The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of the private school thing ... Why is it just the two oldest that go and not Isla ? I would understand if they had waited until comprehensive age to send them a lot of people do that, but Esme isn't in secondary school yet so clearly the decision was made to take her out of primary school but not Isla ? Just seems a bit odd to me ?
They probably know deep down that Isla needs to be brought down a peg or two!
I'm surprised they didnt send the younger two to stage school....full of delusions and grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you notice there were only one box left of the girls strollers.
And Sorry we are only early in april why the heck do you take a babys pool outside, yes it feels warm but the air is still cold. As soon as Jace was in that bath they should have taken him out and changed him.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did you notice there were only one box left of the girls strollers.
And Sorry we are only early in april why the heck do you take a babys pool outside, yes it feels warm but the air is still cold. As soon as Jace was in that bath they should have taken him out and changed him.
It's been in the 20s the past few days in Yorkshire.

Reactions: 5
Why would any mother allow an 8 year old to have Instagram and want creepy to follow them? Woman needs locking up

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just scrolling down Facebook and saw this,

“the dog”, bit vague... could be Jane, Sarah, Prinny?

1C1A2499-CBD8-4C23-AF41-2F74AB6ED815.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
On the subject of the private school thing ... Why is it just the two oldest that go and not Isla ? I would understand if they had waited until comprehensive age to send them a lot of people do that, but Esme isn't in secondary school yet so clearly the decision was made to take her out of primary school but not Isla ? Just seems a bit odd to me ?
It’s the high school Isabelle joined and esme was bullied at her primary school and wanted to move. They put her in the primary part of isabelles school.

Reactions: 6
The thing with it taking him 5 hours to edit is I fully don’t understand why it has to be done so late at night? When actually there’s other cameras to be used around the house during the day + half the time they can’t have got endless hours of footage filmed...
and again if they were actually working - doing different bits for social media and promoting the hotel etc whilst at the hotel then it would be understood but literally EVERYTIME they go away it’s the same thing. Up breakfast pool/beach (lunch inbetween) room dinner bed.... like yes you’d have more footage to edit but you’re clipping footage together, sometimes making a slow mo montage - I could do that when I was 12 and it didn’t take me that long to do...

Reactions: 15
If he spends 5 hours editing that shite he needs to either employ an editor or give up.
He uses the same 3 or 4 songs so why does that take time to find? The cuts are not smooth, most of Sarah's ranty chats are constant jump cuts, same with any iddy biddy Isla cam.

Also if they had a break yesterday, why didn't they get Prinny back?
Because they had a day slobbing about. Sarah's words. They don't do that everyday though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GOING TO A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Lazy starts the vlog in her usual way by screeching and bursting everyone's ear drums. She asks why Esme has a thick hoodie on when it's hot outside. They had a day off yesterday but we didn't miss anything; they slobbed around for the day. It's lovely weather outside so they'll have a day in the garden.:rolleyes:

Creepy says it's time for Jace to go in his new car. Jace loves the car and is pushing it around. It's boiling and the garden is like a suntrap. Footage of Jace in the car. Creepy tells Jace it's lunchtime.:rolleyes:

Isabelle asks the girls if they want lunch. She says she loves making lunch and has been doing it for the past couple of days. She makes the best lunch ever. Calm down Isabelle, it's just a ham and cheese sandwich Isabelle, anyone can make one.:rolleyes:
The girls will be doing a fashion runway downstairs. Creepy will judge the best outfit.:rolleyes:

The girls do the fashion show.

Esme is outside doing Tik Toks.

Jace is awake and they have filled up his paddling pool. It might not be warm enough for him to get in but Creepy thinks he will go in it. They pour his toys in and Lazy says he likes taking them out. Someone told Lazy that the best thing to do for bath toys is to superglue the hole so no water can get in. Lazy says she needs to go and get something she got for his birthday.:rolleyes:

Creepy turn the camera around and Jace has climbed into the pool. Lazy comes out of the house with the usual shocked face and asks Jace what he's doing. Footage of Jace playing with the toy Lazy has bought out for him. He drinks the water from a cup and Lazy asks Jace what he's doing again.:rolleyes:

Esme wants Isabelle to help her flip over but Lazy and Creepy says no. Dr Creepy tells Esme she will break her neck. Lazy tells them to show in slow motion. Next shot Creepy says they have gone upstairs to practice. Isla is doing Tik Toks.:rolleyes:

Esme screeches that she did the flip. Creepy says it won't go well and Isabelle says she nearly broke her jaw upstairs. Creepy tells them to be careful as it could be a serious injury and they don't want to be doing that right now. Isla shows her Tik Tok.:rolleyes:

Jace is having a strawberry custard cream. He's watching the girls outside.

Lazy dishes up pasta for dinner. Jace tries to take off his bib but Lazy tells him she has dessert for him. It's an ice cream. Lazy's says it's his first ice cream. Her eats some and rubs it into his high chair.:rolleyes:

Isla is stood at the door with a shocked face. Lazy asked Creepy why he was cleaning the floor when Jace was eating an ice cream. Isla asked if there was ice cream. Jace and Lazy have been sharing the ice cream; she ate the bottom.:rolleyes:

Creepy rubs the ice cream in Isabelle's face and then chases Esme with his ice cream and rubs it in her face. He tries to chase Isabelle and she runs into the bathroom. Then he gives the ice cream to Esme to eat.:sick:

Esme tells us Isabelle took Creepy's crème egg out of the cupboard so Esme told Creepy to take the ice cream and rub it in her face. Then it backfired and he rubbed it Esme's face.:sick:

Play of the day.:sleep:

Creepy is walking out into the garden; everyone is in bed. He and lazy just finished watching the first episode of A Tiger King. He's putting everything away and tidying up. They were watching The Crown but it's really slow. They forgot to end the vlog.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

No way in hell I would be giving a one year old an ice cream. RIP Jace's teeth.
fghdj.PNG

big eye little eye.PNG
fydeugwh.PNG
creep.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So tonight’s vlog- jacethebaby goes head first into a fecking pool- Chris was thankfully using a wide angle lense so wasn’t as far away as he appeared! Cockwomble

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.