The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Malcolm Conkers fab title, well done

Just finishing reading the old thread to see Sarah's rant about buying toys during food shop. Why on earth does she have to buy anything to keep her kids entertained during crisis, she's having a laugh, all the mounds of toys they get for Christmas, birthdays and gifted they'll have more tit than smyths, they've never been home to play with it and appreciate it so now is the time, they don't need more use what they have. No excuse Sarah to go shopping and buy tatcfor garden your kids have everything and not named spoilt for no reason. I get birthday presents yes but she says she also got things to keep them entertained. Your house is bursting at seams, your house is disgusting and filthy don't add to it. Andcdont chuck it what a waste, simply stop taking off people and stop buying. The Inghams kitchen is just so gross and messy noone with ocd lives like that, it's a title Chris gave himself for attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hold on didnโ€™t lazy at the beginning edit the vlogs cause it was her thing to do after her mum die ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธthe vlogs were much better back then as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over the weekend, when he did his epic pain face, when he remembered his "sciatica" lazy chirped up in the background "its your age!" For once she said the right thing, I was quite proud of her, lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Think Sarah has missed the point what about the poor shop workers that are risking their lives to keep the shops open so people can buy the essentials like food ! How on earth she can justify her children needing one more single toy itโ€™s disgusting !!! They disgust me ๐Ÿคข Itโ€™s all about them and what they need sod anyone else !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Carrying on from the last thread -

He claims they were working in the Maldives. Yet they never correctly declared it as an AD in the vlogs (well, they briefly mentioned it in the description and that was swiftly deleted) ๐Ÿ˜‰ naughty, naughty.

The whole "taking a break" - they've clearly taken many days off vlogging in the past. Unsure why they seem to magically forget about all those times. The whole "we vlog all day thing" - firstly, you don't. You're not even out of bed until midday. Secondly, if you do vlog all day, then why do you claim we only see 20 minutes of your day? You choose clips from throughout the day, so we're basically seeing a condensed version of your whole day. More than enough to know what slimy ratbags you are.

Lazy's little rant on Facebook. Perfect time to use Creepy's favourite word - ignorant. Guaranteed nobody was tutting at your skipping rope. They were no doubt tutting at you stockpiling milk (to then completely waste for an Instagram pic). They'd most certainly be tutting if they knew they were stood near a woman whose family had just come back from abroad, and said woman had visited multiple shops for non-essentials when she should have been self-isolating. And yes, plastic baskets to put snacks in are most certainly non-essentials.

Their "me, myself and I" attitude when it comes to all this really pisses me off. We have a newborn baby and 2 other children at home. To say the transition has been a little different (and a little more difficult) than we imagined is an understatement. There are many struggles we are currently facing... But, we're alive. We're safe. We're not in hospital - alone - terrified and gasping for air. We're also not key workers that go home from every shift crying over what they've witnessed, or terrified that they have caught the virus that day. (I run a business from home, but currently not open as I do not sell essential items, and do not want to put a strain on the postal service at this time - unlike Lazy. Hubby is currently working from home).

Inghams, you self absorbed bunch of nobodies. Sort your tit out. Dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
1E75E5B6-E9AD-4A80-95C0-F75335F3A847.jpeg

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot ! So we are led to believe he can function on two hours sleep a day ! Why does he have to wait till 12 to start editing ? Absolute bullshit !

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Hahaaa Chris is triggered on his Instagram comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A day off from vlogging DOES NOT mean a day off from the truth speakers Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Carrying on from the last thread -

He claims they were working in the Maldives. Yet they never correctly declared it as an AD in the vlogs (well, they briefly mentioned it in the description and that was swiftly deleted) ๐Ÿ˜‰ naughty, naughty.

The whole "taking a break" - they've clearly taken many days off vlogging in the past. Unsure why they seem to magically forget about all those times. The whole "we vlog all day thing" - firstly, you don't. You're not even out of bed until midday. Secondly, if you do vlog all day, then why do you claim we only see 20 minutes of your day? You choose clips from throughout the day, so we're basically seeing a condensed version of your whole day. More than enough to know what slimy ratbags you are.

Lazy's little rant on Facebook. Perfect time to use Creepy's favourite word - ignorant. Guaranteed nobody was tutting at your skipping rope. They were no doubt tutting at you stockpiling milk (to then completely waste for an Instagram pic). They'd most certainly be tutting if they knew they were stood near a woman whose family had just come back from abroad, and said woman had visited multiple shops for non-essentials when she should have been self-isolating. And yes, plastic baskets to put snacks in are most certainly non-essentials.

Their "me, myself and I" attitude when it comes to all this really pisses me off. We have a newborn baby and 2 other children at home. To say the transition has been a little different (and a little more difficult) than we imagined is an understatement. There are many struggles we are currently facing... But, we're alive. We're safe. We're not in hospital - alone - terrified and gasping for air. We're also not key workers that go home from every shift crying over what they've witnessed, or terrified that they have caught the virus that day. (I run a business from home, but currently not open as I do not sell essential items, and do not want to put a strain on the postal service at this time - unlike Lazy. Hubby is currently working from home).

Inghams, you self absorbed bunch of nobodies. Sort your tit out. Dickheads.
Well said

Reactions: 10
Malcolm Conkers fab title, well done

Just finishing reading the old thread to see Sarah's rant about buying toys during food shop. Why on earth does she have to buy anything to keep her kids entertained during crisis, she's having a laugh, all the mounds of toys they get for Christmas, birthdays and gifted they'll have more tit than smyths, they've never been home to play with it and appreciate it so now is the time, they don't need more use what they have. No excuse Sarah to go shopping and buy tatcfor garden your kids have everything and not named spoilt for no reason. I get birthday presents yes but she says she also got things to keep them entertained. Your house is bursting at seams, your house is disgusting and filthy don't add to it. Andcdont chuck it what a waste, simply stop taking off people and stop buying. The Inghams kitchen is just so gross and messy noone with ocd lives like that, it's a title Chris gave himself for attention.
When I read that rant I was so ๐Ÿคฌ
Those poor, poor children having no choice but to stay at home with nothing to do. How about the 100 or so toys theyโ€™ve been given every Christmas!
Also friend get togethers...um what friends??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I take it safety has gone out the window with her. Leaving a status public with the girls school on it

Or she know's they aren't going back thier in September ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
There's no way it takes 5 hours to edit their videos, I think he was talking about the Maldives videos but they were hardly different to their normal videos. Literally all he does is put the clips together, add some music to the cringy montage bits and then he's done. At most it would take about an hour especially after he's been doing it nearly everyday for years. If it really took that long he'd of never had the time to be messaging teenage girls

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.