The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably says more about my dark mind, when I’m living for the pic of Sarah’s ample arse seductively squeezed into that tin bath covered in pastry crumbs and 60 creme eggs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's officially Easter Tattlers!

Sarah! Happy Easter!

Today you can scoff as much chocolate as you like! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay, you can have chocolate for breakfast! Oh wait, you do already!

Okay... You can forget about the snack control boxes for one day! Oh wait, where are they?

Look forward to seeing them in the vlog on Monday 😊 *you're soooooo welcooooome*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I loved how she said you can make your own pastry but they haven't 🤣

I would pay good money to see Sarah make pastry.
With those hot porky fat fingers ? - best she used frozen. It would probably contain long strands of hair. Best stick with frozen. Bet it’s a one off
Don’t think we will see Sarah Berry again anytime soon 🥧

Can I ask what schools are doing in
the lockdown? At my daughters old school they all have to email their teacher at 9 and 1. Seniors over aged 11 have to stick largely to timetable and there are regular group Skype discussions run by the teacher and a one to one weekly chat. It’s more flexible for younger girls but still structured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
With those hot porky fat fingers ? - best she used frozen. It would probably contain long strands of hair. Best stick with frozen. Bet it’s a one off
Don’t think we will see Sarah Berry again anytime soon 🥧

Can I ask what schools are doing in
the lockdown? At my daughters old school they all have to email their teacher at 9 and 1. Seniors over aged 11 have to stick largely to timetable and there are regular group Skype discussions run by the teacher and a one to one weekly chat. It’s more flexible for younger girls but still structured.
My special needs Year 2 has been given nothing.
My year 5 just a bunch of work sheets.
My year 9 just has to do work set on google classroom as an when but not a lot.
They’ve told us not to stress because a lot of us parents are having to work from home and therefore can’t be teachers as well. We tend to do school work after lunch for a couple of hours, but I’m also teaching them to cook and garden, their dads also been teaching them diy. I actually think they’ve learnt more since being off school!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why at 14, nearly 15 was Isabelle saying it's not fair Isla gets more goes on the pinnita. Did anyone else hear that? She was saying only 1 go each or she wouldn't get a turn. Its her 8 year old sisters birthday for God sake lol. She acts like a 3 year old 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not been here for a while, nor have I watched any vlogs. But out of interest, how did they get Prinny back? You know with it being a lock down and all 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why at 14, nearly 15 was Isabelle saying it's not fair Isla gets more goes on the pinnita. Did anyone else hear that? She was saying only 1 go each or she wouldn't get a turn. Its her 8 year old sisters birthday for God sake lol. She acts like a 3 year old 😂
I can't blame Isabelle to be fair. I get the impression bratty gets away with a lot and gets a lot of special treatment in that house.

Not been here for a while, nor have I watched any vlogs. But out of interest, how did they get Prinny back? You know with it being a lock down and all 🙄
Lazy apparently went and dropped some supplies around to Jane and Hi Steve. She mentioned that Prinny would run out of the house but I don't believe for a second that they stuck to the rules. If they didn't vlog it, it didn't happen. She probably went inside for a cup of tea and orange twirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is he looking at his brother seductively 🤢

I love how people call Dave Shirley Carter 🙈
Shirley not?

Aw thank you so much. I do worry they're not good enough sometimes 🙈

Might be Shittle's next business plan; £70 piñatas of the Inghams 😂 But Creepy's would have fleas and grease flying off it too.

Reposting what I wrote last night as it didn't come through properly (too much cider)

Not good enough? They're absolutely fantastic! You are just so witty and hilarious! The lines you write just have us howling so much 😂. 'The oven beeped and Lazy said that the giraffe was ready'. Just genius! This thread is the funniest on Tattle and your posts play a massive part in that. We all really love reading them. Thank you for making us laugh so much during this crappy time in our lives 👊👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't blame Isabelle to be fair. I get the impression bratty gets away with a lot and gets a lot of special treatment in that house.

Lazy apparently went and dropped some supplies around to Jane and Hi Steve. She mentioned that Prinny would run out of the house but I don't believe for a second that they stuck to the rules. If they didn't vlog it, it didn't happen. She probably went inside for a cup of tea and orange twirl.
Oh yeah you’re right coz how did she get the piñata? No bread, no milk but hello here’s a piñata I whipped up earlier, I always keep a few in the cupboard in case of pandemic 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just wondering if Creepy is busy right now scattering 60 Easter eggs all over their grass (like last year when he made absolutely no effort to hide them, even though 250,000 people were watching their Easter egg hunt 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Their day off vlogging was simply so they could go and buy that cheap tat for Isla’s birthday. To my knowledge, Poundland, b&m and home bargains don’t offer home delivery so they simply had to go out. Just wandering though if these shops are still open? Are they classed as essential?

It is nice to see them remembering they have a garden. I’ve never seen them use it so much, obviously only after reading on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just wondering if Creepy is busy right now scattering 60 Easter eggs all over their grass (like last year when he made absolutely no effort to hide them, even though 250,000 people were watching their Easter egg hunt 😂)
More like an Easter egg version of Supermarket Sweep than an Easter egg hunt 😂. I can not wait to see if these 60 eggs make an appearance today!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their day off vlogging was simply so they could go and buy that cheap tat for Isla’s birthday. To my knowledge, Poundland, b&m and home bargains don’t offer home delivery so they simply had to go out. Just wandering though if these shops are still open? Are they classed as essential?

It is nice to see them remembering they have a garden. I’ve never seen them use it so much, obviously only after reading on here.
And proably had yesterday of to get easter crap too

Reactions: 10
They won't be up til like midday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.