul was a perfect example of quantity over quality. Why didn’t Sarah buy Isla some nice new clothes? She seems to love her clothes and I’m sure a few little dresses, some
Pyjamas, hair accessories and ONE pack of slime and ONE doll would have been thoroughly appreciated. Even Sarah didn’t know or care what half the presents were which just sums that family up.
Finally, anyone else ever found it strange when this family do birthday present opening videos how the girls who aren’t opening presents have to sit in silence the whole time? I only heard them a couple of times this video but normally it’s silence. Just feels so intense for everybody involved. You must sit in front of the camera and be filmed the whole time, everyone else must remain silent. 🙄

Hatshepsut

I’ve wondered myself where Disco Dave had disappeared to, as they used to be so close.
They shared everything, including bad haircuts, the pervy chest grab and even Lazy herself if the rumours are true.

4A66DF27-18ED-4BE4-A5EF-371F3F961BB7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
why on earth does Sarah have to say “well done Isla, it’s good to share.” To her now 8 year old??? 🤔 that’s what I say to my 2 year old son

• Haha

karmacoma

Chatty Member
A little something to brighten everyone’s lockdown day. So I went to the Ingham YouTube, went on videos, and filtered by most popular, to see if that gross Xmas day one was still number one... it is.

I then scrolled down to see what the rest where..everything is 3 years old or older, I.e pre noncing scandal.

Then I see a ‘very special birth’ and think oh it’s Jaces, obviously that pulled some views in... but then I take a close look - it was over three years ago so can’t be Jace... no, it’s Katrina and one of her kids 😂 even Sarah’s nephews birth was more popular and profitable than baby click bait 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG just had a thought! Sarah’s rant she states “you should have seen how many Easter eggs were in the warehouse! There were hundreds!”

now I KNOW she’s bullshitting because not only do shops not allow customers in the warehouse, but ESPECIALLY not during a pandemic ffs!!!! So which warehouse is she fucking on about ?

• Haha
  • Wow