The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also quite concerning that some of their ifam are as twisted as they are. I’m specifically talking about the mother who thinks it’s perfectly okay for not only her 8yr old daughter to have an Instagram account, but also wants a filthy, disgusting pervert to actually follow her! This woman should be investigated IMHO!
Creepy actually replied to her saying that he'll make sure that he, Sarah and Isabelle follow her.
Sickos

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why do they always choose thumbnails that kids or one of their kids has their mouth wide open??

it’s disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why do they always choose thumbnails that kids or one of their kids has their mouth wide open??

it’s disgusting!
There’s a simple answer. It’s to satisfy the peados 🤢

Actually I’ve noticed a few other family vloggers do it too.
IMHO Family vlogging should be automatically set to YouTube kids and kids shouldn’t be shown in the thumbnail. Why there is such a grey area over this I’ll never know.

There are safeguarding laws for a reason, yet YT seems to be the perfect place for child endangerment.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
My 10 year old has edited better videos on iMovie. It shouldn’t take him longer then 2-3 hours max. He should be done by midnight latest if he was organized properly. Their Maldives vlogs were rubbish. Same every day. Waste of time.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain to me why the inghams have comments on and all the other family vloggers have them disabled by you tube?

Family fizz and the le brants have mentioned recently how you tube have turned off their comments.. Not themselves.

What is so special about the inghams? You would think they especially should have comments off.. Seeing as he is a known nonce.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not ingham related this how I spend my birthday getting cuddles in bed with my cat smurf.
Happy Birthday, I wonder how your bratty birthday counterpart is enjoying her day.

That was a bit harsh, she is only a product of her dysfunctional parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Birthday, I wonder how your bratty birthday counterpart is enjoying her day.

That was a bit harsh, she is only a product of her dysfunctional parents.
Thank you I love just lying in bed with my baby smurf I've no got much to open as waiting for the post man to bring me it

Haha yeah I wonder over the top spolit as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday!

It’s my daughters 4th birthday today. Today’s a good birthday ☺💓
Definitely is happy birthday your daughter 🎂🎈🎉.

My 🐈 smack me in the face cause he wanted me to move so he can get cuddles lol

Reactions: 9
creepy could have blurred Esme's nipple shot....poor girl
That's a big yikes but sadly not out of character for them. They've had vlogs in the past where they've woken the girls up and Esme has been shirtless (and clearly uncomfortable being filmed) but they've still left all the footage in (including 'big' vlogs like Christmas/holiday reveals) 🙁

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thank you I love just lying in bed with my baby smurf I've no got much to open as waiting for the post man to bring me it

Haha yeah I wonder over the top spolit as usual
Happy Birthday 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A little something to brighten everyone’s lockdown day. So I went to the Ingham YouTube, went on videos, and filtered by most popular, to see if that gross Xmas day one was still number one... it is.

I then scrolled down to see what the rest where..everything is 3 years old or older, I.e pre noncing scandal.

Then I see a ‘very special birth’ and think oh it’s Jaces, obviously that pulled some views in... but then I take a close look - it was over three years ago so can’t be Jace... no, it’s Katrina and one of her kids 😂 even Sarah’s nephews birth was more popular and profitable than baby click bait 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg who's waiting for tonight screaming the ohhhh o m g it's the brats birthday oh no hold on that be tommrow forgot day behind tells you what the lock down doing to our brains

• Haha
If Chris and Sarah are still going to their ‘office’ then is this still classed as essential travel ? Everybody else is staying home to prevent the spread on this bug - what does everybody else think?

• Angry
The videos been changed and the bit with Esme pulling up her top has been removed. Shocker.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Can anyone explain to me why the inghams have comments on and all the other family vloggers have them disabled by you tube?

Family fizz and the le brants have mentioned recently how you tube have turned off their comments.. Not themselves.

What is so special about the inghams? You would think they especially should have comments off.. Seeing as he is a known nonce.
Yes!!! I want to know this!!

They are. Most of us know the name of the school, and don’t post or name it. At least we are trying to protect those children more than their parents.
Exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone recall the Minghams ever going to their local swimming pool. I don’t mean swimming lessons, some birthday party or the multiple pools on holiday, I’m mean have they ever been swimming as a family. I just keep
thinking that if they love the water then they would take the opportunity to go more often.
I guess the only reason they don’t is because they wouldn’t be allowed to film.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.