The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme said they had shared the eggs out. This implied those eggs were her share of them. Wtf

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow I would love it if Sarah had no idea she was putting that tiktok up showing all those eggs
Considering the tik tok has now disappeared, I'm guessing she once again had no clue. Love how much Esme lands them in it on there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sure Isabelle is being groomed by Chris.
Why the hell would she want to stay home alone with her creepy stepdad.
I shudder just thinking about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sarah's biggest problem is that she replaces love with gifts. She never seems interested when the girls are trying to talk to her and seems to think that loads of presents, eggs and holidays shows how much of a good mum she is when in fact she's a pretty tit parent.

Reactions: 44
Even with a screenshot she will claim they were to share for the whole family (still too many mind u)

But a million percent what we saw was Esmes share 🤣 that family, all the fuss she kicked up about donating them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Speaking of eggs Lazy said she was making scrambled eggs for lunch as the girls had liked them when she made them FOR THE FIRST TIME earlier in the week. She’s a mother of four, in her thirties and made scrambled eggs for the first time this week!!! Unreal 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Ooooops it’s been deleted before I got to see it!!! Sarah are you telling whoppers again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of eggs Lazy said she was making scrambled eggs for lunch as the girls had liked them when she made them FOR THE FIRST TIME earlier in the week. She’s a mother of four, in her thirties and made scrambled eggs for the first time this week!!! Unreal 🙄
Isabelle was telling the other two kids how amazing egg muffins were. Obviously had them at her dad's where they probably do some form of cooking 🤣🍳

• Wow
  • Heart
hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer
😂why do isla and esme have no eyebrows
Saeah needs a hair cut badly do it yourself please 😂 i swear isla just turned 8 her hairstyle is like for 5 year olds no Chris or jace 😂 nothing like greed at all vlog is gonna be fun tomorrow isn't it oh look all the easter eggs u apparently donated lies sarah
Ps stop editing ur self slimmer be proud of ur weight its embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.